Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2-bad & General Stingrad's 'Origin of the Snakemen' (UPDATED 09/09)

Hybrid View

2-bad & General Stingrad's 'Origin of the Snakemen' (UPDATED 09/09)

Do keep checking the thread for updates....

Origin of the Snakemen

A Co-Op fanfic by 2-Bad and General Stingrad

Chapter I: the Snake’s Venom

Part I : Shattered Peace

Eons ago, before the seed of evil spread across the land and casts it shadow across the realm of Eternia, the Planet was ruled by Great Leaders who were respected by all people.

To the North was Eternos, ruled by the King Grayskull the great; it was the largest of the kingdoms. Grayskull was the fifth ruler of the tribe of Grayskull. Grayskull’s closest friend and advisor was a wizard and prophet known as Eldor.

To the east was Zolacia, it was the center of all magic on Eternia and many of it’s greatest wizards and sages came from there. The leader of this noble land was by a being known as the “Ruler of Zolacia”.

However neither Eternos nor Zolacia could compare to the kingdom of Serpia ruled by King Orphedius. The people of this land worship the god Serpos as it’s patron deity who was responsible for all the blessings in their lives & for the unlimited food supply. All the other kingdoms depended on Serpia for food and all other monarchs made sure to ally themselves with Serpia first, to ensure a share in their bounty.

However this peace would be interrupted, an evil had stepped foot on Eternia once more- The being known as Horde Prime .The ancient demon wizard’s powers were almost godly . At first he made his return on Eternia go unnoticed, that is until he created a huge army at his disposal consisting of mutilated prisoners, thieves , assassins & some of the most horrid species of beings on Eternia. One by one attacked the villages of the Southern rim of Eternia & developed a huge Acropolis. The Eternians kept close watch on his activities. Then his eyes were set on the Kingdom of Serpia, which was bordering the southern rim.

The people didn’t know about this darkness approaching, in fact evil was the last thing on their minds; it was their annual harvest celebration, a yearly celebration of the and King Ophedius had invited his three closet allies, Grayskull, Eldor, the “Ruler of Zolacia” to join in the festivities

“This year brought quite a good harvest for Serpia” Eldor commented to his ally King Grayskull.

“I agree, Grayskull. Their god has blessed them abundantly this year, what say you Eldor” The ruler of Zolacia commented. The Ruler of Zolacia was the oldest of the three monarchs; since Zolacia was the seat of all magic on Eternia it took decades to train the next king of that realm.

“Yes, it has King Ophedius has a lot to be thankful for this year” Grayskull replied as they looked at the place of Serpia. Waiting for their ally to show up.

Finally about noon, King Ophedius stepped out on to the balcony, “My friends, this year Serpos has given us a plentiful harvest this year and we praise him for that” he said raising his eyes toward the sky in prayer.

“HAIL SERPOS!” the crowed roared in response it was then that Eldor looked up at the sky and saw something eclipse the sun.

The wizard turns to Grayskull, “King Grayskull we must assemble the council, I fear the nameless terror from the bottom of the world has arrived.” He informed his friend.
    Last edited by 2-bad; November 16, 2004 at 12:26am.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

“I hope for the sake of Eternia, you are wrong my friend” Grayskull told his friend as he observed the eclipse, he even though he hoped that Eldor was wrong, he knew what happened- Horde Prime had escaped from the bottom of the planet where he was confined to conquer Eternia and if not stopped, all Eternia was doomed.

Up in Eternia’s sky, Horde Prime had summoned his most trusted advisor Gerzan to hear of the day’s news.

“What have you to report?” the demon asked his servant.

Gerzan genuflected as show of fear and reverence for the demon as he considered him as a god, “Our forces are ready master, we need only to catch the Eternians in a lull and the full might of the Horde will crush Eternia” the lesser demon told his master.

“Gerzan station yourself on the planet, remain hidden until I call for you to attack, is that understood Gerzan?” Prime asked his servant.

“Yes, my master” Gerzan replied as Horde Prime dismissed his servant and watched as Gerzon got up and left the chamber.

Meanwhile on Eternia, King Grayskull had summoned the Council of the Ancients, a gathering of Eternia’s bravest leaders and greatest wizards to his ancestral home of Castle Grayskull.

