Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2-bad & General Stingrad's 'Origin of the Snakemen' (UPDATED 09/09)

Ive put aa new pic in part 2.Hope yyu like it, but its still subject to more changes.

Question:
    Do the worshippers of Serpos consider Serpos to be an omnipotent being or a powerful/destructive entity with no true sentience. It seems odd that Orphedius would praise Serpos for a bountiful harvest, and yet try to control his "God" as if he were an attack dog.
    Well, I wouldnt exacty call Serpos an attack dog.He was only summoned once to destroy Horde Prime, thus protecting the people who worshipped him.& No the people don't not contsider him to be destructive at all but itll be explained in the upcoming parts.

Minor Crits:
    1) Isn't King Grayskull over 8 ft tall in the toon. In your story, he appears to be a little shorter than the Ruler of Zalecia.
    2) It looks like your following the comic continuity with your portrayal of the Faceless One, which is fine. But c'mon give the guy a name. The "Ruler of Zolecia" bit was used in the comic because of the legal restrictions Mattel put on the creators. This is a fan based comic you can do whatever you want with the characters.
    1) My bad.Thanks for pointing it out.But still the Faceless one appears to be almost as tall as beastman or Trappy in the new show & in the comic hes much taller than Hsss, but still my bad.

2)Well i wanted to give him a name.I removed it later.Cause Im sure if we wouldve gotten a season 3, & I hope we still do, his name may be mentioned.So I really didnt feel giving him a name since hes an already existing character.
    Last edited by 2-bad; November 16, 2004 at 09:44am.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

Chapter II: To Deal with the Demon

Part II : Abandoned

When Orphedius woke up he found himself in Castle Grayskull, “What on Eternia happened” he asked himself as he came to.

“You were poisoned by Serpos’ magic, my husband and Eldor brought you here” a voice told him, it was the voice of Queen Veena, Grayskull’s wife.

“How bad was I poisoned?” he asked, worried about his own mortality.

“Pretty bad, I’m not sure what it will do to you.” She told him.

“What do you mean” he asked her, worried by her words.

“The magic of Serpos is powerful it does different things to different people and only time will tell how it affects you” She said looking worriedly at the wounded king unsure of his fate.

While Veena was helping Orphedius, Grayskull had summoned the council again to see if there were some way he could save the king’s life.

“There has to be something we can do” He asked turning to Eldor who was standing beside him.

“I’m afraid that there is nothing we can do, Grayskull. The councils right, Orphedius broke one of our sacred ordinances: Not to tamper with the power of the gods, for their power is too much for us mortals to harness” Eldor replied sounding like teacher in school repeating his lessons. “…. And we don’t want any other mishaps to occur while draining the magic off from Orphedius”, sighed Eldor.

“Orphedius had a choice to make. He made a wrong one & should be accounted for his foolishness.” said a Spalean leader. “ We are already ravaged from battle & we can’t afford another Evil to plague this planet…. at least not now.” replied a Caligar. “We will not help.”

“Yes I know, but Orphedius is my friend, I’ve known him since we were both young, there must something you can do for him” Grayskull barked at the council.

The other members shook their heads; they couldn’t do anything for the king of Serpia.

Grayskull got up and fumed out the meeting room.

“Grayskull, wait!” Eldor said as tried to catch his friend but he was too late Grayskull had left the room and shut the door.
    Last edited by 2-bad; November 18, 2004 at 01:39am.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

The King of Eternos made is way down to the lowest levels of Castle Grayskull where Queen Veena was tending to the wounded king of Serpia.

“How is he?” he asked his wife as he as looked at his old friend, there was concerned in Grayskull’s eyes, out of all the rulers of Eternia, Orphedius Grayskull considered to be a true friend.
    “As well as can be expected, I’ve done everything in my power” she said as she looked at her husband, “What did the council say?” she asked wanting to know what the noble leaders and wizards of Eternia had decided about her husband’s friend.

“They condemned him, they’re going to let him die,” he said as he stamped his foot in anger. A torrent of sadness, hatred and despair washed through Grayskull’s souls. “In the name of Eternia what I am to do, I can’t let him die” he said in despair.

His wife comforted him the best she could. She was heartbroken to see her husband like this, and knew that his pain and sorrow over his friends fate was worse than the pity she felt for the King of Serpia.

While they talking, King Orphedius sat up, “To the infernal regions with that those withering old fools” he spat as he got off the bed and left. “My kingdom will wither away without a king. I can’t & I wont let that happen.”

“Wait, King Orphedius where are you going” Queen Veena asked as she noticed the king get up and leave. She knew he wasn’t cured yet and feared something might happen to him in his weakened state.

“I’m going to find a cure myself, even if I must traverse the Infernal Region itself” he
    vowed as he walked the steps and to the door of the castle and left.

King Grayskull tried to stop his friend but he was too late, “I pray to the gods that he does not cross the infernal regions, for few survived that have done so” he said looking up towards the sky.

Meanwhile, King Orphedius went back to his palace, there standing at the gates his wife was waiting for him.

“What did the council proclaim dearest?” Ana asked her husband eager to learn the council ruling on the matter of her husband and the future of his kingdom.

“Nothing, I have withdrawn from the Council, Serpia does not help of a bunch ancient spell casters and weak leaders. We can rebuild ourselves we always have and always will” he proclaimed as he left his wife with out kissing her.

“But dear” was all she could say as she tried to cool off her angry husband, but to no avail.

Later that night, as they getting ready for bed, Ana tried to make see the folly of leaving the council, but her husband would not hear of it, so finally realizing she would not win this battle she turned off the light and went to bed.

The next morning, when she woke she found her husband was looking pale, he had fever ad was delirious. Worried about her husband’s health she called the Royal Healer but he couldn’t do anything, “is there nothing you can do?” she asked the healer hoping that he could do something to stop her husband from dying.

The healer shook his “I’m sorry your majesty, I’ve done all I can, all we can do is wait and hope but I fear death is inevitable for your husband” he said as he left the room.

“I will not give up on you my love” she told her husband, her soul mate, she did not want to lose him and knew that some way some how he would getter better, he had to, she could not be able to go on without her beloved king.

As the days waned on, King Orphedius began to grow sicker, every time the healers would come all they said was the same thing that soon he would die, even though Ana refused soon she eventually cam to terms with that fact.

Finally three nights after he first became sick, she knew that soon he would leave this world, she went to her husband “Farewell my darling husband may I see you in paradise” she whispered to him as she kissed good night for the last time.

Orphedius couldn’t sleep, the fact the Death’s messenger would soon call him kept plaguing his mind, he tried of think, but it was overwhelming.

It was midnight when he was finally able to get drowsy when he was startled by strange figure standing beside his bed.

“Who are you?” Orphedius asked, fearful that this was the messenger of Death.

“I am called many names, your highness but you may call me the Squire” the being said bowing before the king.

My DA Page

Hordak's Pupil General Stingrad's Avatar
    I'm glad everyone likes the story. Don't worry there's more on the way!
    Last edited by General Stingrad; November 17, 2004 at 11:56am.
    Etheria will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76
    VERY COOL INDEED!
    I think we may have found a candidate for our next custom figure chalenge
    Absolutely!

Perhaps the next few challenges!

All in good time!

Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

Asp'r the Contrarian SnakeMenPriest's Avatar
    Chapter 2 is sounding better than Chapter 1.

AWESOME!!! Keep it up, 2-bad and General Stingrad!!

--SMP
    In Kansas, it is a crime to eat rattlesnake meat in public.
    You are upsetting the blessing of the Snake God. ALL HAIL RATTLOR!!

Check out 2-bad's Original epic: Origins of The SnakeMen!

Chapter 2 is definitely better than chapter 1! Not that chapter 1 was bad, but this chapter has pulled me into the story much more than the preceding chapter.

Comments:

It looks like you got Grayskull's proportions right this time.

I like that you turned Eldor into the leader of the Elders. Honestly, I didn't see this coming when you first introduced Eldor.

Question:
    How long before the POG episode does your story take place?

I love these art/fanfic dealies! Who else is planning one?

Ruler of Zalecia.
    It's actually Zalesia...

) It looks like your following the comic continuity with your portrayal of the Faceless One, which is fine. But c'mon give the guy a name. The "Ruler of Zolecia" bit was used in the comic because of the legal restrictions Mattel put on the creators. This is a fan based comic you can do whatever you want with the characters.
    [/QUOTE]

When he first appeared in the comic, I named him "Lord Zalesia" in the talk back thread... unfortunately Mattel WON'T let him have a PROPER name

also, in your continuity, are Eldor and "Lord Zalesia" the type of Eternians who live a REALLY long time?? I have a feeling that what happened in the flashbacks in Vol 3 of the MVC comic took place an eon or two after King Grayskull died...
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

2-Bad, General Stingrad this is Awesome! Its cool to see that Gbagok and I have sort of reignited a, what I thought was, fading interest in MotU. MotU will always go on as long as we keep up this type of thing. I like some of these characters especially the new (old by timeline) Enforcer!

I really need to get a hold of Gbagok again so we can continue discussions on our new story!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

thanks Iceman,

I am glad you like, don't worry there's plenty more to come. so keep your eyes open.
    Etheria will be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke
    also, in your continuity, are Eldor and "Lord Zalesia" the type of Eternians who live a REALLY long time?? I have a feeling that what happened in the flashbacks in Vol 3 of the MVC comic took place an eon or two after King Grayskull died...
    Actually after watching the new toon I beleive almost all wizards on Eternia have a long lifespan.Take for example Marzo,Hordak,Hsss,Keldor(if that was Keldor in the comic #5),Sorceress & for that matter maybe even Greyskull but im not sure cause he died in battle.
    I beleive that He-Ro definitly ruled maybe an eon after King Greyskull, during the time frame when Hsss was banished to the Snake pit.But due to some consquence he met his doom in the battle.But thats just my theory.As much as I like the Preternia theory, its not held true for my fic.Im sorry, it just wouldnt have suited the new continuity.
    My DA Page

MORE!

MORE!

MORE!

Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

Part II: A Changing Soul

The king looked at this being. He was short or at least appeared to be since he was hunched over; he wore a dark cloak that hid his face, his hands were like talons and in those talons he had gnarled old walking staff. He wondered if this being was even a human being, he looked almost inhuman, but there was more on the kings mind than just the humanity of ‘the Squire.’

“What do you want from me?” the king asked the Squire hoping to find out just why this being was here in the first place.

“Why, I’m here to help you I know a cure that can save your life” the squire told him, his dark smile hidden by hood.

“You know how to cure me?” the king asked, elated that he might elude death.

The squire nodded, he knew he had the king where he wanted him, ‘everyone fears death, and everyone will give someone anything to stop Death’ the Squire thought to himself.

“Tell me Squire, what must I do to save my life?” Orphedius demanded to know, he would do anything to avoid dying and be able to rule his land again.

“You must beg Serpos for mercy and plead before him to save your life. It was Serpos who poisoned you and only he can restore your health” the Squire informed him.

“What must I do, tell me Squire?” the king asked as he waited for a reply. Something told him in the back of his mind that this was bad choice to trust the Squire, but dying men do desperate things.

“I will take you to Serpos’ temple, there you must plead to him. But it won’t be easy. Along the way you must deal with guardians of his temple, only when you have conquered them will reach the Temple of Serpos and seek what you find” The Squire told him.

“We can leave right now but I warn you, the journey is not easy” the squire warned Orphedius.

“I’m ready to take on anything,” the king declared as he followed the Squire out of the palace and onto this journey without counsel from his wife.

They walked deep into the evergreen forest; along the way they faced many tasks. First he had to fight off an army of the undead and only when King Orphedius chanted a spell he knew did the skeletons fall to the ground. Next they had to navigate a maze and only when they realized that they must go ‘the way of the Serpent’ which is left did they finish the maze. Finally they had to traverse a river of lava over a broken bridge. There were rocks surfacing the river of Fire. The squire moved quickly without wasting anytime & reached the other side. Orphedius was a bit reluctant, but remembering his present condition he leaped onto the surfaced rocks & climbed his way to the top of the other side. The Squire then chanted a spell unknown to the King & & the wall moved from its path.

“We made it, King Orphedius” informed The Squire. As he looked down the passage, his eyes seemed to glow with some sort bizarre energy. He seemed happier than Orphedius to be at the temple. “Come, your majesty, Serpos is waiting for us” the Squire said as he walked down the steps, his walking stick clanking as he walked.

Orphedius followed him until they cam to large room lit by torches, standing in the front of this room was huge golden idol of Serpos. In front of the idol was unlit altar, where sacrifices were performed no doubt.

“Stand on the Altar, your Highness” The Squire said, pointing to it with his finger.

King Orphedius was reluctant, but did as the Squire told him to do, as there was no option.

As soon as he stepped on it, beams of magic energy surrounded him and secured him to the altar. Orphedius tried to break free but the magic was too strong. “Squire what sort of treachery is this?” He looked at where the Squire once stood, all that was left of him was his robe and walking stick the mysterious being had turned to dust.

King Orphedius had little time wonder about the squire, for as soon as he turned around he saw the eyes of the idol begin to glow.

“AH! KING ORPHEDIUS WELCOME” the idol said to its guest
    Last edited by General Stingrad; November 19, 2004 at 11:02pm.
    Etheria will be mine!

“You knew I was coming, great Serpos?” King Orphedius asked with interest.

“YES, FROM THE MOMENT YOU SUMMONED ME TO DO BATTLE WITH HORDE PRIME I KNEW YOU WERE TO COME TO ME AND BE CURED” the Snake god told the king.

“Then you will cure me?” King Orphedius asked the god eager to be cured.

“YES, BUT FIRST YOU MUST GIVE ME SOMETHING IN RETURN.” Serpos told the Serpian king.

“Anything, great one” the king replied anxious to be whole again.

“FOR MILLENNIA, I HAVE DESIRED ONE THING, TO RETURN TO YOUR WORLD AND BE ABLE TO TAKE A TANGIBLE FORM, TO DO THAT ORPHIDEUS I NEED A VESSEL. I NEED A CHILD IN WHICH I MAY ENTER INTO YOUR WORLD” Serpos told him.

“But, I have no child oh great Serpos and I can never have one” Orphedius sighed informing the god, waiting to see if Serpos would still cure him.

The god laughed, “DO NOT WORRY, I HAVE FORSEEN THAT YOU WILL KEEP YOUR END OF THE PROMISE” the god told the king.

King Orphideus kept quiet for some time, and then nodded “It is a deal, Great Serpos.”

“I KNEW YOU WOULD SEE THINGS MY WAY”, said the snake god.

Soon the mystic energies of the Altar began to glow. Magic surrounded the king and instantly the poison was removed from his system.

The altars glow then subsided and vanished; the beams of energy securing the king to the altar also vanished.

“I’m cured, praise Serpos!” the king exclaimed, just then he heard a rumbled sound, and saw the ceiling began to collapse, “The temple’s caving in” the king exclaimed as he rushed to his feet and races out of the temple with only seconds to spare.

Two days later he returned to the palace, his wife Ana was waiting for him at the gates.

“Praise Serpos, you’re cured” she said as he hugged him, she looked into his eyes and saw something strange in them, a strange energy that seemed almost to come from the infernal regions themselves.

“Orphedius, darling, what’s wrong?” she asked her husband, he seemed cold and distant like he was upset over something.

“Nothing my dear I am well,” he said coldly as if he was hiding something from her as he walked away. Ana knew something was wrong, but she wasn’t sure what.

Later that night, Orphedius was plagued by nightmares he kept seeing Serpos. The god would remind him that ‘remember our deal your child for your life.’ He rolled around in bed until a few minutes later he would wake up in a panic.

“Orphedius, what seems to be the problem?” Ana said as she woke up from being startled, she saw the worried look in his eyes, the dream had truly terrified him.

“It was only a dream, my dear. It will pass with time, I hope,” he said as he went back to sleep.

It didn’t pass until eight months later when Ana gave birth to her firstborn son whom she named Verconius. She was very happy but she also worried, Orphedius wasn’t looking well again, his skin had turned green and his eyes appeared to be red in color. She was afraid that he might have been poisoned again. At nightfall he’d usually visit a secret room, concealed behind a wall, devising something. What? Anna didn’t know.

Finally after two months the time for the proclamation of his son as the heir to the throne of Serpia had come.

Ana was sitting on the balcony with her child on her lap, she looked out at the crowd, they were getting anxious, usually King Orphedius would be here by now, it wasn’t like him to be late.

Finally about half an hour later, the king arrived. Queen Ana got up to kiss him, but he ignored her as if she wasn’t there and instead headed up to the edge of the balcony.

“My friends, hail Serpos!” the king declared.

“HAIL SERPOS!” the crowed shouted back.

“Today my friends, is a new day for Eternia. Today we cast off the oppression of Eternos and Zalesia and create for ourselves the Serpian Empire. Grayskull’s kingdom will fall and the Ruler of Zolacia will bow before us” King Orphedius declared.

The crowd was puzzled, they had never seen Orphedius say such things, he had always been one for freedom & peace, he never even dreamt of conquest before and this sudden change was frightening.

“My dear what has come over you” Ana asked her husband, it was then she saw something horrible, her husband’s skin was drying and cracking as if he was shedding. Then it literally burst revealing a horrific mutation, King Orphedius had become a snake with three heads.

The middle head was that of a cobra and had red eyes, the other two were vipers and had yellow eyes, Orphedius also had three tails all three of them ending in a rattle.

“King Orphedius?” Queen Ana said as she screamed looking at what was once her husband, she asked the royal babysitter to take the child someplace safe but he refused to move out of shock.

“King Orphedius is no more…” the snake-like figure said as it looked out onto the crowd that was fleeing, hoping to escape before something terrible would happen but the ground was surrounded by guards.
    “Now begins the Reign of SERPOS!!!”

Etheria will be mine!

Whoa! Can't wait to see more. Keep it up!
    The ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense.
    ATK/2500 DEF/2100

Whoa! Been meaning to take a good look at this for quite a while and I have to say - I'm impressed! The vast, historical setting of the book is amazing and I love seeing the different twists on established MOTU continunity!

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Thanks for the comments guys.If you've liked these 4 paarts, the upcoing ones are better.If all goes well, part 5 should be up by Teusday.
    My DA Page

So he was deceived by Serpos? Interesting...

(PS: you watching the cricket 2-Bad?? )
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo
    So he was deceived by Serpos? Interesting...

(PS: you watching the cricket 2-Bad?? )
    Yes he was.I'll let Chapter 3 explain why.It should be up by Tuesday Or Wednesday.

(BTW I'm not a cricket fan lol )
    My DA Page

You must be the 1st Indian person I know who isn't!!??
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo
    You must be the 1st Indian person I know who isn't!!??
    I think so too.
    My DA Page

WOW! I´m a bit late to read this story as I haven´t been able to check the boards lately.

I must say that I´m veeeerrrryyy impressed by the story. As a huge PoG and Snake Men fan this is a piece of fan art that I absolutely love. But not only because of that. I love the the great historic feel that this story has. It´s as if you are reading ancient myth´s. That´s another thing I´m huge fan of. Can´t wait to see more.

I just love such kind of fan-art/fan-fic. I hope that I´ll soon find the time to develop the story I´m trying tell.

Great stuff guys. Keep it up.

Take care.

Part I: Assault

King Orphedius, or the demon that now stood in his place, gazed out onto the terrifying crowd.

“Soon you will be my subjects,” he said as one of his snakeheads grasped a strange green ring. “This is the Serpent’s Ring with it you will enter a new era of evolution”, he said as he held up the ring.

The king turned to his wife, “Give me the child Queen Ana” he ordered her, but the queen refused, determined not to surrender the child to the demon.

“Orphedius what has come over you?” she asked clutching the child protectively, she stares into the monsters eyes, her own filled with resolve, fright, and sadness. Even though this monster is threatening her son’s life, she knows that that monster was once her husband, the great King Orphedius of Serpia, and she no matter what loved him very much.

The creature walked towards Queen Ana & hissed, “Foolish mortal!! You will join your husband in the after life”. In a fit of rage, it grabbed Queen Ana, opened his mouth wide, & gulped her down instantly without any remorse.“ORPHEDIUS IS NO MORE, I AM SERPOS! & those who shan't follow me, will suffer a fate worst than this.” he told the crowd which was now running in panic, too escape from the beast.

“Guards bring me the child” he ordered. The guards brought the child forward. The child was placed before him. The energy from the ring surrounded the child & he was soon transformed completely.

“You are now Serpon, the rightful heir to my new throne” the incarnated Snake God declared, as he lifted up the ring once more, “I needed you not to return to Eternia, but to act as a vessel & enhance the power of the Serpents ring. You are a descendent of Orphedius’ Royal bloodline & true heir to Serpia. With you, all Serpians will be transformed into my subjects”, Serpos said as he held the ring up again, this time putting it around his son. The energy soon surrounded the crowds, transforming them into beings like Serpon: half men and half snake.

“My subjects, the New Era has begun. Let those who do not bear my image be your food” he said as the crowd turned into a feeding frenzy. Those who were not transformed became a feast for the reptilian demons. The sight of which brought smile to Serpos’ face.

Five years later, Serpos gathered his subject to celebrate his ‘return’ to this world, below a large crowd of his followers came to celebrate this day, but Serpos had another reason to ‘celebrate’, his son Serpon was full grown and ready to prove himself to his father. For the past years he had been training with General Necronius until this day.

“My subjects, five years ago you became my followers and now you shall become my warriors,” he said as looked out onto his followers, he knew that now his army was fully trained he could begin to achieve his goal: to become the ruler of all Eternia!

“What a fine army we now have. All they need to do is be tested in battle” Serpon comments as he approached his father.

“They will be tested in battle soon. And the walls of Serpia will be decorated with the blood of Eternians.” Serpos told his offspring.
    Last edited by 2-bad; November 25, 2004 at 09:38am.
    My DA Page

Over the next year, Serpon trained the newly formed creatures in combat, he ordered the forgers to make weapons and armor from them. He trained them to be cold hearted and bloodthirsty not have no fears and accept Death like a warrior.

“Behold the Serpentis Imperium” Serpon declared as he showed the huge army to his father.

“Excellent, soon all of Eternia will fall” Serpos declared as he went to address the army“ today you will be rewarded with victory, some will fall but they will get their rewards in the celestial kingdom. First Spalea will fall, and then the other will follow suit!” he told them as sent them out into battle. “Serpon!” Serpos hissed.

“Yes Sire.” Serpon answered as he bowed to his father.

“Prepare our men for battle!” the snake god ordered.

“At once master” Serpon said as he left to carry out his master’s orders.

Within a matter of hours they were ready and stationed outside the palace & were armed with spears, swords, bows and arrows, shields, and daggers. All ready for the battle that was to come.

Soon Serpos and Serpon came out on a chariot and rode to the front of the army. The massive group saluted their god and his heir.

“Onward to Spalea!” Serpos said. He led his troops towards the entrance of Subternia.

Deep below the ground, Lord Chiropterus had just got done inspecting the troops when he heard a massive pounding at the main gates.

“What was that?” The Spalean Leader exclaimed as pounding became louder and louder, he sent some troops to investigate.

The captain slowly cracks open the door, but as soon as he did, the doors burst off the hinges as the Snake onslaught began. Thousands of Speleans were killed in battle and many more were taken prisoners, only a few escaped.

“Ah, the sweet smell of conquest” Serpos said as he oversaw the carnage that lay before him. He walked toward the throne on which the dead monarch still sat, a poison arrow lodged in his heart.

“You wont be needing this anymore.” Serpos said as he removed the crown of Lord Chiropterus’ head and tossed the Spalean’s corpse from the throne.

“I Serpos am now the Monarch of Spalea” Serpos said as he sat down on the throne and surveyed the kingdom.

While he was busy thinking of his new role as ruler of Eternia, Serpon came forward with strange prisoner, a reptilian creature but not one of the Serpentis but of another tribe reptilian humanoids.

“Who are you?” Serpos asked as he beckoned the creature closer to the throne.

“I am Fangman, I am a member of the Squamatan tribe, and I am here to stop your madness” Fangman hissed & suddenly two giant Serpenitaurs arrived to rescue him & freed him from the clutches of the guards.

“Now to get this over with”, Fangman smirked & signaled each of the Serpenitaurs to attack Serpos & Serpon. Serpon instantly jumped over the attacking Serpenitaur & bee headed the beast. As the other one headed for Serpos, his eyes suddenly gave a glow & he tamed the beast in an instant & used his staff to hit Fangman, who ran towards him, with the sole purpose of assassination. Serpos smiled “Your power of controlling these beasts is impressive, but you forget that I am the Snake God.”

Serpon quickly grabbed Fangman. “Allow me to finish this rebel Great one” he requested ready with his claws waiting to tear through the injured Fangman’s skin. Serpos smiled and said, “No!! he is defeated. Look into my eyes warrior…” using his hypnotic powers he turned Fangman into a servant of the Serpentis Imperium.

Before he left, Serpon asked, “Why did you hypnotize him, he could still be a threat to us.” Hearing that, Serpos turned towards his offspring & angrily replied, “You do not do the thinking here, I do. He has completely lost his memory. All he knows now is that is he is a general in the Serpentis Imperium. His talents will, be of Great use to us.”, as he walked down the hallway to plan his next attack.

Soon more kingdoms began to fall, the first of them was Veridas, whose army consisted of archers & Spearmen. The army tried to repel the onslaught but the Serpentis Imperium overwhelmed them and soon the kingdom fell to the Snakes.

“All goes according to plan” Serpon said as he beheld the defeated Verdians, “soon Eternia will be mine!” Serpos exclaimed now wearing two crowns - that of Spalea and the other of Veridas. He then gazed at his troops which now included both Spalean & Veridian transformed soldiers.

“What is the next target, my Lord?” Serpon asked as he approached the throne and genuflected to his father and master, Serpon was eager to please his master.

“Zalesia.” Was his answer, “they won’t know what hit them, and soon I shall posses their magic” he said as he thought of the power he will have at his fingertips once Zalesia fell under his power.

To be Continued.....
    Last edited by 2-bad; November 26, 2004 at 09:01am. Reason: update
    My DA Page

Sorry about being late with this chapter. Hope you all enjoy it.
    My DA Page