Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Iceman and Gbagok's Return to Anwat Gar

Hooked on Substance D Machine Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah
    wait...Leon and Consul Ari are from the classic line?? Was it an episode or a comic or a book?? or did i misread the statement?
    They're from the classic minicomic "Double-Edged Sword".

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Man
    They're from the classic minicomic "Double-Edged Sword".
    http://www.he-man.org/primary_sects/...30/03-04.shtml

NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I HAVE that mini-comic!!! I'm going to go find it and read it.
    Commissions ahoi - apply within!
    ------
    Check out my website: IMBETA.NET - Also available on MYSPACE

Cheers ICE! I would have posted the link myself, but I was being lazy!

Any chance we'll see the sumo guy (from the cartoon, I forget his name) in this story?

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Man
    Any chance we'll see the sumo guy (from the cartoon, I forget his name) in this story?
    Mishi (I think)? No, he didn't make the cut, in part because I don't remember his character, I'm only familiar with him because of Busta's excellent Universe Guide. But he and a few others *cough*Hexon*cough* may come into play at another time.

And on that mysterious note....

Chapter V

"Save Leon," He-Man tells the others, "I'll take care of these four." While the Masters hurry out, the Dragon Shadow Clan laughs at He-Man's boast. "No warrior in a thousand can defeat us," they chuckle, but He-Man only smirks. Each of them attacks in turn, all too eager to be the first to down this bold new opponent. He-Man dodges Habu's venom and pins him to the wall with several spears. Daikon and Judo attempt to overpower him, but he manages to throw one into the other, which sends them hurtling through the wall of the armory into the streets below. Yin and Yang are more calculating, flinging a blinding powder into his eyes, temporarily blinding him. He blocks their sword strikes, but he is unable to launch an offensive as they push him back toward the open hole. Then he hears Habu's venom dissolving the spear and setting him free. Within seconds Habu is leaping at He-Man. At the last possible instant, He-Man ducks, and the Snakeman slams into Yin and Yang. He-Man leaves them buried under a pile of weapons and rubble.

Meanwhile, Leon is taken to his former (now Jitsu's) throne room. Leon sees many of his old allies, including Sabutor his personal bodyguard, now serving Jitsu. The warlord and the Dragon Lady are waiting for him. "Ah, my old master returns," says Jitsu with a sinister grin. "I'm indebted to you, boy. If you hadn't delivered yourself into my hands, I might not have had the chance to perform the Spell of Restoration. You see, we need the blood of a direct descendant of the Ancestors to stimulate the magic." The Dragon Lady hisses eagerly, bringing her talons to bear. Leon refuses to look afraid. He demands to see Ageisha, to which Jitsu and the Dragon Lady laugh.

"Oh, doesn't my new captain of the guard look even a little familiar, young prince?" Jitsu puts his hands on Ninjra's shoulders possessively and removes her mask. Leon is stunned to see it is Ageisha. While the others laugh she says to him, "Forgive me, sire. I cannot act against the will of the Ancestors. It is their magic which allows Jitsu to reign."

"Enough talk, Ageisha," Jitsu intrudes. "You’d tell him everything if you could." He faces Leon. "Poor little prince. Did you think you would inherit the empire by birthright? Each Emperor must beseech the Ancestors for his right to rule. And I have already obtained their approval. Suffice it to say, your precious Ageisha is the most resistant to my dominion of Anwat Gar. In fact she even freed your new Eternian allies." Ageisha is shocked at this revelation. "I hoped the Eternians would lead our prince back to us, though I admit I never dreamed it would happen so soon. The Ancestors truly favor me!" He sits upon his captured throne and gestures to the Dragon Lady. "Now, begin the Restoration. Once I have all three stones, nothing on Eternia will stand in my way."

"You brag too much," says Man-At-Arms as he and the others arrive. Sy-Klone blows down the guards and advances towards Jitsu. Sabutor intercepts him, but Jitsu takes no chances. He grabs the Legacy Stone from the Dragon Lady and shields himself from the Masters. Bolts of energy fire from his hands and knock down both Sy-Klone and Man-At-Arms. "You see!" shouts Jitsu with a mad exhilaration, "Even with just one I am too powerful!" At that moment, He-Man enters with his Power Sword held ready. Jitsu doesn't bother to ask who he is and instead fires at him as well. With his sword, He-Man deflects the attack and charges at Jitsu. The force field blocks him, but as He-Man's fists strike it’s dome, the field begins to crack. Suddenly fearful, Jitsu cries out for the Dragon Lady's help. She transforms herself into a dragon and fills the throne room with her coils.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

"Get Leon out of here," Ageisha yells to He-Man, "Jitsu's power is limited if he cannot restore the Lagacy Stones!" He-Man nods and tells the others to retreat. He carries Sy-Klone and Man-At-Arms with him as the Dragon's fiery breath sprays after them. Consul Ari leads them to the docking bay where they commandeer a Sky Shark airboat. "What about Adam," asks Leon to which He-Man says he'd sent him ahead. The Sky Shark speeds out of the docking bay even as the Dragon bursts through the palace walls in pursuit.

Ari pilots the craft through the Jade Jungle and across the Acondia River. "I know this path well," he promises as the craft ducks and dodges trees and vines as if piloted by a reckless youth. The dragon's fire reaches for them, but the Sky Shark moves too quickly. "This is the path of the Kings," Ari explains. "Can we save the tour for another time," He-Man yells as the dragon bears down on them with each second. Ari laughs, "But we're coming to the best part! The bodies of the old kings are carried along this gorge, appropriately called the Dragon's Maw. Tradition demands the old King's body rejoins creation under the Cliffs of Despair--something like this," and with that the Sky Shark dives over the cliffs. The Dragon follows, but unlike the small and maneuverable Sky Shark, it cannot pull itself out of the dive before crashing into the rocks below. The Sky Shark carries the heroes away from Anwat Gar and back to Eternos.

From a window in the palace, Jitsu watches them go and swears they will not celebrate for long. He turns to a silent figure waiting in the shadows behind the throne.
    ‘’Follow them,” Jitsu commands, “and report back what you see of the mainland, where they take the prince. Make sure no one sees you.’’ The figure nods obediently and departs.

To be continued

Last edited by oICEMANo; September 13, 2004 at 09:02am.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

The Sky Shark.........I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up guys.....this is absolutely great!!!!!!!
    "Proud owner of both Keldor and She-Ra thanks to He-Man.Org"

Come on Mattel, bring back He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Adora, She-Ra, and The Evil Horde!!!!!!!!

Blade's MOTU Figure Need List:
    Snake Armor He-Man x3
    Talon Strike Stratos x2
    Trap-N-Smash Orko x4
    Evil-Lyn x1

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO MOTU AND DON'T LET MOTU DIE!!!!!!!!

Hey Ice, you´ve forgot to say "To be continued..." in your last post so either, you post more stuff or you edit this mistake.

Just kidding. Great stuff as always what you guys have done so far can´t wait for the next installment. Especially because I´m curious to find out who this character is Jitsu was talking to in the end.

I like all the character´s you introduced so far. I may mistaken but there seme to be lot´s of similarities between the Eternian´s and Anwat Garian´s such as obviously Adam and Leon, Orko and Dojo. But what I find more fascinating is that I see Sabutor Leon´s Duncan, and Agaisha as the Anwat Garian Teela. Am I reading too much into these characters here or was that where you´ve tryied to go with them?

Anyways great stuff. I definitely can´t wait to see more.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus
    Hey Ice, you´ve forgot to say "To be continued..." in your last post so either, you post more stuff or you edit this mistake.
    OOPS! edited...

I like all the character´s you introduced so far. I may mistaken but there seme to be lot´s of similarities between the Eternian´s and Anwat Garian´s such as obviously Adam and Leon, Orko and Dojo. But what I find more fascinating is that I see Sabutor Leon´s Duncan, and Agaisha as the Anwat Garian Teela. Am I reading too much into these characters here or was that where you´ve tryied to go with them?
    Hmmm thats an interesting point actually but in all honesty I was not thinking of Duncan when I designed Sabutor....in fact his role and even his name was completely different in the first draft.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo
    OOPS! edited...
    Dang! I sure hoped you would go to post more pics and story other then editing your previous post. Well guess I´ll have to wait.

Hmmm thats an interesting point actually but in all honesty I was not thinking of Duncan when I designed Sabutor....in fact his role and even his name was completely different in the first draft.
    Well then it is just me. But I truly first though of Duncan when I saw his picture and read the part about his role. Ain´t it just fun to hear the ideas and impressions that other´s have to say about your work, especially when they have nothing to do with what you´ve planned actually?

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus
    Dang! I sure hoped you would go to post more pics and story other then editing your previous post. Well guess I´ll have to wait.
    Well.... I may feel generous before the day is out...

Well then it is just me. But I truly first though of Duncan when I saw his picture and read the part about his role.
    Gbagok might have intended it to be that way....I think Sabutor's role was supposed to be a bit more than that though....
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Well.... I may feel generous before the day is out...
    Well, then I guess I better cross my figures.

Gbagok might have intended it to be that way....I think Sabutor's role was supposed to be a bit more than that though....
    OK that sounds as if Sabutor is going to be an intersting character.

Take care.

You know what Tytus? I just cant resist!! Here is the next bit!!

Chapter VI

The Royal Guards are quite shocked to see three of the Masters arriving in an alien craft. He-Man introduces Prince Leon to the capital of Eternia. Orko is thrilled to meet another Trollan, however after Dojo takes several minutes to stammer out a greeting, Orko seems a little embarrassed. "Well maybe you can help me with a few spells I've been working on," he offers, but He-Man suggests they avoid conspiring with magic. He helps Man-At-Arms and Sy-Klone, both of whom are slow to recover after their battle with the Legacy Stone, and then tells the guards to notify Randor of the impending threat. "The Council of Eternia must meet immediately!" Jitsu’s shadow cloaked spy watches them enter the palace, then hurries back to his master.

Back in Greater Anwat Gar, the Dragon Lady returns, licking her wounds and kneeling before Jitsu in shame. Jitsu is displeased by her failure, but now that he has met the champion of Eternia, the very one who destroyed the other Legacy Stones, he knows he must be cautious. His spy returns, and describes the path to the Eternian capital. The Dragon Lady sneers at the creature.

“So already you employ demons to replace me? Am I already so expendable?”

“Leave us,” Jitsu tells the spy, “Continue your surveillance and return only when I summon you.” The spy vanishes without a word. Jistu approaches the Dragon Lady. “You knew where you stood when you sided with me against the Ancestors. Would you rather have remained a bodiless spirit in the Void?” His gold hand hovers over the amulet in her crown. “Remember who gave you your freedom,” he seizes the amulet, and the Dragon Lady crumples in pain, fading in and out of existence. “And,” he adds savagely, “…who can take that freedom away.” He leaves her on the floor and turns his attention on Ageisha, whose betrayal earlier was forgiven only because it may also have saved Jitsu from defeat. Despite his show of power over the Dragon Lady, Ageisha is not afraid of him. “I recognized that armor the Champion wore. It is the same as worn by the foreign king who visited our lands long ago, the man legends call Grayskull. Does his fortress still stand?”

“If it does you haven’t a prayer of defeating his heir,” Ageisha answers.

Jitsu is angry, but he hides it behind a smile. "Do not think he will protect your precious Leon from me for long. Eventually, I will have you both under my power. And then, I will watch you amuse your emperor by killing your lover. Yes, that I think will be a worthy punishment for you."

"You'll never recapture him," she replies with a quiet strength.

"Oh I think I will," he says, clapping for a case to be brought to him. He draws from it two small strips of paper writ with ancient conji. "I summon Agents of the Assassin's Guild, from the Dimension of Noir." He throws down the first paper and it bursts into three flames. The fires grow and become solid. Three warriors stand before Jitsu, the Ninjor Triad. "I have a job for you," Jitsu tells them.

"They will still be no match for the Grayskull Champion," Ageisha insists.

Jitsu lifts the other paper. "Which is why I'm hiring a little extra insurance..."

Later, Leon addresses the Council of Eternia. He explains everything that has happened, and begs the Council to help him reclaim his homeland. Despite the support of Randor and a few others, most of the Council Members are hesitant. They do not want to make yet another enemy so soon after the defeat of the Snake Men.

Meanwhile, the Eternian Guards have increased security around the capital. Man-At-Arms and Teela approach Sy-Klone, who watches the horizon anxiously, expecting an attack at any moment. "You still can't remember anything," asks Duncan.

"Nothing. I can only summon flashes of the Ancestors and the others like me. I don't even know if my lost memory will be of any help against--" he stops, thinking he saw something moving very fast through the perimeter of guards. He follows it, with Man-At-Arms and Teela close behind. No sooner do they advance when something slashes through the air, killing the guards ahead of them. "It's an attack," Duncan cries. One guard tries to sound the alarm, but a metal star slices his hand when he reaches for the mechanism.

With terrifying efficiency, the Ninjors eliminate the guards in their way as they advance towards the Council chambers. Each Master attempts to stop them, and is in turn subdued by the ferocious assassins. Man-At-Arms just manages to get word via communicator to Adam that the attackers are approaching before he too is knocked down. Adam slips out of the council meeting and into a private chamber to transform into He-Man. But once he is gone, he cannot notice a fourth assassin lurking in the rafters of the Council's rotunda.

Outside, He-Man finds two of the Ninjors locked in heated battle with the Masters. Roboto and Sy-Klone are two of the last still standing. Once the assassins see He-Man, they quickly leap away into the shadows. "Cowards," Sy-Klone yells after them.

"They are masters of strategy," Roboto observes. "They have only retreated so they can regroup and assess He-Man's strengths and weaknesses as they have us." Suddenly a device slices through the air and attaches itself to Roboto. A violent surge of energy surrounds him and forces him to shut himself down. Now only He-Man and Sy-Klone remain.

A volley of metal stars bombards them, but He-Man deflects them with his sword. Next, one of the Ninjors attacks him with a fireblade. Their swords clash, but He-Man is too powerful for the assassin. His power sword breaks the fire blade and, before the Ninjor can leap away, He-Man cuts him down. The Ninjor's body evaporates and all that falls his torn black clothes. "Behind you," Sy-Klone yells as the other Ninjor attacks from He-Man's back. Sy-Klone's wind blades slice through the second attacker, who also falls as nothing but shredded cloth. He-Man and Sy-Klone believe they've won, until the third assassin strikes. He throws a living chain around Sy-Klone to pacify him before striking at He-Man directly. This one's strength is much greater than the others, and He-Man is surprised by the force of the blow, but he holds against the last Ninjor.

"You won't win," he swears, and severs both the assassin's arms.

The creature stares into him balefully, and speaks with a fell voice. "You have already lost, Eternian." Then he too crumples as a pile of empty black cloth. At first He-Man stares in confusion, but then he realizes what was meant. "This was a decoy. The Council!"
    Last edited by oICEMANo; September 14, 2004 at 06:29am.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Back in the council chambers, the fourth assassin reveals herself, and kills the attending guards before they have time to react. She advances on the helpless leaders of Eternia and scoffs at the fear she sees in so many of their faces. "I am Huntara of Noir, and I come for the Would-Be Prince. Stand aside and you will not die." Leon stands ready to fight her, and Randor joins him in defiance. She nods as if the gesture pleases her, but rather than attack them she blows a sparkling dust at them. They succumb to the sleep agent and collapse. As Marlena rushes to help her husband, Huntara seizes Leon and leaps to the window. "Consider your king fortunate," she says to Marlena, "I am not being paid enough to kill another honorable man today." With that she disappears out the window. He-Man arrives just seconds too late.
    To be Continued...

Ninjor 1 design based on Bearshow's redesign. Thanks Bearshow.
    Last edited by oICEMANo; September 13, 2004 at 10:27am.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

This is TERRIFIC!!!

I love it all!

Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

WHOOOHHOOOOHOOOHOOO!!! This is incredible. Chapter five was one of my highlight´s today but now that you´ve even put up the next chapter you totally made my day Ice. Thank you so much for putting it up so soon. I must say that I´m totally blown away. Everytime when I think I know where you´re heading with this story you blow me aways all over again. I mean three Ninjors!!! How frickin´ cool is that. And that you even let the heroes get back to Eternos is great. I though that they would stay on Anwat Gar for the whole time. Very cool stuff. I mean veeerrrryyy coooool stuff. Keep up the good work.

In respect of both you and gbagok I won´t ask for more chapters today. But expect me too bomb you with e-mails and PM´s asking for more chapters tomorrow.

Just kidding. Can´t wait for more though.

Take care.

No probs Tytus! We thought we'ld spoil you all today as we are tweaking and adding more stuff to the rest of the story so it may be a little while till the next chapter....
    heheheh 3 Ninjors are cooler than one eh?? We'll wait and see if anybody can pick up on the Ninjor concept before we explain it.
    Cheers!
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

heheheh 3 Ninjors are cooler than one eh?? We'll wait and see if anybody can pick up on the Ninjor concept before we explain it.
    Cheers!
    OK then I´ll just give it a try (but I know that I´ll be wrong though). Is there maybe one great assassin spirit that can seperate and personify into three Ninjor warrior? And in the end they can all combine to a single superpowered Ninjor? Well I know this sounds much like the Transformers combiners concept but it´s a rough idea that I just had.

Take care.

You're on the right track, good thinking.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

The bigger they are... Innershade's Avatar
    I like the designs and the story even more. Gbagok and Iceman made a fan work as good as the He-Man Homecoming.
    Allow me to give my opinion about it.

First, I have some questions :
    -Will there be a website with all stuffs for this fan fiction?
    -Will there be custom action figures for the "new" characters? Or does someone plan to make some?
    -If this fan fiction could be redone as a cartoon, how many episodes would it take?
    -If this fan fiction could be redone as a comic, how many issues would it take?
    -Do you consider Jitsu as an equal to Fisto or someone more powerful like King Hiss or Skeletor?
    -Did you make more pictures with the Sky Shark vehicle?

Then, here's my opinion about some points from your work.
    I think there are too much new characters as they have a short appearance in the story and could not be developed enough. The story is not yet at his end so I suppose they will be more developed.

Does the story take place just after the Snake Men War/Serpos Event or several months later? There should be an explanation on how the Kingdom was re-built since Serpos destroyed it.

It leads me to talk about the time line again, I do not believe that the council could be gathered so quickly. Snake Men are still on the loose and Skeletor could strike anytime. To gather the new council of Eternia is far more than a blink of an eye.

What about the sorceress? I would like her to communicate more with Adam/He-Man or Duncan.

The last thing disturbing me is the choice of Huntara as the fourth Ninja/Assassin. According to the original character, Huntara came from an alien world. She was also more a mercenary/bounty hunter than a Ninja/assasin and would not work for evil people like Jitsu or Hordak. You may have used just the name and the design so Huntara now fits well to the whole story.

Finally, I would like to congrate you guys for these artworks and story. I can not wait to see more. Who is the cloaked person? Will you introduce more vehicles from the classic series?
    Please do not consider my words offensive; they are not.
    The more you receive critics, more famous you will become.
    Last edited by Innershade; September 13, 2004 at 01:11pm.
    Need a comission? PM me...

This is Great.These character designs are so damn good & the story is equally fantastic.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

Well I must say that I´m totally digging the many new characters. Let me explain why. There´s the major players like Jitsu, Leon (and hopefully Ninjor) and on the other hand for instance the guys from the Dragon Shadow Clan. You see IMO the guys make Jitsu appear even more of a threat.

But let me do a different approach on my explenation. Let´s say if for instance the Evil Warriors would have had two dozen new secondary characters (like the Dragon Shadow Clan). You know lots of dangerous and powerful warriors that could take out a lot of Eternia´s soldiers. They could have been a little bit more then foot soldiers. That way they would have made the other Evil Warriors like Beast-Man, Trap-Jaw etc. appear like generals. With that it would have meant that Trap-Jaw and the like are much more to be taken seriously as a threat to Eternia.

Also if it doesn´t belong here but it always bothered me that Whiplash and Mer-Man were guarding the entrance of Snake Mountain in "The Courage of Adam" this is as similiar as if two of the Nazghul would stand guard at Barad D´ur´s entrance gates. And if you have a lot more of secondary character´s you totally make clear who´s the major players and who not. That´s why I totally love the variaty of the characters in "Return to Anwat Gar".

Sorry that I had to mention "The Courage of Adam" and LotR in this thread. It was just to explain my rough thoughts and feelings. I hope we won´t move on to discuss this furthermore in here because this thread is about a great fan-fic story.

Take care.

Thanks for the comments and critiques folks, it is much appreciated. A special thanks for the comparison to Homecoming! Gbagok and I love Homecoming and have massive respect for Emil.
    I'll try and answer your questions and such as best I can Innershade and maybe Gbagok can provide some answers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Innershade

First, I have some questions :
    1-Will there be a website with all stuffs for this fan fiction?
    2-Will there be custom action figures for the "new" characters? Or does someone plan to make some?
    3-If this fan fiction could be redone as a cartoon, how many episodes would it take?
    4-If this fan fiction could be redone as a comic, how many issues would it take?
    5-Do you consider Jitsu as an equal to Fisto or someone more powerful like King Hiss or Skeletor?
    6-Did you make more pictures with the Sky Shark vehicle?
    1-Stay tuned
    2-Thats up to the customisers...
    3-Its actually meant to be a movie in much the same vein as the Batman animated movies like 'Mask of the Phantasm'.
    4-Im not sure about that. Val might have an idea of how a story of this length might translate to a comic...
    5-NO! Jitsu, in our eyes, is no longer a lackey like Beast-Man or Trap-Jaw. He is a major threat but perhaps not as powerful as Hiss. He did manage to take over an entire kingdom after all...
    6-Stay tuned...

Then, here's my opinion about some points from your work.
    I think there are too much new characters as they have a short appearance in the story and could not be developed enough. The story is not yet at his end so I suppose they will be more developed.
    I think I may have addressed this earlier but the introduction of new characters is neccessary to tell the story and are intended to be explored in future 'episodes' should there be any. Also, Jitsu needs his lackeys as well!

Does the story take place just after the Snake Men War/Serpos Event or several months later? There should be an explanation on how the Kingdom was re-built since Serpos destroyed it.
    It takes place not too long after the Serpos event. It makes sense that the Palace would be under construction asap so its not really neccessary to go into detail with that. Also bear in mind that the way the story has been written is a basic outline of how the story will run so not ALL dialogue and/or explanations are included. If you were watching the movie the background scenes would show the reconstruction progress anyways.

It leads me to talk about the time line again, I do not believe that the council could be gathered so quickly. Snake Men are still on the loose and Skeletor could strike anytime. To gather the new council of Eternia is far more than a blink of an eye.
    Gbagok...?

What about the sorceress? I would like her to communicate more with Adam/He-Man or Duncan.

The last thing disturbing me is the choice of Huntara as the fourth Ninja/Assassin. According to the original character, Huntara came from an alien world. She was also more a mercenary/bounty hunter than a Ninja/assasin and would not work for evil people like Jitsu or Hordak. You may have used just the name and the design so Huntara now fits well to the whole story.
    It has not been stated that she is a ninja.
    Mercenary/assassin....well, if the price is right...
    ''would not work for evil people like Jitsu or Hordak'' ....stay tuned...

Finally, I would like to congrate you guys for these artworks and story. I can not wait to see more. Who is the cloaked person? Will you introduce more vehicles from the classic series?
    Please do not consider my words offensive; they are not.
    The more you receive critics, more famous you will become.
    Thanks Innershade, its no problem at all. We're glad you are enjoying it!!
    Last edited by oICEMANo; September 13, 2004 at 02:00pm.
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

I have to say once more how AWESOME all of this is!! Great work guys!