Page 133 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 15516

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

NICE!!!!! Leech I'm a little on the fence about, but I love that Webstor!!! Hopefully we can get these before Christmas!!
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Compuman
    NICE!!!!! Leech I'm a little on the fence about, but I love that Webstor!!! Hopefully we can get these before Christmas!!
    Gotcha! One set for you minus the Leech! I'll put it on the rack. I'm sure that thing will sell!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that I will be out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to make it to the Toy Show - sorry! I figure it's a very long shot, but if anyone sees a Snake Armor He-Man who already has one, I'm still looking for one.
    Avatar artwork by Robert DeJesus.

FINE! BUt you better bring us some anime!!!..........never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS
    Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that I will be out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to make it to the Toy Show - sorry! I figure it's a very long shot, but if anyone sees a Snake Armor He-Man who already has one, I'm still looking for one.
    Hey Brian - what's your price cap on the SA He-Man if we see one? I actually got paid for this week in advance, so I can keep an eye out for you. (Not that I will be spending anything on myself, as I have to play catch-up on some bills, in addition to having 2 statues waiting w/Jimmy right now....)
    This space for rent, apparently.....

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    I saw the info on Darkwing Duck Jimmy, thanks.

I won't be going to Toy Show because I will be in class all weekend, working on getting my state license to sell term policies and things of that nature. Everybody have a great time though
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Day V1

I won't be going to Toy Show because I will be in class all weekend, working on getting my state license to sell term policies and things of that nature.
    This is Dennis DAY, right? All weekend in Class?? Is it opposit day? ***? Just kidding, Dennis! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Brad-Your Tri-Clops statue arrived today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!! What could be a better present for you than the Darkwing Duck announcement?

Thanks for the update on Tri-Klops Jimmy. I'll be up at the store on Friday for Who night, and I'll swing by QED on the way for Darrell's Inspector Gadget set. Anything you need from there? With any luck, I start working on clearing out the statues in the next week or so......

Well, Shawn had to get a new car today, so it looks like I have to opt out of Toy Show. I'm sure you're all gonna have a good time. Somebody knock something over for me and Dennis!
    Marc-This looks like it puts the ky-bosh on the MI trip also. I'm sure Darrell will still want to go.

Happy belated birthday, Dennis! I forgot to check the boards yesterday - sorry I missed it.

Brad - Do you happen to know what SA He-Mans are going for these days? I was kind of hoping to pay somewhere around $20, but if the market price has gone up, I might be willing to go a little higher. I did manage to snag the Rotocast He-Man on eBay a while back, so if I don't get the 6" figure, it's not the end of the world.

Oh, does anyone know if Kevin still reads these boards or has kept in contact? I noticed that chicagohorde.com expired a week or so ago - if he doesn't renew it, I may try to grab it to prevent it from falling into the hands of a cybersquatter.
    Last edited by BrianS; April 19, 2006 at 10:32am.
    Avatar artwork by Robert DeJesus.

This may be old news, but I just saw Leech and Webstor and they kick ass. Glad Motu is still alive, I was actually just thinking about how much I missed buying the figures at Wal-Mart this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    Marc-This looks like it puts the ky-bosh on the MI trip also. I'm sure Darrell will still want to go.
    I hate to hear that Jimmy, but if it's just me and Darrell, then for sure we're getting a room and a can of blue paint. We'll have a Smurfy good time.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

a new car??? what happened to the stratus?

and just so you all know i'm stuck working ALL weekend afterall, i couldn't get out of it b/c i'm one of the system administrators so i have to be there.

i did score a hobgoblin for jimmy, the anakin w/ cloak & holo ki adi mundi i needed, a green goblin spidey & friends for alec, and season 1 of batman beyond.

happy belated b-day to you dennis! i hope you had a good one?

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    a new car??? what happened to the stratus?

and just so you all know i'm stuck working ALL weekend afterall, i couldn't get out of it b/c i'm one of the system administrators so i have to be there.

i did score a hobgoblin for jimmy, the anakin w/ cloak & holo ki adi mundi i needed, a green goblin spidey & friends for alec, and season 1 of batman beyond.

happy belated b-day to you dennis! i hope you had a good one?

=)
    Sorry to hear you won't be w/us on Sunday Gabe, but if you happen to come across anymore Spidey & Friends Green Goblins, I know Jimmy & I both need one.....

EDIT: Jimmy I'm sure you saw the Hong Kong Phooey announcement, but I just wanted to be sure.
    Last edited by Skullface; April 20, 2006 at 06:50pm.

They're out!!! Someone in KY(not too far)scored ALL the Walmart Marvel Legends & the 2 packs & the Young Avengers box set. If anyone sees them, please give everyone else a heads-up!!

Hey Skullface, I apologize for interupting the thread, but I was curious about the state of our trade. Have you sent yet? Just let me know.

Chris

I got Hyrdo Man and Hobgoblin last night off ebay. Just great timing I guess. $8.50 @. That person didn't make much. I'll still keep my eye open for Jimmy for spiderhulk and Hydro.

Who needs what figures from the Wal-Mart series of ML?
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

Everything!!

The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, and have fun at Toy Show.
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

ditto on the ML figs Marc! crap!!! i wish i woulda known last night b/c there were four more on the pegs that i coulda grab extras of. they are more than likely gone by now.

=)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

I need everything from the Wal-Mart wave as well. I'm gonna hold off on the 2-packs and box sets for now, but I would take 1 each of the variant 2-packs if anyone scores them....

Heroic Warrior
    i know i'm pretty far down the list, but i'm in for one each of the wal-mart ML wave, too.

since i know all you guys are looking, i'll definitely post any finds.

So has anybody had any luck yet? Jimmy & I hit the Darien WM on 75th at about 9:30am w/no luck, and I hit the Bolingbrook WM on 53 at about 11:30am w/no luck. I have a feeling that these are only gonna be difficult for the first few weeks, until demand slows down, then it should (hopefully) be easy pickings. I bet we see these at Toy Show though for bookoo bucks!!!!

No luck for me!!!

Good news for those of us who were considering buying the regular edition Hordak bust:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135597

It's shipping, but it looks like there is absolutely NO difference between this version and the Con version, outside of the numbering and the box text. Even better news for anybody who still hasn't gotten one! Jimmy, if you still have me on order for one of these, please cancel it, if you can. If not, no problem, I'll still pick it up.....
    Last edited by Skullface; April 21, 2006 at 02:46pm.