Thread: The old he-man.org

Widget

The old he-man.org

First time I visited he-man.org was back in fall/ winter of 1998.
    I remember the site had a very cool looking design back then, with the vintage action figures of original He-Man and Battle Cat were displayed vertically to the left.

Does anyone have a picture of how this great webpage looked like back then? Would be a throwback feeling to see that again

By the way, does anybody remember Orko's website (like 1999) where a midi version of Orko's Theme was played?
    Dylan M. Johansson

I don't think this is as far back as you want, but check this out... http://old.he-man.org/

Google "wayback machine." Maybe that has something.

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar

I just fell down that particular nostalgia hole myself. Here's a link to the old hotness: https://web.archive.org/web/20000511...ww.he-man.org/

Now if anyone out there with access (Leanne? Uncle Montork?) can let me back into the old mailing list, I might unearth some more nostalgia gems...

EDIT: And I'm back in, but instead of nostalgia all I'm seeing is this crushing embarrassment at my 16-years-younger self.

Sea Hawk
    Last edited by Sea Hawk; April 2, 2016 at 12:16am.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Cool to see the old site again! While I joined the forums only 6 years ago, I've been visiting the site since the late 90's. It was one of the first places I visited regularly on the internet, and I have a lot of fond memories checking out the old figure page, some of which I had no idea existed (like the Powers of Grayskull dinosaurs).

Widget
    [QUOTE=It was one of the first places I visited regularly on the internet, ).[/QUOTE]

That goes for me as well!

Thanks everybody for the help, you guys are really cool!
    Dylan M. Johansson

I had totally forgotten about the old site's look! Thanks for bringing up memories. Amazing that so much of the old content is still there!

I think the site stays there like until 2006 as I recall?

But the fan art gallery was the beast, I spent like 3 hours looking at the artwork every day when I was a teenagers. I kinda wish we use the old fanart interface nowadays.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO