Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Collection Pics

Here is Jill's, she has rearranged it yet again so these are outdated, about 99% of these are from her 80's collection and she redid their hair and cleaned them up, I will post updated ones soon, she got about 15 ebay lots and some trades through here so all we are missing now is that damn Loo-Kee

Last edited by markatisu; November 13, 2004 at 07:10am.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I had to do a double-take on that pic...At first, the MLP beside of Spinnerella looked like little rats in Santa clothing....guess who has a stigmatism!
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

I've updated my collection pics on the first page of the thread, but here they are again just in case you don't feel like going back..

I'm still looking for a Kowl and Multi-bot, but otherwise my collection is as complete as I'd like it.

valenaann68
    Here is my modest collection of POP dolls. They have taken over my dresser! My boyfriend gave me a display case for them for Christmas. Now if him and his dad would put it together for me....(they won't let me even try!)

bigcountry69
    I see there's an overall lack of Hordak in this post (except for the one ambitous collector who's got the whole horde! GOOD WORK!)

Needless to say: [SIZE=4]"Hordak is displeased! :::snort:::"[/SIZE]

here's part of my collection in this thread, i don't have enough room to display everything my she-ra stuff is in the second post down and there's A LOT of stuff not pictured. but you can see some of my customs there, octavia, scorpia, adora and shadow weaver is in back because i don't like how she looks, she needs a better hood and dress but i don't know how to sew.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=111885
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

"If I were a vegetable I'd be a radish because I'm only kind of rad."

valenaann68
    Wow gnewton34! That's a lot of stuff! I like the U of K Barbie. I'm originally from Louisville, but I always root for the University of Kentucky whenever they play, especially basketball. Where did you get that Barbie?

Quote Originally Posted by valenaann68
    Wow gnewton34! That's a lot of stuff! I like the U of K Barbie. I'm originally from Louisville, but I always root for the University of Kentucky whenever they play, especially basketball. Where did you get that Barbie?
    my mom's friend gave it to me, she purchased a whole box full of barbie's at a yard sale and that barbie was in it. she's supposed to have pom-pons but they were gone but otherwise she's in amazing shape. i think they also sell them at the university. the funny thing is out of all my toys i usually pick up that barbie and play with it. either fiddling with her hair or posing it
    Haikus are easy
    Refrigerator

valenaann68
    Quote Originally Posted by gnewton34
    my mom's friend gave it to me, she purchased a whole box full of barbie's at a yard sale and that barbie was in it. she's supposed to have pom-pons but they were gone but otherwise she's in amazing shape. i think they also sell them at the university. the funny thing is out of all my toys i usually pick up that barbie and play with it. either fiddling with her hair or posing it
    That is just too cool! I'm not a Barbie person, but I do like a couple of them. My stepdaughter has Barbies over here at our house, but most of them have had haircuts. I won't buy her Barbies because of that. I did buy her a Winter Ball Beauty Cloe (from Bratz) for Christmas but she is not allowed to open it. It is a collectible. My display case got put together yesterday while I was at work. When I get my POP figures in there, her Cloe is going in there, too. I wonder how many of those U of K Barbies are out there floating around... I do like your Spinny, too. I'm hoping to stumble across one of those someday..

That is just too cool! I'm not a Barbie person, but I do like a couple of them. My stepdaughter has Barbies over here at our house, but most of them have had haircuts. I won't buy her Barbies because of that. I did buy her a Winter Ball Beauty Cloe (from Bratz) for Christmas but she is not allowed to open it. It is a collectible. My display case got put together yesterday while I was at work. When I get my POP figures in there, her Cloe is going in there, too. I wonder how many of those U of K Barbies are out there floating around... I do like your Spinny, too. I'm hoping to stumble across one of those someday..
    i checked on ebay and here's one still in the box for 99 cents! but it's a new seller with 0 feedback

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Haikus are easy
    Refrigerator

valenaann68
    It's tempting, but the 0 feedback bothers me. Thanks for finding this. And I must say, you do have an impressive collection. Not just the POP and the Barbie, but all the other figures you have. Is this all in one room?

Quote Originally Posted by gnewton34
    i checked on ebay and here's one still in the box for 99 cents! but it's a new seller with 0 feedback

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

It's tempting, but the 0 feedback bothers me. Thanks for finding this. And I must say, you do have an impressive collection. Not just the POP and the Barbie, but all the other figures you have. Is this all in one room?
    thanks. it's all in my bedroom and that's only about half of what i have, the rest is in storage my favorite things are 1. my commission of he-man and she-ra hanging behind the care bears 2. my samwise gamgee action figue i got signed by sean astin 3. my pound puppy that i've had since elementary school 4. spinnerella 5. wonderbread he-man
    Haikus are easy
    Refrigerator