Page 162 of 621 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 15516

Thread: Chicagoland Sightings!

  1. #4026
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    Just a heads-up to anybody who was planning on picking up the 1st Voltron DVD set on 9/26 - Best Buy & Wal-Mart are both selling the set 2 weeks early, and should have them out tomorrow. Apparently, instead of bonus DVDs and other exclusives that some retailers get to try and boost sales at their respective chains, Media Blasters (Who is making these DVDs) is throwing that stuff out the window, and instead giving "exclusive" early release privileges to certain stores.....

    Basically, unless you specifically DON'T want Best Buy or Wal-Mart to have your money, you'll have to wait until 9/26 to get these DVDs. Otherwise go to Best Buy or Wally World tomorrow!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  2. #4027
    Heroic Warrior Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,556
    cool news! thanx for the info brad.

    =)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

    My Trader Feedback thread:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

  3. #4028
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    4,079
    Check THIS out!:
    CLASSIC SUPERSTARS #13 - SHIPS 1/15/2007
    Rick Rude (2)
    Mr. Perfect V.2. (1)
    Bret Hart (1)
    Al Snow w/ Head (1)
    Bad News Brown (1)
    Brother Love (1)
    Droz (1)
    Dusty Rhodes Newer Version (1)
    The Mountie (1)
    Sensational Sherri Martel (1 OUT OF 2 CASES)
    Ernie Ladd (1 OUT OF 2 CASES)
    Undertaker - LJN STYLE CHASER (1)

    CLASSIC SUPERSTARS #14 - SHIPS 4/15/2007
    Diamond Dallas Page (2)
    Kevin Nash N.W.O. (2)
    Abdullah the Butcher (1)
    Rick “The Model” Martel (1)
    Demolition Ax (1)
    Demolition Smash (1)
    Bob Backlund (1)
    Ultimate Warrior (1)
    Mean Gene Okerlund (1)
    Stone Cold Steve Austin - LJN STYLE CHASER (1)

    CLASSIC SUPERSTARS #15 - SHIPS 7/15/2007
    Gold Dust (2)
    Lex Lugar (2)
    Tank Abbott (1)
    Sean Michaels (1)
    X-Pac (1)
    Zeus (1)
    Leaping Lanny Poffo (1)
    Tully Blanchard (1)
    Johnny Rods (1 OF 2 CASES)
    Outlaw Ron Bass (1 OF 2 CASES)
    The Rock - LJN STYLE CHASER (1)
    -LJN!! YEAH! OLD SKOOL!! I am SO excited about those!! Rick "The Model" Martell and a Tully Blanchard!! Now I HAVE to buy a double A!
    -I won't be able to come to the meeting this sunday, as Shawn and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary(which is Wednesay)this weekend and we'll be out of town.
    -Gabe, are you taping the pay per view? I really want to see it, but I don't think that's part of the "anniversary celebration"!!
    I also need to know how many sets of the next wave of stactions everyone wants. Also, if anyone wants a Trapjaw statue and/or a Zodac bust. Please post here so I can get totals.

  4. #4029
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    Check THIS out!:
    CLASSIC SUPERSTARS #13 - SHIPS 1/15/2007
    Rick Rude (2)
    Mr. Perfect V.2. (1)
    Bret Hart (1)
    Al Snow w/ Head (1)
    Bad News Brown (1)
    Brother Love (1)
    Droz (1)
    Dusty Rhodes Newer Version (1)
    The Mountie (1)
    Sensational Sherri Martel (1 OUT OF 2 CASES)
    Ernie Ladd (1 OUT OF 2 CASES)
    Undertaker - LJN STYLE CHASER (1)

    CLASSIC SUPERSTARS #14 - SHIPS 4/15/2007
    Diamond Dallas Page (2)
    Kevin Nash N.W.O. (2)
    Abdullah the Butcher (1)
    Rick “The Model” Martel (1)
    Demolition Ax (1)
    Demolition Smash (1)
    Bob Backlund (1)
    Ultimate Warrior (1)
    Mean Gene Okerlund (1)
    Stone Cold Steve Austin - LJN STYLE CHASER (1)

    CLASSIC SUPERSTARS #15 - SHIPS 7/15/2007
    Gold Dust (2)
    Lex Lugar (2)
    Tank Abbott (1)
    Sean Michaels (1)
    X-Pac (1)
    Zeus (1)
    Leaping Lanny Poffo (1)
    Tully Blanchard (1)
    Johnny Rods (1 OF 2 CASES)
    Outlaw Ron Bass (1 OF 2 CASES)
    The Rock - LJN STYLE CHASER (1)
    -LJN!! YEAH! OLD SKOOL!! I am SO excited about those!! Rick "The Model" Martell and a Tully Blanchard!! Now I HAVE to buy a double A!
    -I won't be able to come to the meeting this sunday, as Shawn and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary(which is Wednesay)this weekend and we'll be out of town.
    -Gabe, are you taping the pay per view? I really want to see it, but I don't think that's part of the "anniversary celebration"!!
    I also need to know how many sets of the next wave of stactions everyone wants. Also, if anyone wants a Trapjaw statue and/or a Zodac bust. Please post here so I can get totals.
    AWESOME news on the Superstars Jimmy! Looks like I'll be sticking with these for a while.....

