Thread: Looking for the Perfect Checklist

Widget

Looking for the Perfect Checklist

Hello Gang,
    I've done some searching and can't see to find a visual printable checklist for vintage figures. I'm looking for a clean pic of the figure and of the accessories it came with. It makes it alot easier when you go to a toyshow trying to find vintage figures. Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks

There's this one. It's not figure pics, but cross sell artwork. Not sure how easy it would be to print.

http://www.motuportugal.com/motuv/

Widget
    very cool link, but doesn't seem to clearly show the accessories

I was working on one of these but due to a computer crash I lost a lot of pics!
    In the meantime I still have a country checklist that someone may be interested in.
    Feel free to discuss any errors or omissions!

Hi, I can confirm that the Dragon Blaster Skeletor "100% Made in France" in your list is existing, I already got one in hands (loose 100% complete with opened packaging/ not a spanish one), found on eBay.fr some years ago.
    I have to see if I can get a picture from the owner.

Ninjor and Sorceress "Made in Spain" are not existing for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Hi, I can confirm that the Dragon Blaster Skeletor "100% Made in France" in your list is existing, I already got one in hands (loose 100% complete with opened packaging/ not a spanish one), found on eBay.fr some years ago.
    I have to see if I can get a picture from the owner.
    Oh yes, pics please if you can! Is there any way to identify this figure once it is removed from the card?

Quote Originally Posted by PetezorIII View Post
    Oh yes, pics please if you can! Is there any way to identify this figure once it is removed from the card?
    As I remember the figure is like to other Made in France regular Skeletor ones that you can find on yellow border cards (soft head with regular feet).
    About the colors, I can't remember if they were different than a regular made in France skeletor figure, I think not.
    The figure/armor/sword are all stamped Made in France on them.
    The bubble of the package is not the same than the other Dragon Blaster Skeletor carded toys (as the "Super" Thunder Punch He-Man on french cards = 2 bubbles, one for the accessories and the other for the figure)
    And of course on the front of the card the word "Super" appears.

Edit: I just asked to the owner some pictures but by curiosity I checked on Google if I was able to find something and jackpot:

The link: http://www.ebay.fr/itm/MOTU-HE-MAN-M...-/172156256180
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; September 9, 2016 at 05:04am.