“This meeting will come to order!” Grayskull shouted as the council turned to face him. “I have called you to deal with the urgent threat of Horde Prime” at those words the council was turned to an orderly meeting.

“Are you sure you saw Horde Prime, there are many things that could have eclipsed the sun” One council member told Grayskull

“Of course of it was Horde Prime” the voice of King Ophedius replied for Grayskull.

Ophedius took his seat amongst the council, “The question is not ‘was it Horde Prime’ but ‘how do we stop him’” the King of Serpia told the council.

“But how, We hardly know what this Horde Prime is, leave alone to defeat him.” another council member informed Ophedius.

“Simple, not even Horde Prime can withstand against the might of Eternia” Grayskull chimed in, paying the Ophedius back for saving his skin from integration at the start of the meeting.

“Well from all I could gather Horde Prime is waiting for something, he hasn’t made a sound since he was in the sky today.” Eldor told the group of wizards and warriors.

“Then we will wait, great Eldor, I will not to bring open war to Eternia so hastily” Grayskull told everyone present.

Eldor nodded in agreement “Yes I agree, we will not risk war, but we must watch Horde Prime’s every move and try figure out to what he is up to” Eldor informed the council.

“Agreed, we watch Horde Prime and see if we can’t uncover his plan” Grayskull repeated as his adjourned the meeting.

For three years, Horde Prime remained silent; he was gathering his forces from across the cosmos to Eternia. Thousands of troops poured onto Eternia carrying the Horde standards with them.

When he was sure that his forces were greater than the Eternian he contacted Gerzon on the planet’s surface.

“Gerzon” he called out to his servant.

“Yes Master” the Horde commander replied to the demon’s call.

“Now is the time, I will meet you at Well of Darkness” the demon told him.

“Yes my master my forces will be ready” He informed Horde Prime as the message ended.

Gerzan turned to his team Generals, they were unsavory lot, they were demons of ever shape and sort it was if the infernal regions had opened up and spewed forth its citizens on Eternia, and they formed his crack team of warriors.

“Klorg!” Gerzan summoned the man-beast to him.

“Yes, Lord Gerzan” Klorg barked ready to receive orders from his master.

“Horde Prime is ready we are to meet tonight at the Well of Darkness” Gerzan told Klorg.

“Yes, Supreme One we will be ready” Klorg replied as he saluted Gerzan and went to tell the troops.

Later that night King Ophedius lay in bed, when something woke him up. He raced to the window only to see the largest Horde army ever.

Last edited by 2-bad; November 12, 2004 at 10:04pm.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Cybertronian Visitor transfan80's Avatar
    MYP should be ashamed for not doing an ep like this. Keep it up!
    Be who you are, not what's cool.

Wow This Is A Very Promising Story I Can't Wait For Part 2

Jag
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Aside from the continuity flaws, it's a very interesting story. And cool art to boot.
    http://www.FW4D.com

Fun With 4 Dimensions

A random humor strip updating every M,W,F

AWESOME!

MORE PLEASE!
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

Asp'r the Contrarian SnakeMenPriest's Avatar
    This... is... AWESOME!!! :D :D :D

Please Don't Stop!

--SMP
    In Kansas, it is a crime to eat rattlesnake meat in public.
    You are upsetting the blessing of the Snake God. ALL HAIL RATTLOR!!

Check out 2-bad's Original epic: Origins of The SnakeMen!

Chapter II: To Deal with the Demon

Part II : Abandoned

When Orphedius woke up he found himself in Castle Grayskull, “What on Eternia happened” he asked himself as he came to.

“You were poisoned by Serpos’ magic, my husband and Eldor brought you here” a voice told him, it was the voice of Queen Veena, Grayskull’s wife.

“How bad was I poisoned?” he asked, worried about his own mortality.

“Pretty bad, I’m not sure what it will do to you.” She told him.

“What do you mean” he asked her, worried by her words.

“The magic of Serpos is powerful it does different things to different people and only time will tell how it affects you” She said looking worriedly at the wounded king unsure of his fate.

While Veena was helping Orphedius, Grayskull had summoned the council again to see if there were some way he could save the king’s life.

“There has to be something we can do” He asked turning to Eldor who was standing beside him.

