Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How much would A COTU Shadow Weaver cost, friends?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior HORDE WEAVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    239

    How much would A COTU Shadow Weaver cost, friends?

    Hi there,
    I am receiving offers outside ebay to end the auction but I dont know what to ask for her. As I stated only a few members had it and it is beautifully sculpted and hard to find. What do you think, can you help me, please?
    Thanks a lot!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Enter please www.myspace.com/darkminstrelproject and listen to the songs of my band!

  2. #2
    Court Magician Asher Tye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    64
    I'm not sure how much it'd be worth, but I'd be careful with people making offers to you outside of Ebay. I did that once and got robbed of a game system.

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior Trap-Jaw-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by HORDE WEAVER View Post
    Hi there,
    I am receiving offers outside ebay to end the auction but I dont know what to ask for her. As I stated only a few members had it and it is beautifully sculpted and hard to find. What do you think, can you help me, please?
    Thanks a lot!
    Id buy it. Could no find it on eBay though so I assumed you have taken it down.

  4. #4
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap-Jaw- View Post
    Id buy it. Could no find it on eBay though so I assumed you have taken it down.
    Take a look at the auction numbered 321963106600
    She is listed on eBay Spain, not on eBay USA.

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...one-of-a-kind)

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior He-bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,195
    She's not even an official figure, so $10, but since I want to help you I'll give you $20.

    Really though she is worth quite alot. Personally I would wait until tax return time and put it on ebay for $1 to generate lots of interest, and let the internet decide how much it's worth. (Make it a 10 day auction.)
    (You might even get $300-ish for it)

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior Buzz Saw Hordak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,726
    I think He-Bro is right about the Weaver, there isn't many around and the sculpt is amazing. I think maybe you, Rob and myself own one. Another dude who made awesome, Weavers was Hombre X.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

    My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior Trap-Jaw-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Take a look at the auction numbered 321963106600
    She is listed on eBay Spain, not on eBay USA.

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...one-of-a-kind)
    I'm in the UK so probably can't bid. If the seller does not ship to the UK then it doesn't show up on ebay.co.uk

  8. #8
    cow tools chrisbryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    3,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    I think He-Bro is right about the Weaver, there isn't many around and the sculpt is amazing. I think maybe you, Rob and myself own one. Another dude who made awesome, Weavers was Hombre X.
    Actually this is Hombre X's sculpt. He sculpted Shadow Weaver and He-ro for the COTU. As for the price, I would say between $350 and $400.
    Is not not licking toads

  9. #9
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap-Jaw- View Post
    I'm in the UK so probably can't bid. If the seller does not ship to the UK then it doesn't show up on ebay.co.uk
    Just ask to him because in its sale you can see "worldwide shipping", I am sure it will be ok

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Buzz Saw Hordak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toronto,Ontario
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbryan View Post
    Actually this is Hombre X's sculpt. He sculpted Shadow Weaver and He-ro for the COTU. As for the price, I would say between $350 and $400.
    That explains why it's, so amazing, great stuff.
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

    My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Trap-Jaw-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Saw Hordak View Post
    That explains why it's, so amazing, great stuff.
    I didn't win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •