Page 79 of 621 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 15516

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

The best Mom in the whole world came through for me again!!

SHE GOT ME A DARTH VADER FROM BK!!

Out of week 1, all I need is Wicket and Jabba..

Jimmy:

Glad you're doing ok! Hang in there, bud!!
    Last edited by air7walk; May 12, 2005 at 02:05pm.
    This could be the end of the world.. of warcraft.

jimmy- good to hear your ok buddy, looking forward to seeing you/busting your balls on sunday!

i will be going to see episode 3 on friday the 20th as it's anthony's b-day so were letting the kids stay home from school & spending the day w/ them going to breakfast, movies, etc...... we might go to the theatre behind walmart/target on lagrange rd. if anyone wants to mee up there?

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

I think my Mom might be able to get more BK Vader toys.. if she does, I'll see what I can do to hook you guys up!

On a side note, has anyone seen ML Vision? Why did they make that mofo so hard to get!?

sweet, if you get more i'll trade ya 2 for that fig for your buddy and you can charge him whatever!

=)

Heroic Warrior Mystical Musician's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by air7walk
    I think my Mom might be able to get more BK Vader toys.. if she does, I'll see what I can do to hook you guys up!

On a side note, has anyone seen ML Vision? Why did they make that mofo so hard to get!?
    I want one if you can get extras! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    sweet, if you get more i'll trade ya 2 for that fig for your buddy and you can charge him whatever!

=)

I'd much rather you price gouge him -- he made me think they were common figs. He needs to pay like $30 each.

I'll let you guys know what I can do!

If anybody needs Episode 3 figures #41-#44, let me know. We must have gotten at least 10 cases of the beeyotches in Wednesday. I couldn't believe how many cases we had back in the stockroom! For variant collectors, we only have the #43 Wookie Warrior with the new dark brown paint scheme. We only got like 3-4 of the tan ones last weekend, and they're long gone. Let me know, and I'll see what my $$$ situation looks like. And these are the newest assortments, where these guys are 2 per case.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

Wow Jimmy,

I didn't even know you were diabetic. You have to be careful there buddy.

As far as my Ep III plans, I'll probably wait a week or two and see it like in the middle of the day and wait for the hype to die down.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    Id be up for a Horde outing to see Ep III sometime down the road.

See everyone Sunday
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

air7walk- you can charge him whatever you want for it! just try to get me 2 vaders if you can?

i went last night to BK (finally!) and got 4 of the toys they had, but the ****** behind the counter would give me a vader and i knew they had them b/c the mexican lady told me theye did gete them in. she was probably ****ed b/c she's knocked up and no daddy to take care of her ****** ass!!!

skullface- i'll take any of the #41-44, is the #41 the 2nd version of the clonetrooper or the exclusive? b/c that's what it shows to be on the figure poster.

=)
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; May 13, 2005 at 01:35pm.

If funds permit I need 2 super articulated clone troopers, I think that's #41 and you said you had #41-44 right? I will be at GCC this Saturday and Sunday so I'll be able to pay you back asap.

Thanks

I also need a vader from BK, I'll try my Burger Kings and see if I can get any though I doubt they have them. My BKs suck.

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    HOLY ****!!!!! BOOSTER GOLD IS OUT!!!!!!!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    He's been grabbed in Michigan-I'm GUESSING at a Target. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE if anyone can, check your Targets-I'm going right now to try and find one!!!!
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Oh crap Jimmy, I found that Booster figure today and I accidentally ate it. Ooooh my sensitive tummy

Quote Originally Posted by leonardo
    Oh crap Jimmy, I found that Booster figure today and I accidentally ate it. Ooooh my sensitive tummy
    If your tummy causes you to **** your pants, please head over to the Technodrome....we don't do that here! I didn't find Booster last night, that calls for one of these: the 3 pack with Wonder Woman, Hawk and Dove is also out. Again, if anyone sees either one, I need them both......and please don't eat them......DENNIS!!!

No luck on JLU here -- same ol' crap, different day. I'm going on a major toy run tomorrow, so I'll let you guys know what I find. Heading to a K B Toy Outlet and everything in between!!

I struck out at 5 Targets yesterday!
    See everyone at the meeting later today!

I'll check the waukegan target and the zion Kmart. SO I'm looking for JLU figs anyone need Star wars unleashed? Kmart had a ton of them, even had that lizrd bounty hunter guy he look uber cool
    Your witness Mr. Birdbrain.

Picked up 2 palpatines, one blue saber one red saber, a wookie warrior, and another clone pilot today at wal-mart. Also got a titanium AT-RT diecast metal thing, kinda like a hotwheels toy. The best score I got today was at BK, the guy couldn't understand when we said we wanted certain toys so we drive up to the window, we're about to go and then I'm like can I see the other toys you have, and he holds up a vader, I traded the crappy ewok for a vader... awesome.

sorry i'm not gonna make it out today, i was doing yard work all morning, mowing the lawn, building a retaining wall w/ 20lb stones, hauling 40lb bags of top soil & pebblestone getting ready for anthony's 12th birthday party which the horde is invited to (if your schedule permits?)

skullface- i will stop by your store sometime this week and hit you back for the figs you have for me! just lmk when your working.

=)

Obligitory MOTU News!

On the MOTU front, K B Toy Outlets had 5 Battle Raptors and 3 Samurai Battle Cats for $5.88 for the first one, 50% off for the 2nd one. Wooo hoo!

too bad i will probably never see the stockpile of teela's that i saw 2 kb before theye closed the 2 stores near me, 10 teela's in one run.

i hope that happens w/ the evil lyn's sometime!

please post how the meeting went guys.

=)

It was pretty cool, though I'm starting to get strapped for cash, I need a second job or I need to get out of school to work on my main one lol.

Jimmy came through BIG TIME with Star Wars stuff, me and my bro are having a blast going through all of it! Btw if that guy that's selling stuff back to you, if any of it is cops n crooks, exosquad, ninja turtles, star wars, or GI Joe and you don't want it lemme know, I'll pull cash outta somewhere lol.

By the way, what's the deal with seeing star wars? I think woodfield is a great choice
    Last edited by leonardo; May 15, 2005 at 10:05pm.

AWESOME meeting! Thanks to Brad for the figs. and it was great meeting the new guys! AND...
    CONGRATS COMPUMAN & PONYTAIL!!!!

yay new people!!!

You guys need to let me know what to be lookin for since I am a MOTU only colelctor. I'd be happy to check out targets , kmarts and even gurnee mills for stuff if yall need them.
    Your witness Mr. Birdbrain.

Great meeting today guys. Big congrats to Compuman & ponytail! Best of luck you two! Just make sure Dennis is the entertainment at the bachelorette party!

Thanks to leo for the Royal Guard and alucard for the Red Skull! Glad you guys were able to make it out!

Jimmy, you're gonna love this-I hit the crappy Meijer by 355 on the way home, and saw that in their figure aisle, they no longer have any pegs for Marvel Legends or Justice League. BUT they did have 2 of the new JLU 3-packs sitting on the bottom shelf. I couldn't remember if you needed the 3-pack w/Atom Smasher, so I grabbed it, AND I got your Booster Gold 3-pack! They didn't have the WW/Hawk/Dove 3-pack, so I'll still keep an eye out for it. The total for these + the SW stuff is $50.

Gabe - I'll be at work this week from 5:30-close Monday & Tuesday, 8am-4:30 on Thursday, 5:30-close on Friday, 3:00-close on Saturday, & 2:00-close on Sunday. I'll keep your stuff in my car, so just let me know when you're able to make it out. I'll be in Electronics every day except the weekend. It's $32 for all your stuff, and maybe we'll have some SW stuff in the back I can grab for ya when you make it out....

BTW - the only stuff I'm looking for that's actually out right now is the Star Wars Galactic Heroes Mace Windu/Kit Fisto 2-pack, and the next wave of WWE Classic Superstars once they actually hit retail. From that wave I need Koko B. Ware, Earthquake, One Man Gang, Andre the Giant, & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.
    Last edited by Skullface; May 16, 2005 at 12:05am.
    This space for rent, apparently.....