“I’m afraid that there is nothing we can do, Grayskull. The councils right, Orphedius broke one of our sacred ordinances: Not to tamper with the power of the gods, for their power is too much for us mortals to harness” Eldor replied sounding like teacher in school repeating his lessons. “…. And we don’t want any other mishaps to occur while draining the magic off from Orphedius”, sighed Eldor.

“Orphedius had a choice to make. He made a wrong one & should be accounted for his foolishness.” said a Spalean leader. “ We are already ravaged from battle & we can’t afford another Evil to plague this planet…. at least not now.” replied a Caligar. “We will not help.”

“Yes I know, but Orphedius is my friend, I’ve known him since we were both young, there must something you can do for him” Grayskull barked at the council.

The other members shook their heads; they couldn’t do anything for the king of Serpia.

Grayskull got up and fumed out the meeting room.

“Grayskull, wait!” Eldor said as tried to catch his friend but he was too late Grayskull had left the room and shut the door.
    Last edited by 2-bad; November 18, 2004 at 01:39am.
    My DA Page

The King of Eternos made is way down to the lowest levels of Castle Grayskull where Queen Veena was tending to the wounded king of Serpia.

“How is he?” he asked his wife as he as looked at his old friend, there was concerned in Grayskull’s eyes, out of all the rulers of Eternia, Orphedius Grayskull considered to be a true friend.
    “As well as can be expected, I’ve done everything in my power” she said as she looked at her husband, “What did the council say?” she asked wanting to know what the noble leaders and wizards of Eternia had decided about her husband’s friend.

“They condemned him, they’re going to let him die,” he said as he stamped his foot in anger. A torrent of sadness, hatred and despair washed through Grayskull’s souls. “In the name of Eternia what I am to do, I can’t let him die” he said in despair.

His wife comforted him the best she could. She was heartbroken to see her husband like this, and knew that his pain and sorrow over his friends fate was worse than the pity she felt for the King of Serpia.

While they talking, King Orphedius sat up, “To the infernal regions with that those withering old fools” he spat as he got off the bed and left. “My kingdom will wither away without a king. I can’t & I wont let that happen.”

“Wait, King Orphedius where are you going” Queen Veena asked as she noticed the king get up and leave. She knew he wasn’t cured yet and feared something might happen to him in his weakened state.

“I’m going to find a cure myself, even if I must traverse the Infernal Region itself” he
    vowed as he walked the steps and to the door of the castle and left.

King Grayskull tried to stop his friend but he was too late, “I pray to the gods that he does not cross the infernal regions, for few survived that have done so” he said looking up towards the sky.

Meanwhile, King Orphedius went back to his palace, there standing at the gates his wife was waiting for him.

“What did the council proclaim dearest?” Ana asked her husband eager to learn the council ruling on the matter of her husband and the future of his kingdom.

“Nothing, I have withdrawn from the Council, Serpia does not help of a bunch ancient spell casters and weak leaders. We can rebuild ourselves we always have and always will” he proclaimed as he left his wife with out kissing her.

“But dear” was all she could say as she tried to cool off her angry husband, but to no avail.

Later that night, as they getting ready for bed, Ana tried to make see the folly of leaving the council, but her husband would not hear of it, so finally realizing she would not win this battle she turned off the light and went to bed.

The next morning, when she woke she found her husband was looking pale, he had fever ad was delirious. Worried about her husband’s health she called the Royal Healer but he couldn’t do anything, “is there nothing you can do?” she asked the healer hoping that he could do something to stop her husband from dying.

The healer shook his “I’m sorry your majesty, I’ve done all I can, all we can do is wait and hope but I fear death is inevitable for your husband” he said as he left the room.

“I will not give up on you my love” she told her husband, her soul mate, she did not want to lose him and knew that some way some how he would getter better, he had to, she could not be able to go on without her beloved king.

As the days waned on, King Orphedius began to grow sicker, every time the healers would come all they said was the same thing that soon he would die, even though Ana refused soon she eventually cam to terms with that fact.

Finally three nights after he first became sick, she knew that soon he would leave this world, she went to her husband “Farewell my darling husband may I see you in paradise” she whispered to him as she kissed good night for the last time.

Orphedius couldn’t sleep, the fact the Death’s messenger would soon call him kept plaguing his mind, he tried of think, but it was overwhelming.

