Thread: Club NA 07 "The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword...Or is It?"

Club NA 07 "The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword...Or is It?"

Time for another episode viewing! Post your thoughts and questions for Jack! :-D
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Master of New Adventures!
    I'm flattered you think my memory is that good.

Quote Originally Posted by HordakQuack View Post
    Time for another episode viewing! Post your thoughts and questions for Jack! :-D

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Finally watched. I think the episode should have been called "The Hologram Is Mightier Than The Sword...Or How I Stopped Worrying About Drawing."

I liked that the episode started in Gorn City. And that Skeletor and Flogg were looking for new Mutants. Then came the dragon painting, which was basically a hologram without being called such. Were holograms going to be part of the toyline?

Some new characters made an appearance. Early in the episode, the art dealer was an oddly shaped oval headed guy. Obviously the dragon, which, was just an uninteresting green dragon. There was the bunny smuggler who looked like a shorter weirder white Plundor. Could have been cooler with an eye patch and an ammo strap (must be thinking too much Space Usagi Yojimbo here). Helm arrives as the foreign artsy guy character who seemingly makes Adam a bit jealous because of Mara digging the art. And finally one of Helm's dark metallic archer.

My personal opinion, the series is still plagued by terrible animation (so many visuals are strange), timing, choppiness, voice acting, etc.... I see potential in episodes at least. They're just hard to watch, lol.

Back at it!

I continue to love Flogg. He's such a loyal and dedicated soldier. He just wants Skeletor and company to soar.

Reminds me of Visionaries when Skeletor walks into that cavern/cave area, speaking of which, I didn't know Jay Leno was in this episode, look at that chin!!!

Helm's hair reminds me of the cats from Thundercats, wow, get all jealous Adam.

Johnny 5 is back, taking a stroll with Adam. lol

Slush head really is a great concept, love the details on him.

Tuskador, kind of cranky it seems.

The Scientistsssssssss, great comic relief as always, the voices pull me right in.

Adam has a hard on for his jealousy of Helm. Sure Helm, just whip up a quick painting to fix everything!

He-Man seems extra angry this episode.

Not a bad episode, He-Man just seemed cranky and jealous, which was nice to see he's not just hunky dory the whole time.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan