Thread: Motuclix madness

Motuclix madness

Some time ago I posted few pictures of these little figures. Now I hade run out of clix-figures and here are both new conversions (Grizzlor, Sorceress, Fisto, Ninjor, Faker, Tri-klops, Saurod) and all the old ones too.

Most of the figures have only new paint. Some of these have head swat or some added material too. Rokkon has been modified with heaviest way.

All figures are about 3cm tall. Actual scale you can check out for Toyboys superb heroclix conversions from here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...light=heroclix
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!

Very creative!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    These are absolutely brilliant! I think my favorite has to be that Scare Glow. If I'm not mistake, that was Mysterio before, right?

this makes me wish I kept all of my old Heroclix to give this a try. Great work!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Nice! Especially the female figures.
    Alles Orko oder was? - ...'cause Trollans are the best! - She-Raver by conviction...

love em!!! great job. i never collected these but always thought they were cool
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Movie mayhem!
    these are great! Can you list what bases you used for what figures?

Also... why are faker and fisto flying?

Thanks for all these encouraging and kind words!

Pixel Dan: yes, that was Mysterio. I cut his head off and replaces it plastic skull from warhammer line.

Orko-78: I like females too. Thats one reason I made Adam, Rokkon, Sy-klone and Saurod a bit more feminive too.

Patreek: Fisto and Faker are flying because thet rock. Wait, no, it's because base figures were flying. I haven't done anything to combat dials, so I can use them with friednly matches.

Base figures are (from right to left and top to down) Lizard, dr. oc, (don't remember who was Blade, some nameless bandit or minion), Domino, Chackmate medic (DC), Skrull agent, Princess Python, Domino (again), veteran Wonder man, Cyclops, Sabretooth, Skullbuster, Mysterio, Hand ninja, Archlight, Kingpin, Callisto and Archlight again.

Second picture models are Snowbird, Bastion, Sasquatch, Cable, Scarecrow (DC), Silver Sabre, Thug, hobgoblin, U-man, Wonder man and second U-man as a Optikk.

Teela, Ninjor, Blast-Attack, Faker, lady Adam and Sorceress have only new paint job and no conversions.
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!

Movie mayhem!
    My roomie and I play heroclix, and I've been REALLY itching to make some MOTU ones... now I have to, these are graet! Thanks for the base list... mind if I use the same ones?

No problem, Patreek! Main reason I used these figures was they were the figures I had. Not counting Kingpin, Snowbird, Sasq and hand ninja, which I bought to make customs. So I believe there are more suitable models at least for Evillyn and Sy-klone.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Those are cool. I dont play the game, but I would buy those. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Monikasvo View Post
    Some time ago I posted few pictures of these little figures. Now I hade run out of clix-figures and here are both new conversions (Grizzlor, Sorceress, Fisto, Ninjor, Faker, Tri-klops, Saurod) and all the old ones too.

Most of the figures have only new paint. Some of these have head swat or some added material too. Rokkon has been modified with heaviest way.

All figures are about 3cm tall. Actual scale you can check out for Toyboys superb heroclix conversions from here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...light=heroclix
    Hey! Thanks for naming us... that's was nice of you

We really like your heroclix... you should do more
    Toy Boys, Inc. Customs here ----> http://www.flickr.com/toyboys-inc

add us on Facebook! ToyBoys Movies