    Regarding the new MOTU stuff from NECA, put me down for 2 sets of stactions, 1 Zodak bust, and 1 TrapJaw statue!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  5. #4030
    Heroic Warrior Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,556
    put me down for a set jimmy! and yes i will more than likely be recording it.

    =)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

    My Trader Feedback thread:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

  6. #4031
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    Hey Jimmy - got your message today. I was in the shower when you called, so you didn't wake me up. Did you get those $10 certificates written out? I just ask because Fred keeps bugging me on when he can get them, as the Plainfield GCC just got in a bunch of stuff he's interested in. If so, I was gonna run out to the store tomorrow and grab them for him, even though you're not gonna be there when I'd show up. LMK dude! Oh, and if you want, I can drop off the Hogan & Windham figures for you, they're $25....

    Gabe - When you come on Sunday, can you bring the $20 for the 2 figs from Saturday? Batman was $11, and Logan was $9.....
    Last edited by Skullface; September 12, 2006 at 01:32pm.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  7. #4032
    Heroic Warrior Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,556
    yeah no probs buddy - thanx again for the hook up.

    =)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

    My Trader Feedback thread:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

  8. #4033
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    4,079
    Brad-I'll do the gift certificats today, any chance that you could call me? I need to put they're names on them and I don't know them. I'll leave the money here for you tomorrow. Thanks dude!

  9. #4034
    Heroic Warrior Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,556
    screw anniversaries dude! just come to the damn meeting anyways it'll be more fun than staying in a stupid hotel w/ shawn! i've been there many times no big deal! boink at home dude its cheaper!
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; September 13, 2006 at 09:39am.
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

    My Trader Feedback thread:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

  10. #4035
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    4,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Keldor
    screw anniversaries dude1 just come to the damn meeting anyways it'll be more fun than staying in a stupid hotel w/ shawn! i've been there many times no big deal!
    That was a good one! Well played!

  11. #4036
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    Brad-I'll do the gift certificats today, any chance that you could call me? I need to put they're names on them and I don't know them. I'll leave the money here for you tomorrow. Thanks dude!
    Hey Jimmy - Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yesterday. If you want to just write both of them out to Fred Eckert, it'll be cool.

    Oh, and HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  12. #4037
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    4,079
    You got it! And thanks!!

  13. #4038
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    No problem!

    Everybody keep an eye out for the ML Mojo wave, as it's hitting around the US, and some guy on rebelscum from NW Indiana claims he found some at a Target yesterday.....
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  14. #4039
    Heroic Warrior Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,556
    and if anyone finds any of the latest star wars endor wave please grab them for me b/c i don't have any of them.

    =)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

    My Trader Feedback thread:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

  15. #4040
    The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    4,919
    Happy 10th anniversary Jimmy
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

  16. #4041
    I'm Galactic! ChgoMarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The great state of IL
    Posts
    1,488
    I don't remember if I said it or not, but I'm not going to be there on Sunday. It's the first day of my first vacation in two years. Tara and I are heading out of town for a few days. I just hope I can stay awake to drive as Saturday it our 6 year anniversary.

    Skullface, reports of Mojo in IL have them hitting central IL Wally Worlds. I had to stop by toynk today to pick up something and they told me my orders for ML14, the first series of face offs, and the boxed sets of YA and monsters are probably going to hit all the same time which will be about the first week of Oct. Ouch, that's going to hurt. No word yet about the variants.

    Cornerstonecomics.com and Bigbadtoystore.com are now both taking orders for ML 1 from Hasbro. BBT says that they have been told by Hasbro that the cases will be evenly packed and each case will have two sets. No word on variants. I hope not. Toynk told me today that they haven't heard from Hasbro yet regarding ML1.

    Jimmy, if you were at work today at about 8AM, you could have had a ride in a bread truck. I called, but no one was in.
    Don't turn nothing down but your collar.

  17. #4042
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    For the gamers out there, here's the info we've been waiting for:

    http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732669p1.html

    The Nintendo Wii will launch on Sunday 11/19/06, 2 days AFTER the PS3 launches, and will retail for $250. Comes with a Wii Sports game, and all necessary cables/controllers.

    Kinda weird that they'd launch after PS3, but I guess they're gonna go after the people who come up empty 2 days earlier. "Hey, you didn't get a PS3? In 2 days you can buy a Wii for $300 less!"

    25 games available by the end of the year, plus Virtual Console downlaods for $5, $8, & $10 per game. (I'm assuming 8-bit games are $5, 16-bit are $8, and 64-bit are $10)

    North America is getting the system 2 weeks before Japan.(?) Nintendo says 2 million consoles at launch, and another 2 million before the end of the year. Plus another 2 million by the end of March '07. (These are worldwide numbers, however.....)
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  18. #4043
    Heroic Warrior Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,556
    decisions decisions decisions! do i wanna get the Wii or the ps3??

    =)
    Oh MOTU, Why Can't I Quit You!

    My Trader Feedback thread:

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

  19. #4044
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    Question and Answer Session Begins

    Q: How much are the remotes?

    A: Wii remote is $39.99 and the nunchuck attachment is $19.99.

    Q: What's up with Zelda for GameCube?

    A: Zelda GameCube launches on December 11.

    Q: What's the cost of accessing the Internet?

    A: No cost through our system. You need an Internet connection at your home. Wii is Wi-Fi enabled.

    Q: First-party games will be $49.99. Will third parties price at $59.99?

    A: We encourage third parties to price appropriately.

    Question about 16:9 games that can't be answered.

    Q: Talk about integration between DS and Wii.

    A: In the future we'll talk about that.

    Q: Metroid Prime 3?

    A: 2007 game.

    Q: When we can we expect to play games online for Wii and what kind of interface?

    A: What's been announced in Japan is that the first online multiplayer game is going to be Pokemon Battle that will be launching during their launch window in Japan. When can you expect that here in the US? Shortly thereafter.

    Q: How will the Wii Points be translated to Canada?

    : 2,000 Wi points will be $24 Canadian.

    Dammit - no Metroid Prime 3 until next year..... Better mean it's gonna be sweet! Hopefully they'll announce a firm Virtual Console lineup. So far the only VC games confirmed are from Sega, and they are:

    Ecco the Dolphin
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Golden Axe
    Ristar
    Columns
    ToeJam & Earl

    EDIT: Here ya go Dennis.....

    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6419
    Last edited by Skullface; September 14, 2006 at 12:25pm.
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  20. #4045
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    4,079
    Dennis-No nunckuck add on for you-you could hurt yourself or someone else.
    Brad-I'm a retard, I forgot to leave the money for you. Let me know how much it is including Shawn's car and I'll leave it for you in a bag & board in your clubspot for Sunday. Thanks and sorry about that!

  21. #4046
    The Horde Guru of Gaming D-Day V1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    4,919
    Thanks for the info Brad.......SHUT UP JIMMY!!!!!
    Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle.

  22. #4047
    Almighty Dictator Skullface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    7,280
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyPSHayes
    Brad-I'm a retard, I forgot to leave the money for you. Let me know how much it is including Shawn's car and I'll leave it for you in a bag & board in your clubspot for Sunday. Thanks and sorry about that!
    No problem Jimmy - It's $29 for everything......
    This space for rent, apparently.....

  23. #4048
    Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    12,102
    Just incase you guys didn't see my post in the DVD thread...

    Brad, of all the DVDs you listed to pick up, you may want to put the Star Wars tin as your top priority, as its supposed to be VERY limited from what I have heard.


    Dennis, where did you get Teen Titans Season 2? I had heard it was supposed to come out this week. But this past Tuesday I was at the Best Buy that you work at, and I asked someone if it was in stock (after not seeing it anywhere), the guy looked it up in the computer, and it said 9/26 for the release date. Did you find it somewhere else?
    ____________________________________________

    In the name of the Lloyd!

  24. #4049
    Horde Anime Dork BrianS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    848
    I've decided I'm not picking up this version of Star Wars, exclusive tin or no. I see the fact that the original movies are being considered "extras", are non-anamorphic, and haven't even been cleaned up to be Lucas just giving the finger to Star Wars fans. I still have my pre-Special-Edition VHS tapes from the mid-90s.
    Avatar artwork by Robert DeJesus.

  25. #4050
    Member of the Royal Family JimmyPSHayes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Westmont,IL
    Posts
    4,079
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS
    I've decided I'm not picking up this version of Star Wars, exclusive tin or no. I see the fact that the original movies are being considered "extras", are non-anamorphic, and haven't even been cleaned up to be Lucas just giving the finger to Star Wars fans. I still have my pre-Special-Edition VHS tapes from the mid-90s.
    Way to stick it to the man, Sebby!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •