Page 132 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 15522

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    -E-I really don't think that they're free figs, I'll call and double-check.
    i really don't think so either. that wouldn't make any sense. i wish i could remember where i read whatever it was that made me think that.

Heroic Warrior
    this is a different article than the one i first saw, but it says pretty much the same thing. this is from about.com. i googled "free comic book day stargate figure."

Free Action Figure on Free Comic Book Day
    May 6, 2006 is Free Comic Book Day, a special promotion at most U.S. comic book stores. Participating stores will be offering free comic books (from selected titles printed specially for this promotion) and some will also be giving away an exclusive Stargate SG-1 action figure from Diamond Select Toys. The figure is General Jack O'Neill in a black t-shirt.

Another freebie for Free Comic Book Day is a Marvel HeroClix Wolverine piece. Be sure to check the list of participating stores or ask at your local comic shop to see if they will be taking part in Free Comic Book Day, and also if they will be giving away the Stargate figure and the HeroClix piece. (The comic stores have to purchase the freebie items from the manufacturers in certain quantities, so smaller stores might not be offering the toys.)

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Emmett-I'll try and get one for you.
    Brad-Consider it done!!!

Heroic Warrior
    jimmy --

totally not necessary. i would really ONLY be interested if you had a big pile of 'em for free.

not worth the legwork. and, if you did get some in, i'd want to make sure they went to people that really wanted them.

seriously. i was just curious. i'd take one if it was a leftover, but definitely don't need you to track one down.

thanks, though!

Cool! 2 exclusives!!! We can only hope they don't sell to many at SDCC, so we can have a shot at them on preview night here at Wizard World. LOTS of cool stuff this summer! SPOOOOOOOOON!!!!

Anywho, here's some pics from my trip to DC. Enjoy!!

Me in front of the Lincoln Memorial

This is the statue in front of Vietnam Memorial.

A shot from the Vietnam Memorial.

The White House. (notice the nuclear protesters. Been there since '81 I think)

And me in front of The Nations Capital.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

Awesome news on The Tick
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

sweet news all around! i have some hook ups for sdcc exclusives so i won't worry to much about them at wwc i got my old school sorceress variant on preorder already, so i just need to get the next set. if there is a statue, depending on who it is i might not get it, but i'll stand in lin eforsomeone that does want it.

so is toyshow on the 23rd afterall? just want to make sure so i can slither out out working that day.

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    so is toyshow on the 23rd afterall? just want to make sure so i can slither out out working that day.

=)
    Yup, it's on the 23rd.

Had to be the first one to say it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMPUMAN!!!!!!

This space for rent, apparently.....

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Enjoy the cake!!!

yeah happy birthday mudd, hope you have a good one.

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Geeze Gabe-way to be rude about it. Tard!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!! I'm taking tomorrow off of work to celebrate! (sorry Jimmy!) Probably taking Jake to the Zoo. Not sure yet but tell Shawn(sp) (Leave me alone I'm tired!) I'll give her a call to see what's going on.
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

Hope everybody saw the main page, as the exclusives have been announced!!!!

*****SPOILERS*****

Wave 3 of the micro-busts (Mekaneck, Teela & Man-At-Arms) as a Con exclusive 3-pack box set and.......

A CLASSIC COLORS EVIL-LYN STACTION WITH 100% NEW SCULPT!!!!
    The pics are awesome, I just hope I can somehow manage to get 2 of her, w/o having to hit ebay.....

Heroic Warrior
    anyone finding the marvel figure factory figures?

i'm looking for mystery figures J and K (thor and namor), if anyone ends up with extras.

The new Spider-Man figs are hitting. If anyone sees Spider-Hulk, Hydro Man or Hobgoblin, PLEASE pick 'em up and let me know!

The new Spider-Man figs are hitting. If anyone sees Spider-Hulk, Hydro Man or Hobgoblin, PLEASE pick 'em up and let me know!
    They're definitely out there. While I didn't see any of the 3 you listed, I did see the generic Spidey from that wave, with Hydro-Man & Hobbie on the back of the card at the Wal-Mart I hit on Wednesday.....

Saw his latest post last night, but didn't see anything really new, outside of the new screen grabs, and that Noodlesoup has changed their name. (No more "That's GOOOOOOOD SOUP!)

I wish I saw this sooner. I was going to post the same info, Jimmy. I've seen the crappy Spideys. But I did score Spider-Hulk. As a matter of fact, I just opened him up. I'll see if I can at least get another one for you Jimmy in my search for Hydro and Hobgoblin.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Hey, can we get a head count of people going to toy show next sunday? I know Gabe is a maybe, but what about the rest of you?

I couldn't find any more Spider-Hulks, Jimmy. But I'll keep my eyes open while I'm looking for Hydro Man and Hobgoblin for us. Anyone else into the SMC figures and need these?

As far as the show goes, I'm not sure. It's the Kane County one, right? I really don't need anything outside of new stuff that I'll score at the stores. The only thing I might be looking for is a Fantastic Four Classics Super Skrull.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Check out the main page!!! WICKED AWESOME!!!!! Man, I can not wait to get these!!

Check out the main page!!! WICKED AWESOME!!!!! Man, I can not wait to get these!!
    Just saw these myself, and they're great! When I was looking at Leech alone, I thought his torso was sweet, but his arms & legs looked kinda scrawny. But after seeing the group Horde shot with all 4, I'm beyond sold! Webstor looks AMAZING, but I'll tell you right now that I'm not looking forward to removing him from the packaging. I have a feeling that the smaller arms will be extremely fragile, and hopefully the rope/web for the grappling hook is actually a string, cuz if that's supposed to be sculpted, EVERYBODY's will break. Though I do wish he had a more sinister/angry sculpt on his face instead of the "generic" look. Still awesome though!

Hope everybody had a good Easter! And I'll definitely be at Toy Show Sunday! Won't be buying anything due to lack of $$$, but at least work starts in the morning!

For Dennis:
    http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5492
    EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

NICE!!!!! Leech I'm a little on the fence about, but I love that Webstor!!! Hopefully we can get these before Christmas!!