Page 85 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185585 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 15516

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

Yeah I have force battler vader and he's alright, I'm talking the Jedi Force Vader which is like the toddler one similar to the spidey and friends figures that I know Dan collects. He's awesome with his light up lightsaber, such a cool figure. Glad I stole it from some unlucky toddler right out of his hands.... Kidding. They've been sitting there for a long time at my Target and I'm just like what the hell if the toddler hasn't bought this arlight I'm getting it.

Happy Birthday Big D! Hope you have a smurfy one.

Edit: Well as of today I am a high school graduate! I even got a presidential achievement award I wasn't the best student but I still graduated!
    Last edited by leonardo; June 5, 2005 at 04:28pm.

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    congrats Leo!!
    I love it when a plan comes together.

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    Congrats Leo. Best of luck to you in the future.
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

congrats leo! so are you planning on going to collecge yet or gonna relax for a year?

good times on friday night. i think we might go out there again sometime, only thing the music was sooooooooooooo damn boomy!

thx go out to skullface, but i wanted to make sure there isn't a figure missing or was it only 3? i thought you had got me a #41, lmk

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Jake and I say hi, everyone.

pt
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

That's what I get for leaving those two at home all alone!!!! Good morning everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Jimmy, I'll be in on Wednesday to pick up my stuff. Do I still get a copy of the movie???

Oh sorry for double posting.........I guess??????
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    congrats leo! so are you planning on going to collecge yet or gonna relax for a year?

good times on friday night. i think we might go out there again sometime, only thing the music was sooooooooooooo damn boomy!

thx go out to skullface, but i wanted to make sure there isn't a figure missing or was it only 3? i thought you had got me a #41, lmk

=)
    Nope - it was just those 3. Target Clone=$13 + #36 & #40=$11 + ML Bullseye=$8. 13+11+8=32. $32-$22=$10 remaining. Sorry for all the math, but extremely tired from the weekend. Don't feel like "talking", will post more later.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

No problem Compu! You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    No problem Compu! You got it!

SSSWWWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Leo! Good luck on whatever you decide to pursue.

Jimmy - now that the Four Horsemen have announced that the stactions are on schedule, can we preorder them yet? Have most folks done this already and I've missed it?
    Avatar artwork by Robert DeJesus.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS
    Congratulations, Leo! Good luck on whatever you decide to pursue.

Jimmy - now that the Four Horsemen have announced that the stactions are on schedule, can we preorder them yet? Have most folks done this already and I've missed it?
    Brian - You might not want to ask Jimmy about the stactions, or he'll kill you...... J/K He's so sick of dealing w/the idiots at NECA, that I'm sure he'll post any info as soon as it's available. I'm pretty sure he's already put in his initial order + a few extra. I know I only told him 1 set for sure, but if we ever get a look at the packaging, I may get 2, if it's sweet enough. BTW - do you still need a Burger King Palpatine? I went to the nice BK today, thinking that everybody has the newest wave and ordered 5 kids meals. (ugh!) Surprisingly, all the toys I got were from Wave 3. (This is the same store that I got all the Wave 4 figs from last week. ) 2 Palpatines, 1 Podracer, 1 Padme & 1 (MORE) Obi-Wan. So, I've got the Palpatine & Podracer I needed, plus an extra Palp, Padme & Obi. I've got so many frickin' Obi-Wans now that I think my son, both my dogs and the 2 guys I've got trades with will all have one.

skullface- thanx for the update! i totally forgot about the bullseye. and there no need to get a greivous for alec b/c my cousin veronica managed to get him one after we went to see madagascar on sunday, and she scored me another VADER! which is going on my desk in my office. but i'm still looking for a chewy, podracer, & the bk by me no longer have the yoda's we talked about on saturday???

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Skullface
    BTW - do you still need a Burger King Palpatine?
    Oooh, sure, I'll take him. I'll be at the meeting on Sunday if you'll be there. Anything you need in return/want me to try to get? I only have the one figure (Grievous), so I don't have anything to really trade in return...

BTW, Jimmy, thanks for the Kenshin - I had forgotten that that volume contained what is possibly one of my all-time favorite Kenshin moments.
    Avatar artwork by Robert DeJesus.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS
    Oooh, sure, I'll take him. I'll be at the meeting on Sunday if you'll be there. Anything you need in return/want me to try to get? I only have the one figure (Grievous), so I don't have anything to really trade in return...
    No problem - he's yours for the grand total of $1.00. I'll bring him on Sunday. With any luck, I'll have managed to find the 5th Wave by then. (C-3PO, Wampa, Vader's TIE Fighter, Clone Trooper, Boba Fett)

Gabe - Thanks for trying on the Yoda. I'll have to check around on the boards and see if anybody has one for trade. I'm going tomorrow to a few BKs looking for the new wave. I'll hit the one I was at yesterday and see if I can grab another Podracer for ya. I'll let you know what happens....

HOLY COW!!!! CHECK OUT THE MAIN PAGE!!!!! PICS OF THE KING RANDOR MINI-STATUE!!!!!!!!

Well from everyone I've talked to that took a year off after high school I've been getting a lot of "Don't do it, you'll regret it" answers.

So I'm going to Harper community college for a year or two as I still don't know what I want to do FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. Damn... I can't believe it, this is like bitter sweet.

Well I just dropped $500 on something that I'm not going to tell anyone here because it was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. NEVER take advice from Jimmy.
    "GO FOR IT YOU'LL REGRET IT IF YOU DON'T!"

First-Don't take a year off-I did and never went back.
    Second-You will NOT regret the purchase. Welcome to the big leagues of investibles!! .......*****!

yeah stay in school! but if you can handle it get a part time job too, unless your still gonna work @ gcc?

skullface- i'll probably be hitting a few bk's this week and see what comes of it and i'll lyk if i get anything you need since i'll see you on saturday anyways.

=)

Gabe - Not sure yet about Saturday, since I haven't seen Kim to talk to her about it. I'll definitely let you know once we decide. Worse comes to worse, I'll see you Sunday if you make it out. Did you/Alec need a Burger King Jar Jar? I thought Erika said you didn't have him. I got an extra the other day, so he's yours if you need him. LMK!

As far as my BK needs, I just need a Yoda, and 1 each of the last 2 waves. (Week 5 & 6) I'm on my way out in the next hour or so to see what I can find.

i hit the bk on 47th and damen and scored another darth vader & the jedi fighter & boga they had leia, jar jar, grievous which i will have to go back for later on tonight. i realized i don't have a tarfful either, so if anyone can get me one i would appreciate it.

=)

You guys are all wicked retarded for Star Wars!
    -You should all be Toyfare!! There's an Eternain visitors guide by Val!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    You guys are all wicked retarded for Star Wars!
    -You should all be Toyfare!! There's an Eternain visitors guide by Val!

BUT I DON'T WANNA BE TOYFARE!!!! I will however buy one!!! I know, I know, SHUTTY!!!!!

me neither, i'll just buy one too! i would hate it if i was toyfare and someone took me into the bathroom for a read!!!

ok this is a open last minute type invite to all horde members for a bbq for alec's graduation from kindergarden this saturday. some of you already know about it b/c i mentioned it on saturday night last weekend.

please lmk if you are coming or not.

=)

I picked up some S/A clone troopers at wal-mart today so they're finally out. Now I'm waiting for Tarkin, KFC extra chewy Anakin, and read leader obi and I'm done with SW figures for a while.

Well managed to find some stuff while I was out today. Score another one for Mom, who took my niece & nephew to BK for lunch today. She picked up the whole Wave 5 set for me. Now I can just sit back & relax until Tuesday for the last wave. I also grabbed 2 Ep3 figs I had been waiting on to fill some holes. TRU I hit today also had the whole Wave 3 of Deluxe figures, so I'm done with those, except any Clone Trooper 3-pack variants. I grabbed the last 3-pack they had which was all white troopers, but they had plenty each of the other 3 figs. STILL no signs of the Mace/Kit Fisto Galactic Heroes or Tarkin, Ask Aak & Meena Tills. The hunt will continue after work Thursday!

gamera8 - E, check your PM!

Jimmy - If you have any left, can you please put a Toyfare to the side for me until Sunday?

EDIT: Gabe - BK Tarrfful isn't out yet. He's in the last wave that hits next week. Chewie was in Week 2 though......
    Last edited by Skullface; June 9, 2005 at 12:25am.