Thread: MOTUclix by Toyboys, Inc.

MOTUclix by Toyboys, Inc.

wow, thank you all for your great feedback! We really, really appreciate it... it makes us to keep making better figures, thanks!

nightwing... we didnt have the chance to take a closer pic of Octavia, but we'll do it as soon as we can and post it here.

Louis, muchas gracias! que vivan!!

Burtdawg... they are all painted. We mold some things tho, like she-ra and catra's hair... or she-ra's sword, or scorpia's claws, and merman's head.

Here are some more pics of some MOTU heroclix we have made a while ago... for those who doenst know what heroclix are, check www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix but basically they're miniatures you play with on a board. We turned some of them into motu characters and modified their dials and powers to match them.
    Hope you like them!

Evil Warriors

Evil Warriors II

Snakemen

Heroic Warriors

more in the next post...

The Evil Horde

The Great Rebellion

Their powers, dials and afilliation

Scale

Those are awesome looking!!!!!
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Wow

woow

coool work congrats

Excellent, I love Shadow Weaver and Swift Wind.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Movie mayhem!
    OMG those are amazing. I play/love heroclix and have always wanted MOTU ones!

Those are really cool, and I find HeroClix to be too convoluted of a game for me to follow. My only real critique is a minor one, what if the symbol for the Grayskull team was the cross on He-Man's harness and the Horde's symbol is the red Horde bat on Hordak's armor? At that, my microscopic tiff can go into the SFW file. Let's see if that acronym gets edited!

In case you don't see it or don't know what it means, it's the title of a movie with Stephen Dorff, Reese Witherspoon and has a cameo appearance by Gary Coleman. Also, GWAR did the title song.

Nonetheless, I appreciate what you've invested into making those figures. I've done something similar with VS System, but I haven't tried to photoshop any cards yet.

Peace.
    I make my own MOTU video game stuff. Check it out.

dA - wallbie.deviantart.com
    YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors
    Daily Motion - http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie#video=x14o6e4

Heroic Warrior Hordaks Henchman's Avatar
    great job. looks cool

Those are all great! I would totally play an MOTU clix game. Which bases did you use?

For a while I was into Horrorclix, now they just kind of sit collecting dust. Would you happen to need cheap fodder?

Yea you get the greatest customizer idea of the year award.

I mean great idea and finish project.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Wow! Those are great! I've always wanted them to make MOTU heroclix. Very nice work! I may have to try to make some of these myself
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Those are incredible!

You did such a great job painting them too!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

thank you all for your comments! You're all very nice!

Sky Breaker... by what bases did we use, do you mean the figures or their powers? For most of the figures we didnt use any particular one, but we built them up with different parts, depending on the character.
    If you meant their powers, we created them, acording to the real characteristics of the characters.
    Thanks for the offer... if the fodder is a free one, we accept the deal

Brianatarms... thank you! where do we have to pick the award up?

We will post more MOTUclix soon, as we are working on a few new ones such as Scorpia, She-ra and Panthor amongst others.

Thank you all again!

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Nice Thanks For The Pics

POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    These are AMAZING!

Awesome work...

I'm not into hero-clix much, but I'd totally buy these if they came out officially!

Wow...wow...wow.

They're beautiful. All them.
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

Quote Originally Posted by toyboys inc View Post
    Sky Breaker... by what bases did we use, do you mean the figures or their powers? For most of the figures we didnt use any particular one, but we built them up with different parts, depending on the character.
    If you meant their powers, we created them, acording to the real characteristics of the characters.
    Thanks for the offer... if the fodder is a free one, we accept the deal
    I guess I was asking 2 questions in one, but I guess they're all original sculpts? So that answers one.

The fact that you made the bases up according to the characteristics of the individuals is awesome. Could you post some of the stats? Just out of curiosity I'd like to see.

I tried making a giant sized MOTU game. It was a turn based game using dice, very similar to clix. I had a large game board, character profiles and wanted to use my stactions and figures as oversized game pieces... but no one had any interest... boo hoo...

Now I'm yammering like a big nerd... heh...

Those kick keester I look forward tp seeing more
    Some of my artwork
    Some more of my artwork
    "When the troll's upon you, you're a mighty fighter."

Hey guys, when are we gonna see these new heroclix fiures you said you were working on? I can't tell you how much I love them. Your classic Evil-Lyn and Shadow Weaver are both excellent. If I was a rich man I would commission you to make me a set of all my faviourate characters. Honestly I love these little creations so much and I can't wait to see your heroclix version of She-Ra.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Hey guys, when are we gonna see these new heroclix fiures you said you were working on? I can't tell you how much I love them. Your classic Evil-Lyn and Shadow Weaver are both excellent. If I was a rich man I would commission you to make me a set of all my faviourate characters. Honestly I love these little creations so much and I can't wait to see your heroclix version of She-Ra.

We totally forgot to post those pics! hahaha
    We made She-Ra, Bow, Scorpia, Octavia, amongst others.
    We'll take some pics soon and we'll post them.

You don't have to be rich to have them! haha, PM us, tell us your fav characters and we'll talk about it
    Toy Boys, Inc. Customs here ----> http://www.flickr.com/toyboys-inc

add us on Facebook! ToyBoys Movies