Thread: Why can't I find a loose NETOSSA?

Why can't I find a loose NETOSSA?

Ok peeps,

Whats the deal with Nettie? Why can't I find her loose and complete?

I see MOC auctions of her on ebay constantly, but no loose ones? Whats the deal with this??? (and why is it that the one eBay seller keeps listing it, do you guys think she has like 10 cases or what?). When I first started collecting, Nestossa was a rarity and was going for up to $200 MOC...now she's been relinguised to Buy-It-Now prices of $85 a pop.

I have 5 Netossa MOCs in ranging in C9 to casefresh conditions. I've been tempted to crack one open, but have been advised against doing so. But I don't think I can wait any longer.

If I can't find a mint complete loose Nettie by the end of the year...then I'm whipping out the X-acto and performin' a c-section on one of my MOCs.

valenaann68
    LOL There have been loose Netossa's on German Ebay, but they are not usually complete, they go for what you can buy a MOC for, and shipping from Germany to the U.S. is slow & expensive. My boyfriend just bought me a MOC Netossa from that lady on Ebay for $85. She got here today and she is gorgeous! The card is US and has one crease on the left side, but that's it. No stickers, no tears, no bent corners. Beautiful! I say perform that operation on the MOC you have that is in the worst condition. I'm hoping to find a MOC in crappy condition so I can open it and have a loose Netossa.

Quote Originally Posted by Scare_Glower
    Ok peeps,

I see MOC auctions of her on ebay constantly, but no loose ones? Whats the deal with this??? (and why is it that the one eBay seller keeps listing it, do you guys think she has like 10 cases or what?). When I first started collecting, Nestossa was a rarity and was going for up to $200 MOC...now she's been relinguised to Buy-It-Now prices of $85 a pop.

I have 5 Netossa MOCs in ranging in C9 to casefresh conditions. I've been tempted to crack one open, but have been advised against doing so. But I don't think I can wait any longer.

If I can't find a mint complete loose Nettie by the end of the year...then I'm whipping out the X-acto and performin' a c-section on one of my MOCs.

I've bought 4 Netossa MOC's from her. I think she has already sold something over 50 Netossa's (when I bought my first MOC, she had less than 10 feedback). I actually asked her where she gets them, but I didn't get an answer But she is a REALLY nice person, though. I adviced her not to sell Netossa for a while since IMO Netossa still is a rarity, but won't be for long if she keeps doing this. She did as I suggested, but only for like a month. Now she's back again. It's true, she gets them sold every time, but there will come a time, when every one already has her and the price will be at $20. It's not nice

My advice, open one!!! I did that too to get my loose Netossa
    ***Wanted***

Spinnerella's spinner

what i want to know is why are you guys buying so many mocs of netossa?

just curious...
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

My guess would be because she is cheap compared to the others from the 3rd series, we have 1 MOC and 3 loose and complete but the funny thing is 2 out of the 3 came from lots on ebay and we did not even expect her to be in it
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    what i want to know is why are you guys buying so many mocs of netossa?

just curious...
    One MOC is for my personal collection and one I've opened for my loose collection to get a loose complete figure. Then the two others, I've paid $65 and $70 for them, so yes, markatisu has right, it's because the price has been lower than normally. The last Netossa went for $60 from that lady on eBay, she just keeps lowering the price.
    ***Wanted***

Spinnerella's spinner

Quote Originally Posted by SaMa
    I adviced her not to sell Netossa for a while since IMO Netossa still is a rarity, but won't be for long if she keeps doing this. but there will come a time, when every one already has her and the price will be at $20. It's not nice
    sad? no way, thats when i come in for the kill and buy them all for $20 woohoo......

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    sad? no way, thats when i come in for the kill and buy them all for $20 woohoo......
    Well I just cracked open a MOC Netossa. I figure this is the only way I can get her complete (w/ comic) in MINT condition.

I also want to crack open a Shower Power CATRA MOC as well. Its in USA casefresh condition, so I am still debating...but most likely I'll do it.

its about time you did, and yes open sp catra, all the loose complete ones go for just as much ...as much of $100 and i'm sure you are aware of this? why bother waiting...if you have more than one, i assume you do..just do it without debating

Ok peeps,

She's been hanging around with Loo-Kee a lot. They are pretty hard to spot.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    OPEN ONE OF THEM!!!!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law