Page 78 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178578 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 15516

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    When is the next time yall gonna meet up? I'll bring the red skull then.
    See my sig for meeting info:
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Heroic Warrior
    hey, brad!

if you get a chance, please let me know if there's any more of those 41-44 left. just looking for one of each, and i'd be able to get out to your store after work sometime this week.

thanks!
    e

skullface- so i owe you for the target clonetrooper & misc. figs & the bullseye from the last meeting , right? lmk which figs you got for me again.

thx =)

i'm baking another cake, but jimmy doesn't get any b/c he ran off w/ the last one i made!

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    dan- those figs are hard to come by, we usually see tham @ toyshow or wwc but they each carry a $20+ price tag. the leia isn't too pricey maybe $10-15 for her.
    That dork -- he made it seem like they were common and he just didn't get a chance to pick them up.

On a side note, I missed a chance to get the chase ML figs from 9 -- darn you, Wal-Mart!!
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

they (amidala & sio) weren't ever common when they were initially released b/c they were the last of that wave before the green carded commtechs (leia sport blaster, holo r2d2 & adm. motti) came out not too long after. some were lucky enough to find them @ discount prices like i did, and stockpiled the rares for a rainy day!

=)

Gabe - here's your list of what I grabbed for ya:

1 Target Exclusive Clone Trooper
    1 #36-General Grievous
    1 #40-Mas Amedda

Total damage + the $8 for the Bullseye is $32.

Is everybody up for meeting this Sunday? I know I've got a bunch of stuff for people I'd like to get rid of if anybody's available.....

Here's what else I have for people:

Jimmy-1 Target Clone Trooper, 1 #33 Clone Commander, 1 #34 Clone Pilot, 1 #38 AT-TE Tank Gunner. Total=$30

leo-1 Target Clone Trooper, 1 #38 AT-TE Tank Gunner. Total=$19

Compuman-1 Target Clone Trooper. Total=$13
    Last edited by Skullface; May 9, 2005 at 02:30pm.

Heroic Warrior
    skullface --

(in case you missed it)

i'd be very interested in the #41-44 star wars guys, if there are still any there. i could get out to your store after work anytime, so you wouldn't have to worry about picking them up.

let me know if there's any luck.

thanks,
    e

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface

Compuman-1 Target Clone Trooper. Total=$13

Thanks Brad, I'll try to get to the meeting on Sunday. I'll be up in Wisconsin for Margaret's graduation(Saturday) but I think I might be able to make it down later, maybe for dinner if you guys go out afterwards. I might just leave the money w/Jimmy on Wed.

Later.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

that works for me, thx brad!

=)

Sweet news! WWE Classics Wave 6 is finally shipping! Although half the wave is crap. But the better news is the list for Wave 7! Here we go!

Series 7
    --------
    British Bulldog (I assume Davey Boy)
    "Superstar" Billy Graham
    "King" Harley Race
    Don Muraco
    Andre the Giant (Young w/Big Hair)
    Jimmy Hart
    Gorilla Monsoon
    Eddie Guerrero

Now there's no reason Guerrero should be in there, but Jeremy said that he *may* get scrapped for Hogan. If not, Hogan WILL be in Wave 8. Everybody keep an eye out for the following from Wave 6:

Koko B. Ware
    Andre the Giant
    The One Man Gang
    Earthquake
    Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

I could care less about Shawn Michaels & Doink, and I'm debating on Hawk & Animal. I already have the LOD 2-pack, so I probably won't pick them up unless I happen to see them myself & can decide.

gamera8 - Emmett, the SW aisle is getting the revision today, so I'll double check backstock and see if we have anymore 41-44. I didn't really get the chance to look yesterday, so if we have more, I'll keep you and everybody else posted!

Does anyone have any MOTU episodes online? I need some to edit for footage

Now all I really need is the Super Articulated Clone Trooper. If anyone sees extras lmk.

I have a little dilemma I need to work out with Jimmy about when I can work, so I'll call him tomorrow. I might not be able to work Saturday which means I can be there Sunday. Otherwise if I work Saturday I'll just leave the money at the store and Jimmy can get it to you. Thanks again Brad. Btw I found a Preview Grievous but it had like an $8 price tag. I left it because that was a little much, but if you still want it I can pick it up. I found all the other preview figures (including the preview r2 type droid, got lucky) at Wal-Mart but no Grievous, I felt like an idiot going through the rows of figures they have on the endcap but hey it was all in the line of duty.

Quote Originally Posted by leonardo
    Now all I really need is the Super Articulated Clone Trooper. If anyone sees extras lmk.

I have a little dilemma I need to work out with Jimmy about when I can work, so I'll call him tomorrow. I might not be able to work Saturday which means I can be there Sunday. Otherwise if I work Saturday I'll just leave the money at the store and Jimmy can get it to you. Thanks again Brad. Btw I found a Preview Grievous but it had like an $8 price tag. I left it because that was a little much, but if you still want it I can pick it up. I found all the other preview figures (including the preview r2 type droid, got lucky) at Wal-Mart but no Grievous, I felt like an idiot going through the rows of figures they have on the endcap but hey it was all in the line of duty.
    leo - If you can go back & grab the Preview Grievous, the $8 is cool. I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since the regular Ep III figs hit. I'd rather pay $8 and have him & be done with it, instead of hoping to find him cheaper. LMK!

I found the Mysterio wave again last night, minus Mysterio again.

I've got the day off and might do a little hunting today. We'll see what we can find.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Attention Star Wars collectors: Don't forget that Burger King moved up the start date on the Episode III toys from 5/15 to TODAY!!!!!!!!!! (5/11) If anybody else's BK is like my closest one, they will only let you buy 2 toys seperately. Be prepared to either eat LOTS of Kids Meals, or make many trips. I was given the Falcon & Wicket for my trouble today at lunchtime. Guess I'll be heading back for dinner!

Oh, and the Toys for week 1 are:

Millenium Falcon
    Wicket
    Han Solo
    Luke Skywalker
    Jabba the Hut

The Darth Vader toy will be available every week, however, rebelscum reports that the toys are shipped in 200 piece cases. 39 of each weekly toy, (39x5=195) and only FIVE Vaders per case. PLEASE grab a Vader for me if anyone has the opportunity!
    Last edited by Skullface; May 11, 2005 at 05:55pm.

i'll be eating BK for the rest of the week!

=)

LOL.. I just told my Mom.. she said, "Looks like I'll be eating Kid's meals for ya.." ;D

We should do a Horde version of Supersize Me with BK ... I'm already fat, so we could do a before shot of Birk and end with a shot of me! Then sue BK for all the Darth Vaders!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

air7walk- hey dan i have a leia w/ sporting blaster loose complete if your buddy wants it for $8 shipped.

lmk =)

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface
    Attention Star Wars collectors: Don't forget that Burger King moved up the start date on the Episode III toys from 5/15 to TODAY!!!!!!!!!! (5/11)
    Oh, and the Toys for week 1 are:

Millenium Falcon
    Wicket
    Han Solo
    Luke Skywalker
    Jabba the Hut
    I just have to ask - how exactly are the Millenium Falcon, Wicket, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Jabba the Hutt "Episode III" toys? Shouldn't they have toys from, I don't know, EPISODE III??

Oh, just as a reminder if anyone is interested - Anime Central is this weekend!

And Margaret - congratulations on your graduation! Hopefully we'll have some sort of party when you come back this way.
    Avatar artwork by Robert DeJesus.

I picked up Han Solo in carbonite, the millenium falcon, and Luke. The lady at BK was really mean.. she wouldn't look for a Darth Vader. On a side note, the Jabba the Hut is HIDEOUS.

i didn't get a chance to go to BK, i had to eat spaghetti & meatballs instead b/c my mother in l;aws stupid brother showed up unexpectedly for dinner.

=)

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile, but I had some pretty scary health..scares.
    -I was in and out of the hospital twice over the weekend. Needless to say, I hadn't been taking care of my diabetes like I should have and on top of that I had a nasty infection that totally dehydrated me. The doctor said I was dry as a bone(que a joke by Gabe). They put something like 6 liters of fluid in my body(another Gabe joke goes here). But after a TON of tests and a complete physican I am doing GREAT!!!! Diabetes hasn't touched my eyes at all-they are perfectly healthy! And everything else looks really good. I'm off from work for the rest of the week, but I'll definately be at the meeting on Sunday. i'll see everyone there!
    PS-I was able to find the deluxe Vader on the table and the deluxe Clonetrooper with the jetpack. Haven't made it to BK yet, though. If anyone grabs one, I need an extra Wickett for Shawna.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Heroic Warrior Mystical Musician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by air7walk
    I picked up Han Solo in carbonite, the millenium falcon, and Luke. The lady at BK was really mean.. she wouldn't look for a Darth Vader. On a side note, the Jabba the Hut is HIDEOUS.
    How much are these little toys costing at BK?

I heard BK has a JEDI meal plan where you get regular food + 2 toys. Just a heads up.

I won't be eating at BK, if anyone ends up getting extras of toys and wants to sell them to me for cost I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Musician
    How much are these little toys costing at BK?
    The 2 toys I purchased today were $1 each. But you know the Vader will be going for upwards of $20-$30 on ebay.....

go to www.bk.com/starwars for pics of all the toys including flash animations.

Jimmy - Glad to hear that everything's OK. I know I was kinda worried seeing that you haven't posted for like a week. No more cake for you!

So does anybody have Episode 3 plans yet? I'd definitely be up for a Horde outing to go see it, but of course I have to close all next weekend, so the only nights I'd be available are Wednesday the 18th for any non-sold out midnight showings, or Thursday night the 19th. (Opening Day) I get off work at 4:30, so any showtimes from 6pm on.....(again, that aren't already sold out) But I'm sure, if nothing else, that most of us would be up for seeing it more than once, so maybe we can still set something up for say after our June meeting on 6/5 or 6/12? (Whichever day isn't Father's Day)

leo - you don't have to buy food at BK, you can just go in and buy the toys. But like I said, at my nearest BK, they'd only let me buy 2 toys SEPERATELY. I could have gotten more, but I wasn't in the mood to buy multiple Kids Meals.
    Last edited by Skullface; May 12, 2005 at 01:23am.