Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 96

Thread: Custom Snakemountain inside and out

  1. #51
    Heroic Evil Warrior! Neutro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    LB, Cali-ternia
    Posts
    3,593
    hey man that Snake Mountain looks REAL cool - almost like a combination of the classic toy and how it's 'supposed' to look.. I like that it looks to have alot of playability - your basic interior design looks Great!
    ..and Rio Blast looks pretty good; I especially like the colors you used.
    – No comment.

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior J-Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Fun City www.jsunscustoms.com
    Posts
    4,993
    Somehow I never managed to post a comment on this amazing piece!

    This Snake Mountain of yours is UNBELIEVABLE TRAPPER!!!

    I LOVE THIS THING!

    It is HUGE and the there are so many rooms and areas and details!
    It actually looks like it is made of MOLTEN ROCK!

    Well done!

    I am BEYOND impressed with this!

    Amazing Job!


    Quote Originally Posted by TRAPPER
    Tri-Klops' Lab I presume? Faker opened up for repairs! Excellent!





    .
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

  3. #53
    That's my BOY! TRAPPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Sun
    Somehow I never managed to post a comment on this amazing piece!

    This Snake Mountain of yours is UNBELIEVABLE TRAPPER!!!

    I LOVE THIS THING!

    It is HUGE and the there are so many rooms and areas and details!
    It actually looks like it is made of MOLTEN ROCK!

    Well done!

    I am BEYOND impressed with this!

    Amazing Job!

    Tri-Klops' Lab I presume? Faker opened up for repairs! Excellent!

    .

    That is HIGH Praise coming from you J-sun Thank you

    Yes the molten rock really did turn out well You gotta love that spray foam
    Thanks again

  4. #54
    Incredible
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    The bunny.
    Add him to your signature.
    Help him rule the world.

  5. #55
    Heroic Warrior Buffalo-Bill-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Great Plains of Eternia
    Posts
    906
    Yeah, your Snake Mt is GREAT!
    I really love the triklops lab too. I think I may have to "damage" one of my old custom fakers now.

    Great Job!!!

    BBM-

  6. #56
    blako
    Guest
    I wish I could shrink myself down and run around in this thing!!!

    I don't know why I haven't commented on this HUGE and AMAZING custom but I have drooled over it long enough. Your son must play with this thing for hours. I would. I have a plan in my head for mine but it might take a while so at least I have yours to look at. I love Tri Klops Lab! Rio Blast as well! That is a different take on him and I am liking it! Sorry for the DELAYED reaction on the reply but better late than never right?!

    Blako

  7. #57
    Heroic Warrior J-Sun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    New Fun City www.jsunscustoms.com
    Posts
    4,993
    Have I told you how much I love this playset TRAPPER?



    Yes I know I have many times - but posting here and bringing this thread back into view isn't going to hurt anyone.

    AWESOME WORK!






    .
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

  8. #58
    POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Castle, DE
    Posts
    7,549
    This thing sucks!


    If sucks means that it is the coolest thing ever! I am so jealous of JC! You don't need to haul that big thing to Florida with you, do you TRAP?

    Seriously tho, I can't believe I haven't posted in here before. I love this thing, and have admired it for quite some time. One of my favorite elements is the lava, and Triklops lab is pretty cool too. I might have to request seeing this in person after all...

  9. #59
    Heroic Warrior nemesis15425's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,017
    how did u get triclops to light up??
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

  10. #60
    That's my BOY! TRAPPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman
    Incredible
    Thanks I am glad you liked it. This thing to awhile to build

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo-Bill-Man
    Yeah, your Snake Mt is GREAT!
    I really love the triklops lab too. I think I may have to "damage" one of my old custom fakers now.
    Great Job!!!
    BBM-
    I appreciate that very much bbm Just wait until ED-GOR is standing on the top level looking down

    Quote Originally Posted by blako
    I wish I could shrink myself down and run around in this thing!!!

    I don't know why I haven't commented on this HUGE and AMAZING custom but I have drooled over it long enough. Your son must play with this thing for hours. I would. I have a plan in my head for mine but it might take a while so at least I have yours to look at. I love Tri Klops Lab! Rio Blast as well! That is a different take on him and I am liking it! Sorry for the DELAYED reaction on the reply but better late than never right?!
    Blako
    Thanks blako I see this thing everyday in my son's room and want to go play with it myself. He has a lot of fun as do his friend when they come over
    But of course the good guys dont stand a chance against this thing


    Quote Originally Posted by J-Sun
    Have I told you how much I love this playset TRAPPER?

    Yes I know I have many times - but posting here and bringing this thread back into view isn't going to hurt anyone.
    AWESOME WORK!
    .
    Thanks again J-Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76
    This thing sucks!
    If sucks means that it is the coolest thing ever! I am so jealous of JC! You don't need to haul that big thing to Florida with you, do you TRAP?
    Seriously tho, I can't believe I haven't posted in here before. I love this thing, and have admired it for quite some time. One of my favorite elements is the lava, and Triklops lab is pretty cool too. I might have to request seeing this in person after all...
    I was crushed by the first line!!! BUT I recovered
    Thanks Hefty, I hope you enjoy the new playset!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis15425
    how did u get triclops to light up??
    That is a led light that is inside his head with a clear base for the neck with a little switch there also. That is where my avatar came from
    I am working on a light up red,green ones aswell They will just have to wait until I move to get finished

  11. #61
    POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Castle, DE
    Posts
    7,549
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAPPER
    I was crushed by the first line!!! BUT I recovered
    Thanks Hefty, I hope you enjoy the new playset!!!

    Sorry I scared you, but that was paybacks for all the times you've gotten me!
    You know I dig my new playset, it is already on display. If I had my choice it'd be lit up all the time!

  12. #62
    A big fan of Slush Head
    Mike Bock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Quagmi swamp
    Posts
    9,166
    Hey dude I love that Rio Blast soo cool!! I don't get tired of watching your Snake Mountain it's so freaking amazing!!

  13. #63
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,829
    Snake Mountain is UNBEARABLY COOL.

    So says the Sword.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  14. #64
    Heroic Warrior D-Compose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,045
    Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

    U wanna sell it

  15. #65
    Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    1,852
    That is SOOOOO cool, LOVE IT! Excellent work!

  16. #66
    Searchin' My Soul DisneyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    3,193
    Wow. That thing is psychotically nuts! Dare I say - Gnarly?

    Great detailing...especially with the light-up lava stuff. I think it could look more like the Snake Mountain from the shows, but given the fact that you were trying to accomodate all the villain figures, you certainly made some smart choices. Was this a gift for your son?

  17. #67
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy
    Wow. That thing is psychotically nuts! Dare I say - Gnarly?
    I think calling it gnarly would be an insult to it.

    So says the Sword.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  18. #68
    Heroic Warrior D-Compose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,045
    I still want to buy this.

  19. #69
    That's my BOY! TRAPPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    1,599
    Thanks for the compliments once again

    Some bad news some parts of snake mountain did break off they will be an easy fix just need to find room in the garage to fix it right up.....

    DisneyBoy I figured my next one will be more like the cartoon but that one will be more difficult to put all the different rooms into. My son's room is not as big so I will have to make another one not as wide just taller so I should be able to incorparte many of the same effects and rooms. yes it was a gift for my son he loves it very much!!!

    PADDY04401 Thank you I am glad you like it. It took many hours to build like I have said in the past these photos definetly do not do it justice

    Sword-of-Grayskull Thank you once again I hope this thread sticks around for awhile. I am glad everyone is enjoying looking at it again

    D-Compose I have intentions of making another so this one will be for sale if you are interested!!!!! How far away from florida do you live

    heftysmurf76---This thing sucks! That always makes me laugh thanks for the compliments hefty!!!!

    Mike Bock I am glad you like it. That rio was fun to do I did not care for the brown color scheme he was given I thought these would be cool
    thanks for the kind words

  20. #70
    Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia area
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAPPER
    I have intentions of making another so this one will be for sale if you are interested!!!!!
    I'm interested in one, too, if you have a ballpark figure on how much it would cost...

    So says the Sword.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

    GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

    If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

  21. #71
    Evil Renegade Time Lord TheMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    My TARDIS I've landed in Virginia USA
    Posts
    1,524
    wow your Snake Mt kicks a$$
    help find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis

    May is now National Cystic Fibrosis awareness Month


    Inside the Sun lives the Ice People and Inside the Freezer lives the Fire Daemons!!!!!!

  22. #72
    That's my BOY! TRAPPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull
    I'm interested in one, too, if you have a ballpark figure on how much it would cost...

    So says the Sword.
    Octavio has the market on this!!! Mine would cost to much account it not being able to be cast in resin IT IS JUST TO BIG Mine would run in the upper 100's to low 200's But of course it would look better than this one account learning Curve!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster
    wow your Snake Mt kicks a$$
    Thank you very much If my son were alowed to curse I think he would say the same thing

    Thanks again

  23. #73
    Royal lizard iguanaproject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    1,565
    I am without words!!! compliments is everything very beautiful!!!

  24. #74
    Heroic Warrior NORCAL MASTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    435
    This is one playset that I have been meaning to comment on.
    AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This playset is huge and it looks very playable.

    I really like the light up effects.

    I bet mattel could'nt make it any better

  25. #75
    Got Bull? D-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,729
    wow, that looks really great

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •