Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic MOTU Sticker sheet discussion, requests, etc

Heroic Warrior
    I want the new site to be complete as possible. I'm either missing some sticker sheets, or the preapplied stickers haven't fallen off of the toys for me to scan. I'm looking for 600 dpi scans of the following so I can edit them and host. You would get complete credit for your contribution:

Wind Raider US sticker sheet
    Point Dread sticker sheet
    Roton sticker sheet
    Anyone with the preapplied dragon walker stickers that may have peeled off

Did the boxed Roton come with any preapplied stickers?
    Thanks for helping...that would complete my collection of vintage stickers for an online resource. Let me know through pm or email me at toyjesus@toyjesus.com. Thanks.

Looks like we're down to needing the roton and the dragon walker labels that came preapplied. Let me know if anyone has these to scan.
    www.toyjesus.com
    All your MOTU Sticker and Instruction needs!

Heroic Warrior

Eternia Sticker Question

I was looking at the sticker placement section of an Eternia instruction sheet and noticed that it has sticker #57 placed on the clear shield of the red laser cannon. Is this correct or should it be placed behind the shield in front of where the figure sets?

Heroic Warrior

Need grayskull sticker scans

Anybody? where they hosted online somewhere? I need the stickers,not the instructions. If anybody can poit me in the right direction I will be most grateful.

I honestly can't say I know too much about this, but I'm pretty sure that nobody on this site would tell you where you could find sticker scans for free. The reason being that some people are trying to make a business of selling their own scanned stickers on eBay and elsewhere.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by discosupafly
    I honestly can't say I know too much about this, but I'm pretty sure that nobody on this site would tell you where you could find sticker scans for free. The reason being that some people are trying to make a business of selling their own scanned stickers on eBay and elsewhere.
    That so sucks monkey balls. Some people will do Aanything to earn a few miserable bucks eh?

do a thread search...i remember somebody was doing this and they weren't terribly expensive...

Warlord of the Elders Dr. Omega's Avatar
    Talk to toyjesus.

Dr. Ω

easy

just check out some german sites linked to he-man.org then brush up on your german in the downloads section.

Quote Originally Posted by dinorider
    Anybody? where they hosted online somewhere? I need the stickers,not the instructions. If anybody can poit me in the right direction I will be most grateful.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ew_sticker.htm

Check this site out.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by galactus43
    thank you so much. You have my eternal gratitude!

Heroic Warrior

Eternia Laser Cannon Shield

Okay, if nobody can help with the sticker question I hope someone can help with this one. Was the clear shield for the red laser cannon completely clear or was it tinted? Thanks in advance.

Heavy Metal Warlord Hessianking's Avatar
    The shield is tinted.

I'm not 100 percent sure on the sticker placement. My sticker is placed on the outside of the shield. Although looking at the sticker it would seem more logical that it would go on the inside.
    -Hessianking

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hessianking
    The shield is tinted.

I'm not 100 percent sure on the sticker placement. My sticker is placed on the outside of the shield. Although looking at the sticker it would seem more logical that it would go on the inside.
    Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it!

If you give me your email adres i have the answer for you in the picture i can send you.
    Kind regards,
    vipmotu
    Collect MOTU and New Adventures of He-man.
    Feedback
    Wants/Trades

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by vipmotu View Post
    If you give me your email adres i have the answer for you in the picture i can send you.
    Kind regards,
    vipmotu
    craig@toyrestore.com

Sticker Sheets...

Does anyone know where to locate some repro sticker sheets for Castle Grayskull, Snake Mountain, and various vehicles?

Evil Henchman of Hordak Louis649's Avatar
    There are two websites were you can find almost all the sticker sheets for MOTU vehicles and playsets(except for Eternia playset I think):

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...elretro.com.ar

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...jugotrosft.htm

Enjoy making your MOTU toys like they were new again.
    I'm Skeletor, master of evil! All of you should show respect for the awful one.

I am Grizzlor #1 fan!

Thanks a ton guys!! Appreciate it greatly. Do you happen to know if there are replacement stickers available for Faker and Sy-Klone?

*EDIT*

Nevermind, I found the Faker one. Just need Sy-Klone and Snake Mountain at this point. None of the websites I have, has stickers for Snake Mountain.
    Last edited by vaderSW1; April 9, 2007 at 07:39pm.

Reproduction sticker scans? Toyjesus or anyone else?

I wasn't sure where to ask such a question on the boards, but does anyone know what happened to Toyjesus? I need to get my hands on the scans for some of the vehicles. The only thing he has had up forever is the Eternia stickers. I need the Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Bashasaurus, Landshark, and Road Ripper. Anyone else do scans of these items??
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    I wasn't sure where to ask such a question on the boards, but does anyone know what happened to Toyjesus? I need to get my hands on the scans for some of the vehicles. The only thing he has had up forever is the Eternia stickers. I need the Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Bashasaurus, Landshark, and Road Ripper. Anyone else do scans of these items??
    I might have some of these still around. I'll look...tomorrow is my anniversary, and I already have a guy whose been very patient while I keep promising to take pics of my megator...so I haven't been very quick lately!

Just letting you know....toyjesus.com is revamped and somewhat back up, just not 100 percent. However, my site is not quite as user friendly but the scans are really nice if you're dedicated. Check it out!
    www.toyjesus.com
    All your MOTU Sticker and Instruction needs!

SO good to hear you're back up and running, going to check it out now!

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

Widget

Does anybody have the stickers for Land Shark's eyes and Bashasaurus side?

Hiya!

I bought in Ebay these vehicles, but they have some missing stickers. For Land Shark I'm looking a repro sticker 4 his eyes, that's the only thing missed. And for Bashasaurus, the sticker that goes on one of his sides.

Does anyone knows where I can get these two? I have been searching through the web without results, so please, let me know if there's a web who has them!

Thanks!

No one can really help me with this???

No one can help me with this, not even an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by colt View Post
    Hiya!

I bought in Ebay these vehicles, but they have some missing stickers. For Land Shark I'm looking a repro sticker 4 his eyes, that's the only thing missed. And for Bashasaurus, the sticker that goes on one of his sides.

Does anyone knows where I can get these two? I have been searching through the web without results, so please, let me know if there's a web who has them!

Thanks!

No one can really help me with this???
    No one can help me with this, not even an answer?
    Last edited by colt; December 18, 2007 at 08:36pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior

Attak Trak Stickers

I am looking for high resolution scan of the Attak Trak stickers for reprint to replace the original ones on the toy I've got.
    I knew of a web site offering these scan for download but can't find it anymore... any lead would be great.

Heroic Warrior kylefromdirtnapp's Avatar
    I'm going to stop collecting toys and start smoking crack. Crack is cheaper and less addictive.
    My collections and trade/sale stuff