View Poll Results: MOTU Minimates; Would you be interested?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • MOTU Minimates would Rock! Gimme!!!

46 41.44%
  • I might be interested based on what characters are selected.

14 12.61%
  • Neutral

18 16.22%
  • No way, MOTU Minimates aren't for me!

33 29.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTU Minimates

No I think they look rubbish.

Nope. Uki don't do the Mini-Mates.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Why wouldn't you want them. Is it the size,look,shape? Maybe it's change that most people don't like. I can understand this. I want MOTU out in the stores for all kids to see. Even if it's the mini Masters. My 5 yr. keeps asking when they're going to be in stores. Bring them on.

I'd LOVE the mini-Masters we saw from SDCC! I just don't collect nor want to collect Mini-Mates. I understand the appeal, but I just don't care.

I'm with your son though; I really hope those mini figs get made eventually!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Bang your head!!!
    So here is my question. Would you want the armor painted on like older Mini-Mates, or actual removable pieces like the newer ones?...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

I had to vote "NEUTRAL".

They are cute, but like the Polly Pockets I don't really have a use for them. I think the action features of an action figure would be more appealing for a child to play with than these. If they wanted to produce a child friendlier version of the MOTU property, I would rather they do something else.

But, if they make them I might buy them to support our beloved MOTU. I guess I could make christmas ornaments outta them.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I say make them affordable, then give us playsets, like Castle Grayskull and Snake
    Mountain, and make them both online and mass retail available, just so whoever can
    get everyone they want, and not have to miss their favorites. I personally think based
    on the lack of decent figures out there now....I mean of course you could buy Justin
    Beiber dolls instead.......but I myself prefer a decent variety, now Thundercats are back,
    more Transformers are always on the way, there is a new TMNT coming..now is a perfect time
    to get them out, I for one will buy 2 sets, one for me, and one for my son.

I think along with say some mass release basic looking Classics with less detail of long released
    characters, like the 2 packs, but single releases, the Mini Masters would be a welcome sight at retail,
    and give me a decent affordable retro based line to get my son into, so he can say he grew up on
    He-Man and Transformers as well. Because as of now, until I am gone he is not touching my Classics,
    and they are way too expensive to buy just to give to a kid to destroy.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; September 5, 2011 at 12:49am.