Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76

Thread: Post Your Cartoon Cel Collection

  1. #51
    KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot
    thanks Mark check the link i put up some new stuff yesterdday ,Hey nice stuff Galaxyworrior i really like the slide show , one of the best tings you can get with your cells is the whole folder with how the episodes were put together ,

    my favorite part about the folders is seeing all the dates and having all the people who worked on it. who signed and dated all the steps in the creation process

  2. #52
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy warrior
    my favorite part about the folders is seeing all the dates and having all the people who worked on it. who signed and dated all the steps in the creation process
    plus the sketches and the background , i have folders almost 1inch thick becouse of all the sketches and the manny layers of the cells itself

  3. #53
    Evil master of... stuff. He-Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,475
    I own 1 cel, but I can't take a picture of it at the moment

  4. #54
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Lurker
    I own 1 cel, but I can't take a picture of it at the moment
    just send it to me ill take a picture of it and send it back ok

  5. #55
    KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,191
    does anyone have any cels from the amimated commercial pre-toon? ive only seen three. he-man close-up, skeletor in greyskulls chair, and i wanna say someone manning the castle guns but i cant seem to remember right now. but id love to see some more of those.

  6. #56
    Heroic Warrior grizzlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    149
    Do a search for he-man at rubberslug.com there is one of Skeletor's face.

    Honestly I dunno why people like this commercial... really rotten animation!
    FOR SALE... e-mail : animationcels@gmail.com

  7. #57
    KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,191
    most animation from thats time and before was crappy. it was right before one of the grestest booms ever. i personally like that the look is more like the early comic than of the cartoon that followed.

  8. #58
    Heroic Warrior grizzlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy warrior
    most animation from thats time and before was crappy. it was right before one of the grestest booms ever. i personally like that the look is more like the early comic than of the cartoon that followed.
    I was once offered this cel from the commercial, as I recall the seller wanted something like $500 for it. I was befuddled as to who would pay that kind of money for such a thing... I guess it is a cool piece of animation history though.

    FOR SALE... e-mail : animationcels@gmail.com

  9. #59
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlor
    I was once offered this cel from the commercial, as I recall the seller wanted something like $500 for it. I was befuddled as to who would pay that kind of money for such a thing... I guess it is a cool piece of animation history though.
    i dont think that ever came out as a commercial , i think that was the plan but it was droped

  10. #60
    Evil master of... stuff. He-Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot
    just send it to me ill take a picture of it and send it back ok
    Tempting...... but I'll have to pass I'll probably be able to post a pic next week. I remember someone on these forums having a cel in the same sequence as mine. It was framed and it's a medium shot of He-Man removing his sword from his back with a serious look on his face.

  11. #61
    Heroic Warrior grizzlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    149
    Would it look anything like this one of Annnamots?

    FOR SALE... e-mail : animationcels@gmail.com

  12. #62
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Lurker
    Tempting...... but I'll have to pass I'll probably be able to post a pic next week. I remember someone on these forums having a cel in the same sequence as mine. It was framed and it's a medium shot of He-Man removing his sword from his back with a serious look on his face.
    dude that was me ,that cel was the 1st one i both where i met Lou and had him sign the cel

  13. #63
    Evil master of... stuff. He-Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,475
    Awesome, that's the one!! The one I have his face and eyes are a little different... probably just a few frames plus or minus, but that's it! Cool stuff! Do you know what episode it is from?

  14. #64
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Lurker
    Awesome, that's the one!! The one I have his face and eyes are a little different... probably just a few frames plus or minus, but that's it! Cool stuff! Do you know what episode it is from?
    give me a week or so to find it , ill get it for you

  15. #65
    Evil master of... stuff. He-Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot
    give me a week or so to find it , ill get it for you
    Awesome, you're the best!

    (Off Topic: Are those Pinocchio and Aladdin cels production cels? If so, WOW! )
    Last edited by He-Lurker; June 18, 2005 at 04:27am.

  16. #66
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Lurker
    Awesome, you're the best!

    (Off Topic: Are those Pinocchio and Aladdin cels production cels? If so, WOW! )
    there sericels indevidualy numberd , Aladdin is 84 out of 100 and pinocchio is ? of 5000

  17. #67
    Heroic Warrior grizzlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    149
    I picked up this fun pan cel recently from episode 7 - Curse of the Spellstone

    FOR SALE... e-mail : animationcels@gmail.com

  18. #68
    KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlor
    I was once offered this cel from the commercial, as I recall the seller wanted something like $500 for it. I was befuddled as to who would pay that kind of money for such a thing... I guess it is a cool piece of animation history though.


    thanks. i hadnt seen this one

    THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

    http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

  19. #69
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Lurker
    Awesome, that's the one!! The one I have his face and eyes are a little different... probably just a few frames plus or minus, but that's it! Cool stuff! Do you know what episode it is from?
    ask and you shall recive , whallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Episode 93 this is the 4 one i have from the same frame

  20. #70
    Greg at your service AnnnaMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Posts
    3,661
    three more for the road




  21. #71
    Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Painesville, Ohio
    Posts
    14,686
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy warrior
    does anyone have any cels from the amimated commercial pre-toon? ive only seen three. he-man close-up, skeletor in greyskulls chair, and i wanna say someone manning the castle guns but i cant seem to remember right now. but id love to see some more of those.

    I have never seen any of the cells before now! Do you know where I can find pictures of the ones you mentioned?

    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlor
    Do a search for he-man at rubberslug.com there is one of Skeletor's face.

    Honestly I dunno why people like this commercial... really rotten animation!
    because it's a piece of He-story Thanks for the tip, that skeltor is pretty cool looking!



    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlor


    wow!
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

  22. #72
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlor
    Hey , i just found that:
    (thanks to Coucou.84 member for the scan/ source: Old French Magazine/ Coucou.84's website with a lot of scans: http://www.abcdsite.com/divers/pif_motu/)
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; June 30, 2005 at 06:21pm.

  23. #73
    Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Painesville, Ohio
    Posts
    14,686
    thank you for pointing that out TOKYONEVER!
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

  24. #74
    LittleSpinny TOKYONEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Funky France
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR
    thank you for pointing that out TOKYONEVER!


    If i have a good memory, theses cels come from the First TV commercial for the Grayskull Castle playset (maybe end 1982)
    I remember have seen that when i was a kid.
    One part of this publicity is animated and other is real with some kids playing with toys

    But i dont find on internet

  25. #75
    KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,191
    Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER
    Hey , i just found that:
    (thanks to Coucou.84 member for the scan/ source: Old French Magazine/ Coucou.84's website with a lot of scans: http://www.abcdsite.com/divers/pif_motu/)

    thanks thats awesome.

    THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

    http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •