Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JC Penney 3-pack

A 3 pack? Of He-Man, Skeletor and Hydron?!! Whaaattt? That's so damn strange and cool. Please show us some pictures as soon as possible.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar
    A 3 pack? Of He-Man, Skeletor and Hydron?!! Whaaattt? That's so damn strange and cool. Please show us some pictures as soon as possible.
    I will be posting picks tonight or tomorrow, whenever my friend e-mails them to me. Question though, how do I post pictures? Is it easier to actually attach them in my post or should I go to Photobucket and put them in an album? What are the size limitations for posting here on the .Org and is Photobucket free? I have never had to post pictures before so I'm new to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach
    I will be posting picks tonight or tomorrow, whenever my friend e-mails them to me. Question though, how do I post pictures? Is it easier to actually attach them in my post or should I go to Photobucket and put them in an album? What are the size limitations for posting here on the .Org and is Photobucket free? I have never had to post pictures before so I'm new to this.
    I would upload them to your Photobucket space. There should be automatic [IMG] image tags that show up below the pictures.
    Last edited by Tallstar; April 20, 2005 at 06:01pm.

Kind of reminds of the FAO Swartz exclusives back in the day...They would stick 4 figures in a small brown box...Voila!!! Exclusive. It does sound very cool though i'm happy for your find
    Long Live MOTU
    Die scalpers, DIE!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice Tallstar!

I'm sorry to keep you all waiting, but I can't get pictures up until next week sometime. My friend tried to e-mail me the pictures but they didn't come through. I think they are too large, so he is going to put them on his thumb drive and get them to me next week sometime. I'll be out of town all weekend, so it'll have to wait until then. I'll let you all know when I can post the pictures and we can find this piece a new home.

I just sent the pictures to He-man4myson and he is going to post them for me. I will be starting an auction style listing in the Classic marketplace for this 3-pack. Look for it there. PM me with offers if you are interested in purchasing this piece. Thanks!

and here they are:

If I owned this item, the urge to open it would be great!

thank you zodach for the pics

It reminds me the white box of the new exclusive action figures
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

After all the years this set is in my collection now and was sent to ukg for grading. Today it arrived back

FIGURE twists for a power punch!

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

Master of New Adventures!
    This is beyond awesome! I've never seen anything like this. What a beautiful display piece. Did you create it or did it come like that?

Brings back sooooooo many memories to see my old friends! Thanks for sharing.

If you think it would be interesting or help with the value, I can write up a little something on a card and sign it as the Creator of the series so you can display it with the collection. If you're interested PM me.

Same offer to Zodach, though we haven't heard more from him.

No charge for signature in this extraordinary case that has brought me great pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessone View Post
    After all the years this set is in my collection now and was sent to ukg for grading. Today it arrived back

http://up.picr.de/30352335rt.jpg

http://up.picr.de/30352336yi.jpg
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; September 13, 2017 at 05:39pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    This is beyond awesome! I've never seen anything like this. What a beautiful display piece. Did you create it or did it come like that?

Brings back sooooooo many memories to see my old friends! Thanks for sharing.

If you think it would be interesting or help with the value, I can write up a little something on a card and sign it as the Creator of the series so you can display it with the collection. If you're interested PM me.

Same offer to Zodach, though we haven't heard more from him.

No charge for signature in this extraordinary case that has brought me great pleasure.
    Wow simple wow that you responded to this post, that's awesome

I've told the grading Company (ukg) how I want to have it displayed.

It would be more than a dream to have something written from you to add it to my collection.

I will contact you now through pm.

Perfect Deals: FTL@neo-geo.com, Sathomaso, Sl@yer, French Kiki, King Ironic, SimonF, TIRPITZ, Ess7477,

Master of New Adventures!
    My pleasure, Facelessone. As I've said often in other posts, "Writers, directors, producers and actors are nothing without fans. So we are the ones who should be grateful to you."

Looking forward to your pm.

Best,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Facelessone View Post
    Wow simple wow that you responded to this post, that's awesome

I've told the grading Company (ukg) how I want to have it displayed.

It would be more than a dream to have something written from you to add it to my collection.

I will contact you now through pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    My pleasure, Facelessone. As I've said often in other posts, "Writers, directors, producers and actors are nothing without fans. So we are the ones who should be grateful to you."

Looking forward to your pm.

Best,

Jack
    Thank you for your kind words, just pm'd you.

Mauro