Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collection Pics

Collection Pics

I guess it's about that time again, seeing as the last thread is long gone and that my collection has grown enough to warrant new pics

UPDATED!!!! Dec. 7th, 2004

And people, post pics of your collections too!
    Last edited by oh_kitten; December 7, 2004 at 09:03pm.

Some nice pics there! its always interesting to see others collections, i'll put up a pic of mine soon, definately.

Here is the original thread but you are right its long been dead

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...9&page=1&pp=40

Here is my wifes collection, more stuff added since then

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu
    Here is the original thread but you are right its long been dead
    gah, you're not supposed to call me on things like that...

and it's worth saying again and again, your wife's collection rawks

I hope we get to see more peoples pics, I noticed in the old thread that only a few people posted them so hopefully since we got a ton of new members to this area since the last time we can see smoe more collections

Our collection pales in comparison to Adora's and Carlo's, now those are 2 blessed people
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar

my collection! part 1

here's mine! got a few close-ups of my rare shelf, and spinny! i gave her and netossa a sword, since they were pictured with them on the back of the cards.

on this shelf are a spanish release frosta and angella. angella has blonde streaks in her hair and a dark blue stone, and her pants are a bit different. also frosta has a different stone, and her cape fabrics have been reversed. wish i had her wand though, because the spanish one was white!

this shelf has the fantastic fashions, all except hidden gold, and i'm missing the cape/hood to frosty fur... also on the bottom shelf are my variants. she-ra sports a different cape, more fabricy than standard, castaspellas have two different boot styles, angella has a different color stone, as does glimmer. double trouble has an un-painted necklace, where my other one has a silver one. sweet bee and catra have different color stones.

my super rare shelf:

spinny in all of her glory! i actually got her loose & complete on ebay, all except her comic, shield, and comb. she was a bargain! i have since added a pink shield, and gave her a sword.
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi

my collection! part 2

on top of this shelf are the spanish release she-ra, swiftwind, catra, and storm. at the bottom are the tenko toys ninjara and pearl rider. they fit nicely with she-ra, and will eventually get on the shelves with the rest.

crystal castle, complete except the pillow for the bed, and the base of the throne... flag not shown. sea harp, straight from the box!

my one and only she-ra cel. i love it!
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------

Your collection is beautiful! My wife will want to see it, and I know what you mean about the Spanish/Mexican Frosta, we have 2, one you can see in the box in one of the pics, one we got unknowingly in a lot off ebay. My wife likes the variations

Again very beautiful collection

I hope we get to see more peoples pics, I noticed in the old thread that only a few people posted them so hopefully since we got a ton of new members to this area since the last time we can see smoe more collections
    well, so far so good...

LadyAngora, you have so many dolls!!! and they're all in such great condition. Very nice!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I love these threads - they are always so pretty

I WANT to post my pics -- but I am still waiting for my Star Sisters, and I won't post until they come -- apparently they are done, but haven't been shipped yet. Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue... anyone know of any cheap cheap flights to Mexico City??? That's where Darth Hordak lives.

great shelves, Lady Angora, I like those -- where did you get them??

Brian
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

nice pics everyone

yea yea i know i still have to take pics of my collection...
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Wow, great collections people! lady angora, nice to see yours! the swords were a nice touch to Spinnerella and Netossa. The swords they had on the back of the cards were just like starburst she-ra's. Does Spinnerella actually spin very well? i've heard she doesnt fit to well in the scooter backpack.

Thanks for reopening the thread oh kitten. And markatisu, your wifes collection looks great! be nice to see closer pics of it.

Ok here are pics of my collection. Small but im proud of them. They mean lots to me. I also have the Crytal castle at my parents house, and will take a pic of that when I can.

First up, my 3 moc figures, Peekablue ( thanks to SaMa for that!) She-ra, with the child necklace, cost a bit, well they all did, but worth it. Frosta, im very proud of, the card is in fabulous condition, unpunched as well. Pop dolls are so pretty, I love collecting them. I also have an Entrapta moc on the way, still waiting for it, cant wait till I get it though, I know what you mean about waiting bcrduke, patience is a virtue I dont have much of.

And here is my Starbust She-ra and Crystal switwind. The box smells like candy. Just thought i'd throw that in.

I'll update when figures arrive. Hope you all like my pics.
    Last edited by Surya; September 21, 2004 at 07:14am.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke
    great shelves, Lady Angora, I like those -- where did you get them??
    my dad and i built them last year for my christmas present. it makes such a difference to have shelves for them! i used to have them all lined up on my dresser.
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_kitten
    LadyAngora, you have so many dolls!!! and they're all in such great condition. Very nice!
    thanks! i got almost all of them loose from ebay... takes a few purchases to get all the accessories, and lots of time spent on styling hair, but well worth the effort!
    Your collection is beautiful! My wife will want to see it, and I know what you mean about the Spanish/Mexican Frosta, we have 2, one you can see in the box in one of the pics, one we got unknowingly in a lot off ebay. My wife likes the variations

Again very beautiful collection
    thanks! you wouldn't want to sell me a spare white frosta wand would you?
    Quote Originally Posted by surya
    Wow, great collections people! lady angora, nice to see yours! the swords were a nice touch to Spinnerella and Netossa. The swords they had on the back of the cards were just like starburst she-ra's. Does Spinnerella actually spin very well? i've heard she doesnt fit to well in the scooter backpack.
    well, she fits ok, and scoots, but it's not a smooth roll... actually, i don't like to test it too much, because i'm afraid to break it!
    Last edited by LadyAngora; September 21, 2004 at 10:49am.
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------

Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    nice pics everyone

yea yea i know i still have to take pics of my collection...

I'm still waiting to see pics of you brushing their hair! *preferably shirtless*

hi this is jill, borrowing mark's username...again...

everybody's collections look stunning! i love these threads, even if i don't post to them much.

ladyangora, could you take up close pics of your two double troubles so i can see the unpainted necklace thing? thanks! i'm a sucker for anything different

neither my loose Double Trouble, nor my US MOC one have a painted necklace!! I never knew that she came with it painted... huh - you learn something new every day!

Brian
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

ladyangora, could you take up close pics of your two double troubles so i can see the unpainted necklace thing? thanks! i'm a sucker for anything different
    sure thing! here they are:

i've actually never seen another double trouble with a painted necklace, so i don't know, could be a fake, i guess, but the one i have looks like a factory paint job... anyone else ever seen one?
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------

By The Power Of The Good Bigdaddy51200's Avatar
    Hello everyone ,

I have enjoyed looking at your collections . I notice that most are loose . You can buy plastic cases to keep them in, and they will stay clean and neat for years to come . I bought some for my loose classic he-man collection and they work great !!! You can buy them here : http://www.productzoo.com/index.cfm

They would look good displayed on those shelves in the cases they have

I think most of the cases are around 2.00 each that would fit these figures , the price dropes the more you buy . This way you can have all the joy's having them loose ( play with ) then but them back in to protect when just displaying

Bigdaddy51200

By The Power Of The Good Bigdaddy51200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_kitten
    I guess it's about that time again, seeing as the last thread is long gone and that my collection has grown enough to warrant new pics
    I have a few more toys in transit... but updates can always follow right?
    anyways,
    Is that the Crystal Falls I sold ya ?? If so looks allot nicer than when I had it

Bigdaddy51200

It sure is.. I think it just looks better inhabited than empty
    btw, Thanks again. It's one of my favorite parts of my entire MOTU collection (I always wanted it as a child)

Thanks everyone for such great pics of your GREAT collections

I have a few items on the way and I'm hoping to get them this week, but either way, I'll be posting my collection pics this weekend
    ***Wanted***

Spinnerella's spinner

[/QUOTE]

is that some sort of boxed frosta i can see? could i see a close up please?

if some one tells me how i will post piccys of my collection even tho they are poor in comparison with all your magnificent ones. but i havnt being collecting long and must be forgiven!

@mariskiu did youre wife have all 2 packs from she-ra and fantastic faschions??

Von-El
    Oh Kitten, you should have had your Double-Trouble (in evil face), if you have the figure, standing with the Evil Horde figures.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAngora

my one and only she-ra cel. i love it!

I thought that cel looked familiar! I have the drawing to it!

I love He-Man.org!!!