Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Sorry!

No probs. Did you get my address in South Africa?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Joe,

Once you send the list to Barbarian, can you post it here to see where we are and if we are the ones getting the sword? I know I'm on the first list and I paid on Dec 23rd 2003 but was wondering if I will be one of the first to receive the sword. Thanks!

MK

Hi Joe,

If you need my adress, just let me know.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Sheboygan,WI(Home of the Worlds Biggest Bratwurst Celebration)
    I have those Street Fighter figures.I thought they were pretty cool for the most part,could've used some more articulation i thought.I was gonna use Ken's head for a Movie He-Man.Have'nt gotten to it yet,but will....sometime.Anyway Joe if you need my address again let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaro
    OK, one day late.
    I had a long talk with Barbarian, which I still owe another call to.
    He said he has a bunch of swords made, plus I have a bunch as well.
    At first we wanted to wait and ship everyone at the same time, but we are not going to do that.

All my stuff (computer) should arrive in Florida by the end of this week.
    I'll e-mail Barbarian the list and we'll ship what we have this month. We'll make more as we go until everyone has their sword.

On a side note...

I work for Jazwares now. They make Mega Man and soon to be released Mortal Kombat. I sculpted the prototypes of the MK figures which look great. We hired a ex-McFarlane sculptor for the next set plus some other goodies which should be even better! These are 500% better than the companies previous Street Fighter figures which were a below par. Everyone here knows that so we are trying to push things further.

The Retro-Roto Mega Man figure we have coming out are awesome!
    They look too cool! You gotta get these, plus I designed the packaging.

I now get to hear some great rumors, like ThunderCats soon?
    Thank you for all your warm wishes and thoughts. My wife (still sounds weird) and I appreciate it. Thank you also for your continued patience.

--Joe
    My active ebay items for sale.http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/taddow...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ
    --------------------------------------------
    GOOD TRADERS
    jbaw2, Dr.Omega, Andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it, tmcclurg, celticsfan, THEGODBEAST, Venom77713, Royalt1us, racerx, davidlogan, granbeetle, MOTU SAN JOSE 2, prime731,galaxywarrior,Butterflyer,Creasy Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo
    What do you mean ''whats going on?'' Amaro never said he'ld do anything on the 11th. He said he'll be back home by then and will then start contacting Barbarian. Chill out.

this is quoted from Amaro's first post here:

>I will paypal your money.
    >If you want to wait a little more, then please do.
    >I will have definite and final answer by Monday.

I just was afraid that it was going to be forgotten and we wouldn't hear anything like last time...

please don't tell me to chill out... I asked a valid question... and it was directed to Amaro, no one else... and who said I was freaking out? all I asked was what was going on... this is a free forum (within reason)... you kinda scolded me once before for seeming impatient... we have all been VERY patient... if I were bugging you, then I might understand your statement... but don't order me to chill out, please, because it wasn't directed at you
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Sorry man I just didn't want this thread to turn into another Freakfest like the last thread.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Evil Halloween Enthusiast Razzbel's Avatar
    Hey Joe -

Too bad we all didn't have one last EP Masters good bye before you left, but good luck with you and your new life. Hope all goes wonderful for you. You deserve a lot for your hardwork; both in your personal and professional life. Say Hi to Mickey while you're down in Florida.
    You can have all of the toys in the world, but they're all worthless if you have no one to play with.
    My Tattoo | Gay He-Fans | Facebook

I haven't heard anything since I emailed with my PayPal details and asked for my $5 back. Rather disappointing.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

BTW: Iīm on the first list, too. Thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The bunny.
    Add him to your signature.
    Help him rule the world.

AOD Snyper
    good news, for all! congrats Joe.

btw, i'll still be waiting, no rush. unless of course it's gonna be more than 20 or so years. i might lose interest by then, pry not though.

justin

ten days later, any luck shipping those swords on hand yet? post office in Florida must be hard to find. I was 19 or 20 on the first list when this all started a year and a half ago. My patience with Joe is all dried up. It's obvious he doesn't mind making people wait, all zodak74 wants is his money back! how many times should he have to ask?

"I moved, I got a new job, I got married, I had a cold, I was in a coma, My dog ate it..."
    Last edited by nemesis15425; April 22, 2005 at 10:35am.
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

swords

well i am a very patient person, and have yet to get an answer to my PM/email to you yet, its as if i dont exsist or something, been waiting for a chance to get a sword forever, would just like to get an answer to the messages sent, i understand you have to work and make a living and all, just was hopeing for more zeal in what we as fans love and are trying to keep alive ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis15425
    ten days later, any luck shipping those swords on hand yet? post office in Florida must be hard to find. I was 19 or 20 on the first list when this all started a year and a half ago. My patience with Joe is all dried up. It's obvious he doesn't mind making people wait, all zodak74 wants is his money back! how many times should he have to ask?

"I moved, I got a new job, I got married, I had a cold, I was in a coma, My dog ate it..."

I shouldn't have to ask more than once. I'm pretty much done here. I know I've said in the past "well it's only five bucks" but it's the principal of the matter and it doesn't take more than 5 minutes when you're online to go to PayPal and send somebody money. I've completed transactions on this messageboard for items worth ten times the amount of this sword in less than five minutes, so I find these delays absolutely ridiculous. I don't know how so many people can sit on their hands and wish someone good luck with your marraige, etc when it's so obvious we're being strung along.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Two weeks later......
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

It would be less annoying if we could just get a weekly update - not too much of a demand, I think. Or if things donīt come together, just give us a refund and let it be done done with.
    Last edited by Patrick Bateman; April 28, 2005 at 03:55pm.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The bunny.
    Add him to your signature.
    Help him rule the world.

This is sad...

really sad

I am about a day from asking for my Pay Pal money back too... though, I think I might have to wait anyway.

Fortunately I have my Royalt1us sword... I know, not everyone likes that one, but it's better than nothing...
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Serenity Now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zosox's Avatar
    I am just gonna file a fraud charge against Amaro and Barbarian. This is extremly sad.

Joe, you must have had a hard time finding this thread. This is where your replies and "updates" need to be posted. how many times do the same people have to ask the same questions? why start a new thread telling us the same line you used as a delay in this thread? We don't need more apologies. we don't need to here about every time you email barbarian. we need to know about refunds and address confirmations, etc. these good folks have questions and issues posted HERE in THIS thread. they've already been way too patient with you guys and your offputting delays and excuses. They shouldn't have to repost their questions Again every time youstart a new thread.
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

jope/barbarian, this is rediculose and extremely unproffesional. I've been rather quite up until now and demand at the very least some sort of responce. You've had our money and our trust for a very long time, now you only have our money. This is your chance to redeem yourselves by simplely taking 5 seconds to respond to this thread. you owe us that at the very least.

I started another thread. But I have everything ready to go.
    I'll keep you posted nad get you an update at the end of the week.

--Joe

Quote Originally Posted by iceman51880
    jope/barbarian, this is rediculose and extremely unproffesional. I've been rather quite up until now and demand at the very least some sort of responce. You've had our money and our trust for a very long time, now you only have our money. This is your chance to redeem yourselves by simplely taking 5 seconds to respond to this thread. you owe us that at the very least.