It was midnight when he was finally able to get drowsy when he was startled by strange figure standing beside his bed.

“Who are you?” Orphedius asked, fearful that this was the messenger of Death.

“I am called many names, your highness but you may call me the Squire” the being said bowing before the king.

My DA Page

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    I'm glad everyone likes the story. Don't worry there's more on the way!
    Last edited by General Stingrad; November 17, 2004 at 11:56am.
    Etheria will be mine!

Good to see this thread back up.

Thanks guys. Lots more to come.Hope you enjoy the forthcoming chapters as well.
    My DA Page

Those dirty snakes!

I look forward to the next chapters, 2-Bad!

And more Snake -treachery! Those Reptides were very coo, too!

Excellent, work!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

Outta control................What a Story, good art work too.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Ok guys, the fic is back up. Sorry things got delayed because of Exams & some other stuff. So heres chapter 5. Hope you'lll enjoy the read.

Changing Times

Two years passed, & Eternia was restored to its past glory.There were no threats from the Serpentis Imperium after Serpon became king of Serpia. Life was back to normal. King Greyskull over looked the scenic beauty as the crystal of Persenus was brought to Eternos. It was sent as a gift from the forest Gaurdians, to ensure Eternos of a bountiful Harvest. The Crystal was placed high above a tower for its effect to take place, & in minutes greenery spread across the land.

The leader of the Forest Guardians, Lord Glade, came forward to greet Greyskull after the crystal was mounted along with two of the other forest Elders Barkus & Flora. Greyskull stepped outside the castle & greeted him. “Welcome to Eternos, your lordship. What was the need for this gift.” Greyskull enquired.

Lord Glade replied “You King Greyskull have protected our land against Evil. Our race would have ended if Evilseed would have succeeded in gaining the crystal. You defeated him & we felt best to hand over the Crystal to Eternos for safe keeping.”

“I respect your decision Lord Glade. The crystal will remain safe as long as I rule Eternia.” answered Greyskull, with a very confident look.

“We know. We also come to forge an alliance between your people & ours. Feel free to call upon us when need be King Greyskull.” Glade spoke giving a grin.

“Well, This calls for a celebration.” Replied King Greyskull.

After a log feast the guardians engaged an alliance with Eternos & returned to their home. It was indeed a joyous day for Eternos.

On the other hand, things were shaping up well in Serpia as well. Serpon had gained the respect he desired from all his subjects. The Serpentis Imperium had once again recovered from the battle under Serpon’s Leadership.

Serpon stood atop the highest tower as he proudly looked over his kingdom. Fangman entered the room & began to flatter the king. “Wasn’t I right when I told you that you were the rightful heir to the throne & a true King. Serpia is in its prime thanks to your unquestionable Leadership.”

Serpon turned, “ Make sure you knock before you slither into my chamber Fangman. State your purpose.”

“My apologies you Highness.” Fangman replied as his smile turned into a grunt. “It will not happen again.”

“Good. Now why are you here?” Serpon questioned.

“My King!! Its been two years since Serpia has flourished under your rule. The soldiers are in their prime, ready to obey your every command. It would be best if you continued to avenge your Father’s demise now that all is in place.” reminded Fangman.

“I killed Serpos. He was the one responsible for my father’s death.” Serpos growled at Fangman. “My revenge is complete.”

“I beg to differ, your highness. But you still have a long way to go in avenging King Orphideus’ death. You are unaware of the whole truth.”

“What do you mean? Serpos was the only one responsible for killing my father.” questioned Serpon.

“A slaughter that could have been avoided by his so called allies. I know you will be surprised to hear this but it is time you knew. King Orphedius was an ally of Greyskull. He helped protect Eternia on a number of occasions & when he needed help, the council of Eternia turned their backs on him. So you see, if Greyskull would have helped him out he would never have turned to Serpos for help.” Fangman explained.

Serpon’s eyes filled with anger & hatred & he punched Fangman in the face “Why wasn’t I informed of this before Fangman. I could have easily annihilated Castle Greyskull after killing Serpos.”

“The Serpentis Imperium was not in a position to fight Greyskull then. We would have only lost our soldiers if that battle continued. But now you know & I’m sure you’ll make your decision wisely.” Fangman stood up & left the room.

Serpon once again turned to the window. “I have already made my decision. Greyskull & the council will perish by my hands. And it will be very soon!!”

“Food supplies are in plenty your Majesty.” Replied one of the merchants to Greyskull as they walked across the field.

“Yes! Thanks to the crystal of Persenus the Forest Guardians gifted us with.” He answered the Merchant & then turned to another officer. “How are trades going with the other regions Captain.”

“Very well My King. The Kingdoms of Veridas & Spalea have fully recovered from the attacks.” The officer reported.

Suddenly Greyskull received a telepathic message from Queen Veena & he rushed towards the Castle. Inside the main hall, the members of the Eternian Council stood before the throne. Veena explained a vision she saw while meditating.

“ I sense the threat of the Serpentis Imperium has not ended. My vision was vague but I saw Serpon leading a newly formed army towards the Castle…I am not sure of his intensions but the war will be devastating.” explained Veena.

“If what you say is true we must prepare Castle Greyskull for another battle.” began Eldor.

“No!! Castle Greyskull has undergone enough damage in the past few years. My forefathers built it with great pride & I intend to preserve it. We will find another way to fight this battle. I’ll need some time to think over this.” answered Greyskull.

“As you wish My lord.” Eldor replied.

The Generals of Serpia gathered in the Hall of the Castle waiting to hear out Serpon’s strategy of war. The all took their seats once Serpon entered.

“Soon we attack Eternia, once more. Long has it been since our warriors have tasted the Blood of Battle. Are the soldiers ready?” he asked Fangman.

“Yes My King. They await your command.” replied Fangman.

“Good. But I have a plan. We will not attack Eternos directly. We attack Zalesia.” Began Serpos.

“Zalesia? But that’s not even close to Eternos. How will conquering Zalesia help fulfill our purpose.” questioned one of the generals.

“Ah but it will. Those wizards form the defense of protecting that infernal Castle Greyskull with their barrier. If we attack Zalesia we can rid ourselves of their interference by destroying them.”

“But Your Majesty, the word will soon reach Greyskull, they shall prepare for battle immediately.” answered another General.

“No. I & Fangman along with my best soldiers shall go to Zalesia. The rest of my army shall be positioned close to Greyskull. I’m leaving that in your charge Rattlor. Once we are victorious against Zalesia, I shall give out a signal.”

“You can rely on me my king.” the largest of the generals stood up & bowed.

One of the generals opposed the decision “Rattlor, he doesn’t even have enough experience of warfare leave alone being a leading an army.”

Rattlor’s angry eyes quickly turned towards the general as he hit him hard with his tail. His tail then folded across the neck of the injured Snake man & within seconds he choked. Silence spread across the room.

My DA Page

“ I have trained him with every fighting skill I know. So anyone else oppose?” replied Serpon. There was still complete silence in the room.

“Good then we march for battle on the eleventh hour of the 6th moon. Prepare yourselves now.” He ordered as he left the room while the guards took the body of the dead general.

“ Any word from Serpia, Eldor?” asked King Greyskull.

“I’m afraid not. Our spies seem to be missing.” answered Eldor

“I still don’t understand how their armies keep getting bigger & bigger.”

“Prisoners of war, my husband. Transformed into Snake men.” replied Veena.

“We will take the battle away from Greyskull, in the open. I can’t see this Castle getting destroyed by these wars.” Spoke Greyskull.

“ As you wish , my king.” Replied Eldor as he gave a modest smile. “I will always agree with your decisions. You have never failed us till now & nor shall you in the future.”

“Thank you old friend.” King Greyskull spoke as he was happy with the support Eldor gave him.

Meanwhile in Serpia, the armies marched under the command of General Rattlor while Serpos & Fangman left to Zalesia. “Do not attack until I give the signal my warriors. Now onto Battle & spare no one.” Serpon shouted giving a huge screech as he left on a Serpenitaur along with a small group of warriors.

As they traversed over the Mystic forest which surrounded Zalesia, Serpon’s eyes suddenly fell on a shinning light in the middle of the forest. “What do you think it is Fangman? A Zalesian watch post?”

“Could be, My king” replied Fangman.

“Then we must bring it down. Come my warriors.” ordered Serpos as he rushed downwards towards the spot. However he found that it was not a Watch post but looked like more of a Temple.

“It is deserted.” Serpos spoke. “Its best we destroy it.”

A voice echoed across the temple “Evil intensions are not welcomed here, King of Serpia.”

Suddenly an energy blast hit two of the snake warriors, stunning them temporarily .

“ Who dares defy me. Show your self at once.” Serpos shouted in anger.

And before him stood a being all dressed up in red. “ I am the Oracle & this is my home. Evil is not welcomed here.”

“HaHaHa! The Oracle? I have no time for jokes little worm.” Serpos smirked as he suddenly threw the spear towards the Oracle. But it turned to dust as it touched the Oracle’s force shield.

“Leave now! You have been warned.” Ordered the Oracle of Zalesia firing an energy beam towards Serpon.

“ What makes you think, that a King like me, will take orders from a worm like you. Enough of you tricks, its time you experienced my wrath.” Serpon Quickly jumped towards the Oracle & they began to battle. The oracle managed to tilt the balance of the battle , but then from out of no where Serpon suddenly called forth the mystic Shadow snakes which headed straight for the Oracle & weakened him.

“ Surprised! A little trick the former King of Serpia taught me.” He walked towards the fallen Oracle. “Come now my little friend, tell me what glorious victories my future holds.”

The Oracle still grounded looked towards Serpon & spoke, “Not Victory, I see Death.”

The Serpian King’s eyes grew wide open as he was shocked to hear what the oracle said

....Continued
    My DA Page

Prime Warrior of Esgeal Mercury's Avatar
    Oh Man! What a Great Come Back.
    You're still rocking, 2-Bad. Excellent Job with this story.
    "It's better to burn out...
    ...than to fade away"

Kurgan in "Highlander" the movie

Thanks Mercury. If you liked this chapter wait till u see what i have instore for the next.
    My DA Page

Yeah it was a long time, but it was worth the wait. Very cool chapter and so nice to see Glade. How I love guest appearances. I leave with the same word I always use...keep up the good work!

Take care

Incredible work, General Stingrad and 2-Bad!

You guys are truly telling an epic tale about King Hsss's origins!

You've definately inspired me to aspire and tell my own stories, as well. It's funny you guys mentioned a Pre-Eternian war, cuz I was thinking of doing something along those lines.

The picture of the Ultimate Battleground is one of my favourite images in this story! It looks Awesome!

Looking forward to more! Good Job!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

wow you never stop amazing me with this pls keep going its brilliant
    The snakemen will rise again mwa ha ha ha ha!

Rest in peace eddie gurerro you stole the hearts of millions

Dangerous Dogs Act Ban The Deed Not The Breed!!!!

Chapter 6

The Prophecy Unfolds

Silence spread across the hall of the Oracle as Serpos stood shocked about hearing his future. Even the other Snakemen were speechless.

Serpon the lifted the Oracle & threatened him, “This better not be a joke wizard. If it is, I swear I will personally behead you.”

“ I tell you only what I see about your future. I can’t help if you don’t accept it but it is the truth.” answered the Oracle without showing any sign of fear. “You may do whatever you want with me, but you can’t hide from the truth. You willl die in the next battle you enter”

“No! It can’t be, I have yet to avenge my father’s death. Take my revenge on that accursed Grayskull & his council. I will not rest until they are completely destroyed.” Serpon shouted.

“Your vengeance will be your undoing, Serpon. I can’t help you.”

“But what will happen to my glorious Serpia once I am no more. My people need a ruler to guide them.” Serpon spoke in Desperation as he released the Oracle from his grasp.

The Oracle replied, “ It shall have a leader. I have seen it in my vision. The next heir of Serpia.”

“ The next heir? You fool, I have no offspring to take my place once I’m gone.” Serpon replied.

“Ah! But you will soon. He need not be your offspring, as a matter of fact he need not be a Serpian at all. But he will be the next heir.” the Oracle continued.

“Don’t speak in riddles old timer. Tell me where I can find him.” Serpon shouted with anger as he lost his patience.

“You won’t need to find him. He’ll find you sooner than you expect.” saying that the Oracle vanished out of sight.

Serpon immediately ordered Fangman to contact Rattlor to withdraw from the battle & return to Serpia. “I will meet you there. Now leave me alone, all of you.”

As Fangman & the remaining guards dispersed, Serpos began to think more & more about his death & the heir to take his throne. After a few minutes he decided to head back to Serpia.

As he crossed the dense evergreen forest, he heard shrieks coming from the north. He then followed the noise, to take a closer look . AS he reached the spot, He saw a caravan of Eternian nomads fighting a horde of shadow beasts, but one by one they fell. Serpon decided too take no action in helping the humans, when suddenly one of the shadow beasts sites fell on him & it rushed to attack, but Serpon made short work of the creature with a single blow. As the creature fell, it gave an echoing screech.

Suddenly Serpon found him self surrounded by five to six shadow beasts. He managed to beat all of them while the others fled into the forest. Serpon though he had taken care of them all, when suddenly he was attacked from behind. He turned to find out what hit him & saw a huge Cave beast, a creature similar looking to shadow beasts but much bigger. He continued to fight, taking some critical hits until he was triumphant. He then entered the caravan to check whether there were any humans alive, but he was only greeted by corpses.

Seeing that no one survived he decided to continue back to his kingdom. But as he reached the door, something caught his cape. As he turned, he found a baby, laying on the floor. He didn’t care about it & continued further, but the child followed. Serpon lost his temper & was just about to stab it when he suddenly remembered what the Oracle had prophesized. He was confused as a human could never become the next heir. But as he looked at the child he was forced to hold it.

My DA Page

“A human can’t rule Serpia, but a transformed Snakeman can.” He lifted the child & continued on his way to the kingdom.

As he reached his kingdom, carrying the infant in his arms, the crowd was speechless. Fangman & Rattlor quickly came forward to greet him, but they were shocked to see the human child as well.

“What is this human doing here , my King. Humans are not welcomed here. Let me dispose of him.” Fangman hissed as he tried to reach towards the child.

“Lay a hand on him & you’ll never see the light of day again, Fang man. This child here is the next heir to Serpia. I proclaim him to be my son.” spoke Serpon

“Surely you can’t be serious great one. The next heir of Serpia a human?” answered fang man.

“Yes, a human, soon to be a great leader. But he will not remain human for long.” Serpon answered & looked towards Rattlor “ You have anything to say my young General?”

“ I have no objection, your majesty. You are the ruler of this Kingdom & I have no right to interrupt in your decisions.” Replied Rattlor as he bowed before Serpon.

“Excellent!! Then I will leave you in charge of training my son. And from here on end, he shall be called Prince Hsss of Serpia.” declared Serpon.

Fangman didn’t seem to be pleased with the situation & left shortly. As he entered his room he thought to himself “No! With this child as the next heir to Serpia, my ambitions will never be fulfilled. I hoped the Entire Serpentis Imperium would be in chaos once Serpon is gone. My years of effort all in vein . But I will have my revenge on the Serpentis Imperium for slaying my race.”

The young prince began his training with Rattlor at the age of five, Rattlor taught him everything he knew about Battle & Hsss seemed to master the skills perfectly. After that he began training with Serpos in mastering the art of magic. However, Serpon always made Hsss realize that he was abandoned by his human parents, & would have never survived without him.

17 years passed & the day came where Hsss would be anointed the rightful heir to Serpon’s throne. The crowd gathered to witness the event. Hsss stood before the balcony of the tallest tower & Serpon soon followed carrying the Serpents ring once more.

“Today is a monumental day in Serpia’s history. My son, Prince Hsss shall be anointed to take my place once I am gone.” He declared to the crowd & then turned towards Hsss.
    “I’m proud of you, My prince. Are you ready for the transformation.”

“I am father.” Hsss replied.

“ Then let us begin.” Replied Serpon. The ring was held high as Serpon chanted the ancient spell of Transformation. Hsss was surrounded by a green glow & the transformation began. Serpon was curious as to wether Hsss would survive the transformation.

After an hour, the transformation ended & Hsss still stood on his knees. However Hsss’ human features remained, with the exception of developing a few scales over his skin. Serpon was not sure wether the transformation was a success, but he knew he would find out soon.
    My DA Page

Cybertronian Visitor transfan80's Avatar
    Getting good! More please, 2-Bad.
    Be who you are, not what's cool.

Thanks tf80. Glad you liked it & hope that youll like the forthcoming chapters too.
    My DA Page