Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club NA 01 "A New Beginning"

Club NA 01 "A New Beginning"

The viewing club has begun! We'll of course start with the first episode A New Beginning! Post thoughts and comments below and engage in some fun discussions about the first episode of New Adventures!
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

I don't know if I'll have time to rewatch this ep, but having seen it not too long ago...

I really appreciated that the pilot show took some time on Eternia to bridge between the old and new concepts. I didn't like the random thugs that brought Flipshot and Hydron to Skeletor...why couldn't they have used Beast Man? I doubt copyright would have been a problem (but then, this is the show that made Teela a blonde). Adam saying goodbye to his parents was a nice touch.

The whole getting Skellie and HM into space part is where I think the story falls apart. I have trouble with Adam just walking away from the kingdom he was groomed to inherit (perhaps showing Adora at the palace would have helped that plot point), and I have even more problems with the silly fashion Flipshot and H grab both hero and villain. Seriously - they couldn't tell who was the good guy?!?

Hard to think of them as even semi-capable heroes.

I think the mini comic version of events had a bit more oomph to it....

Heroic Warrior
    Maybe Jack can answer this: Why was it a random thug and not Beast Man?

IIRC, there also was no context given to Skeletor's new look either...a big missed opportunity.

Has anyone read the NA mini comics ? Its makes for a great missing link connecting the vintage 80,s filmation toons with NA . It helps to answer some questions like Skeletors new look .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; July 26, 2014 at 08:25pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Widget
    Fresh off watching the first episode; got used to the animation pretty quickly (hate how the people arguing over who built the time machine look), quite confused as to what the abilities of He-man's sword can do, do NOT like Skeletors facial expressions (love run on sentences though), quite amused by the "stop breathing" bit, noticed the characters used weapons that came with their figs which is pretty cool, want a fig of the bald with long hair guy who adopted Adam now. Interesting concept and pretty well done for its time. On to episode two to see where this goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, never read the na funnybooks, was so turned off by the animation and drastic change na stuff was always "I'll get around to it when everything else is complete". Dig this thread as it gives me motivation to check out na. Off topic I always thought Tuskador looked badass and would love to see what the 4h do with him.

01 "A New Beginning"

Anytime you start a new series the first episode is crucial cause it lays out the basic story for the entire series. I think this episode did a good job in doing that. I like the animation. It's actually quite good for the time it was released. Love the music! While I like how the episodes are episodic and not stand-alone, that makes it somewhat hard for a child to follow a show.

I'll admit the mini-comics origin of NA is MUCH better. It just makes more sense and gives you an origin for Skeletor's new look. The show should have adapted the minis for the first few episodes.

Some random thoughts and questions I asked myself while watching this episode:

-Why not show He-Man and Skeletor in their original outfits when the GP traveled back in time? It would have been a great to connect both shows. Why not show why Skeletor changed his look? They wasted time to show Adam saying good bye to his parents yet the color deco on both was ludicrous. Didn't anybody making this show even watch the original? Was it too hard to get Marlena's hair the right color?

-Are Flipshot and Hydron idiots? Why would they take both Skeletor and He-Man to the future. "We don't know who the good guy is so we'll just take both to cover our butts." Really?

-The Scientists. Ugh. I know ever show has it's annoying characters that are added for comedy purposes, , buy they were cringe worthy.

-One episode in and the villains already are being portrayed as bumbling idiots, even Flogg the leader. Filmation did the same thing and it is irritating.

I haven't re-watched it yet, but I intend to. I just wanted to make a statement about the scientists right up front.

When watching the series, especially if this is your fist time, don't lump all of the scientists together as "that annoying bunch of goofs" because they are not all created equal in terms of their level of annoying. I recommend making your own assessment of each one, but I'd also like to give mine. It may seem almost pointless, but it can lessen the 'nails-on-a-chalkboard' effect of them being on screen.

Gepple (short guy, big yellow hair) - By far the best of the bunch. He is well voice acted, and he has a very unique look, most especially because of his stature. Something about him (probably short size and big hair) reminds me of Gwildor just a bit.

Krex (bluish getup and long pointy nose) and Meldoc (large bald guy) - To me Krex and Meldoc are kind of tied for the middle ground, but I give Krex a slight advantage (meaning he annoys me less) due largely to his overall design (Meldoc is just so plain to me). Both are forgetably voice acted in my opinion, but they are not always incredibly annoying.

Alkon (red get up and horror freakshow carnival features) - Far and away the most annoying to me. This guys voice is so over the top annoying that I actually hate the character. His design annoys me too, but not as bad as the voice.

Alkon from 05 "The Ultimate Challenge" - "I overloaded it!?"

*where's the barfing emoji?*

Any way, I think that may help some people get through it. There are times when they are all annoying, but that levels off as the series progresses, due to slightly better acting, and much less screen time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    -The Scientists. Ugh. I know ever show has it's annoying characters that are added for comedy purposes, , buy they were cringe worthy.
    Best use of an emoticon I've ever seen on this site. Hands down.

Incidentally, I love Orko, and now I hate you.

Totally kidding of course.

This episode is a nice setup for the series. I'm very glad they decided to spend some time in Eternia to help tie the old and new together. Though the two styles are obviously quite different, it's good to keep that connection.

First off, I have to say I love the opening credits and theme music. Much like the Filmation toon, it tells a story and gives you a brief overview of the show you are about to watch. I think the music and animation used during the opening credits do well at creating this as the "next epic adventure for He-Man".

One thing I noticed is that it's almost 10 minutes into the episode before we see a familiar face. All the main characters except the two that are well known by the audience are introduced during these 10 minutes. The basic conflict on Primus is explained. Though, admittedly there was no real good explanation as to why they just had to travel back in time and find a hero to solve their problems. It seems as though Master Sebrian probably had a premonition, but it's not said outright.

I'm really glad that "By the power of GRAYSKULL" is said at least once in the series. I wish Adam still said it throughout the rest of the series, but I can understand if, now that he is in the future and supposedly far from home, that he'd have to call on the power of all of Eternia to become He-Man. I've also always found it a nice touch that they had Adam say goodbye to Randor and Marlena, and that he actually transforms in front of them before leaving.

Another thing to note, the fighting scenes are a bit more graphic than in Filmation. It's more than He-Man just flipping over the enemies, there is a bit of hand-to-hand combat, and weapons are actually used.

Overall, I really like this episode.
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Class316 View Post
    Maybe Jack can answer this: Why was it a random thug and not Beast Man?

Mattel never presented Beast Man to me as a character to focus on. What you have to realize is that a half-hour script is only thirty-two pages. Every line of dialog is precious and any line given to a secondary character that is not going to pay off later necessarily means taking dialog away from primary characters. So, with the exception of the good-bye scene, that's why I focused on our primary characters. Too, Mattel explicitly wanted to distance the series from the franchise's established characters; hence the random thug.

As an aside, thanks to Disney Boy for the post. I agree with much of what you say -- hindsight, of course, is often 20/20. The one thing I'll respectfully take exception with is your suggestion that you had trouble buying He-man "just walking away" from the kingdom he was groomed to inherit. I've said this in other posts and podcast interviews: I think what doing that is precisely what He-man would do. First, he didn't just "walk away". The Sorceress implored him to save a whole people. He was told an entire world was under a dire threat and that only he could save it. Leaving family and friends and home behind is tough and agonizing, but it's something brave servicemen and women do on a daily basis when duty, honor and the need to defend freedom and liberty calls, whether those service people are ordinary folks, the Prince of England or the most powerful man in the universe. I think that action is heroic and very much in keeping with He-man's nature. After all -- if you'll excuse me for mixing franchises -- with great power comes great responsibility.

Btw, Bonehead, I was never presented with the mini-comics at the Mattel presentation nor did I know they existed until I came to he-man.org. And as for Hydron and Flipshot not knowing Skelly was a bad guy, they come from an advanced planet that does not gauge the quality of one's character based upon physicality. In defense of that mindset I would point out that Mother Teresa had very little resemblance to the young woman in the polka dot dress that appeared in the old T-mobile commercials.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; July 29, 2014 at 06:49pm.

Watching in a bit, wanted to conversate a few points first.

SkeletorsTacoStand- I love your post and agree on your points. Glad you are getting into it. On the sword, it does more later (as does he). It really helped me to look at it like She-Ra's "Sword to..." . It can do a variety of things, but with lasers lol. Makes it seem like not such a drastic departure.

DisneyBoy- I also liked the time spent on Eternia, glad it was in there.

Bonehead- Music and scientists we are in agreement on fully.

nicholighkun- Interesting! Our tastes are 100% opposite regarding the scientists lol! I despise Gepple, Alkon is my favorite, er I guess least hated, and I like Meldoc over Krex. It's purely the voices.

wayne-klops- Opening theme and fight scenes, I agree on both great points. Agile Skeletor is a big win for me too.

This is too nice and polite... is this a NA thread, really?
    I'll head off to watch now. More @ 11.
    IT'S BEEN A LONG CRAZY RIDE SINCE 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by EL DOOR View Post
    Alkon is my favorite
    OH MY GOSH!!! ALKON IS HIS FAVORITE MOTU CHARACTER EVER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

In an unrelated matter, it's fun to take things out of context every once in a while, just for fun.

The Episode

First I want to address the story. I read Jacks post about how Mattel never presented the mini comic to him, and I think that is a shame. It felt more like MOTU, and explained Skeletor’s design change so well. I loved the fact that in the mini comic Adams parents and Skeletor found out that Adam is He-man; I think that felt more like a nice book end to the old series, which would have given young fans of the day a more proper send off into a new adventure. I think Jack’s story is great too but I just think that the mini comic version felt like it was written by a fan of the old series, rather than by someone who was being paid to bring Mattel a shiny new series. I don’t feel that this blame should rest on Jack or Jetlag, but probably on Mattel. Maybe they didn’t have the comic finished at that point, and didn’t have it to offer, but it should have been made available to Jack, if that was possible.

As far as the cartoon series goes, I love it, but the first episode is probably my least favorite in terms of story, mostly because of what I said above, and because of Marlena’s reaction to Adam’s change, which I’ll explain in a second.

I love you Jack, but I have to address the one major plot hole. Why is Skeletor not surprised to see Adam in the future, since he thinks only himself, He-man, Flipshot and Hydron went into the future? It doesn’t really bug me, because I’ve learned to ignore it, but I’m curious to know if an answer was originally intended to be in the cartoon, or if it was just not felt to be necessary. I feel like I’ve heard you talk about that before, but I don’t remember the answer given.

Random notes

(1) I think it’s funny how Mara and Hydron have their date canceled, and later on (in another episode), she is all over He-man; plus their romance is never revisited. What a tramp.

(2) It’s also funny how He-man is apparently a part of the inner council. The guy doing He-man’s voice did one for the inner council and he didn’t really change it up very much.

(3) Oh my goodness! They just actually blew up some mutant ships!!! Oh no, it was just a simulation. lol

(4) It always bugs me how the Sorceress repeats herself three times for certain things. Jack, was that in the script, or improvised? It feels like it should have been an echo of her last words, but the budget was too low, and they just asked her to repeat herself, which didn’t work at all. Actually it’s better in this episode than in the later ones. Any insight?

(5) I think the NA Skeletor MOTUC bio should call him “Skeletor - Eternia’s original good person”. 11:28

(6) One of my favorite Filmation moments is in the episode “The Rainbow Warrior” where at the end Queen Marlena hints strongly that she knows that Adam is He-man. It’s hard for me not to think of that when I hear her act confused in “A New Beginning”. My cannon looks like the Jetlag series, but with the mini comic origin, and Marlena just smiles when Adam changes into He-man, rather than being shocked.

(7) “Now, feel the power of Skeletor. The power of . . . the good, of course.”

(8) I think the action is generally very well done in this series, and this episode is no exception.

I really love this series, so all of the weaknesses are easy for me to overlook. In my neighborhood it came on at like 5:00 am or 5:30 so I only got to see it like once or twice, because I just happened to get up early enough. I always wanted the figures but only got He-man. One year for my birthday, my mom stopped by my dad’s apartment to ask me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told her He-man and Skeletor. She went to the store that day and came back later with He-man, and said they didn’t have Skele, and I never received him, or any others. I was still super excited to get him. I was such a huge fan of the original, I was eager for any incarnation to be back on TV, and back in toy form, so I loved it, even though I was never able to really get into collecting it.

Agh! It took so long for for anyone else to reply to the first thread about doing this, that I thought no one was interested and gave up checking on it. Oops! I should be able to catch up tomorrow.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

DRAGSTOR IS COMING SOON!

Put it on my tombstone, Alkon's only fan. VERY out of context. I'm right there with you on Marlena knowing too. "A mother always knows." I really liked that in Filmation.

Haven't watched in a long time and some of my thoughts have changed. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. I liked it.

*Gary Chalk, love him as MAA & Whiplash in MYP, I do not like him as He-Man.
    *Mara. Had a date. With Hydron? THAT is sci-fi fantasy.
    *Flipshot=Stormy from Sealab 2021
    *Alkon=Dr. Orphius from Venture Bros.
    *Gepple's sarcasm voice is way more tolerable.
    *5:38 white hair Flipshot
    *Skeletor's voice and personality have always been my favorite part of the show.
    *Did the guy who colors Skeletor's nose fall asleep?
    *Snail shell time machine.
    *Marlena has a lot of hair colors.
    *"We're ready!" I'm glad your scuba gear is all set for time travel!
    *Ok, skull faced magical stranger, get in a confined space with me and I'll take you to my house.
    *Not changing my name or clothes will disguise me from Skeletor perfectly!

Put it on my tombstone, Alkon's only fan. VERY out of context. I'm right there with you on Marlena knowing too. "A mother always knows." I really liked that in Filmation.

Haven't watched in a long time and some of my thoughts have changed. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. I liked it.

*Gary Chalk, love him as MAA & Whiplash in MYP, I do not like him as He-Man.
    *Mara. Had a date. With Hydron? THAT is sci-fi fantasy.
    *Flipshot=Stormy from Sealab 2021
    *Alkon=Dr. Orphius from Venture Bros.
    *Gepple's sarcasm voice is way more tolerable.
    *5:38 white hair Flipshot
    *Skeletor's voice and personality have always been my favorite part of the show.
    *Did the guy who colors Skeletor's nose fall asleep?
    *Snail shell time machine.
    *Marlena has a lot of hair colors.
    *"We're ready!" I'm glad your scuba gear is all set for time travel!
    *Ok, skull faced magical stranger, get in a confined space with me and I'll take you to my house.
    *Not changing my name or clothes will disguise me from Skeletor perfectly!
    I highlighted the parts that I actually laughed out loud at.

Were those voice acting tidbits true, or were you just saying that they remind you of those characters? Specifically Flipshot and Alkon; I was aware of the He-man MaA connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    And as for Hydron and Flipshot not knowing Skelly was a bad guy, they come from an advanced planet that does not gauge the quality of one's character based upon physicality. In defense of that mindset I would point out that Mother Teresa had very little resemblance to the young woman in the polka dot dress that appeared in the old T-mobile commercials.
    I have zero clue what the heck you are talking about with the commercial...

Why are you assuming that I was judging Skeletor on his looks? My point was that they knew one of them wasn't the champion of good they were looking for, yet they brought both back to the future. That made no sense. Skeletor's looks had zero to do with my point.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I don’t feel that this blame should rest on Jack or Jetlag, but probably on Mattel.
    No one here is blaming anyone about anything.

It's a discussion thread to give our opinions on the episode.

The guy who did Gepple's voice also did the little green guy from Inuyasha; Seshomaru's side kick.

No, they just reminded me of them. It's been awhile so it feels fresh in someways. They just popped in my head.

No, they just reminded me of them. It's been awhile so it feels fresh in someways. They just popped in my head.
    I see, the door. I just noticed your name btw. I was previously reading it as Eldor.

nice.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    OH MY GOSH!!! ALKON IS HIS FAVORITE MOTU CHARACTER EVER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

In an unrelated matter, it's fun to take things out of context every once in a while, just for fun.

The Episode

First I want to address the story. I read Jacks post about how Mattel never presented the mini comic to him, and I think that is a shame. It felt more like MOTU, and explained Skeletor’s design change so well. I loved the fact that in the mini comic Adams parents and Skeletor found out that Adam is He-man; I think that felt more like a nice book end to the old series, which would have given young fans of the day a more proper send off into a new adventure. I think Jack’s story is great too but I just think that the mini comic version felt like it was written by a fan of the old series, rather than by someone who was being paid to bring Mattel a shiny new series. I don’t feel that this blame should rest on Jack or Jetlag, but probably on Mattel. Maybe they didn’t have the comic finished at that point, and didn’t have it to offer, but it should have been made available to Jack, if that was possible.

As far as the cartoon series goes, I love it, but the first episode is probably my least favorite in terms of story, mostly because of what I said above, and because of Marlena’s reaction to Adam’s change, which I’ll explain in a second.

I love you Jack, but I have to address the one major plot hole. Why is Skeletor not surprised to see Adam in the future, since he thinks only himself, He-man, Flipshot and Hydron went into the future? It doesn’t really bug me, because I’ve learned to ignore it, but I’m curious to know if an answer was originally intended to be in the cartoon, or if it was just not felt to be necessary. I feel like I’ve heard you talk about that before, but I don’t remember the answer given.

Random notes

(1) I think it’s funny how Mara and Hydron have their date canceled, and later on (in another episode), she is all over He-man; plus their romance is never revisited. What a tramp.

(2) It’s also funny how He-man is apparently a part of the inner council. The guy doing He-man’s voice did one for the inner council and he didn’t really change it up very much.

(3) Oh my goodness! They just actually blew up some mutant ships!!! Oh no, it was just a simulation. lol

(4) It always bugs me how the Sorceress repeats herself three times for certain things. Jack, was that in the script, or improvised? It feels like it should have been an echo of her last words, but the budget was too low, and they just asked her to repeat herself, which didn’t work at all. Actually it’s better in this episode than in the later ones. Any insight?

(5) I think the NA Skeletor MOTUC bio should call him “Skeletor - Eternia’s original good person”. 11:28

(6) One of my favorite Filmation moments is in the episode “The Rainbow Warrior” where at the end Queen Marlena hints strongly that she knows that Adam is He-man. It’s hard for me not to think of that when I hear her act confused in “A New Beginning”. My cannon looks like the Jetlag series, but with the mini comic origin, and Marlena just smiles when Adam changes into He-man, rather than being shocked.

(7) “Now, feel the power of Skeletor. The power of . . . the good, of course.”

(8) I think the action is generally very well done in this series, and this episode is no exception.

I really love this series, so all of the weaknesses are easy for me to overlook. In my neighborhood it came on at like 5:00 am or 5:30 so I only got to see it like once or twice, because I just happened to get up early enough. I always wanted the figures but only got He-man. One year for my birthday, my mom stopped by my dad’s apartment to ask me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told her He-man and Skeletor. She went to the store that day and came back later with He-man, and said they didn’t have Skele, and I never received him, or any others. I was still super excited to get him. I was such a huge fan of the original, I was eager for any incarnation to be back on TV, and back in toy form, so I loved it, even though I was never able to really get into collecting it.

Hey, Nich. Good to hear from you, buddy.

Re: the Adam plot hole, you asked and answered your own question: plot hole. It is said that the master carpet weavers of ancient Persia would intentionally leave a flaw in their masterpieces to prove they were not the equal of Allah. This is my excuse...when I screw up something bi-monthly.

1) Hey, hey. When a guy is aggressive he's called a stud. When a gal is aggressive she's called a tramp. Well that dog don't hunt in my world. I was a feminist before the word existed thanks to my mom. What's good for guys is good for gals. Go Mara!

2) Doppleganger? Works for me.

3) Humor, brother.

4) The three-thing was all me. Three is a hugely important number. Just Google it. Too -- pun intended -- and at the risk of drawing an arched eyebrow from the mods, I'm big on the Trinity so any time I have a chance to sneak something theological in under the radar I do it. Three, three, three. See? Btw, anyone that followed my thread 'Primus Revealed' knows full well what I covertly saw Primus, Skeletor, He-man, Sebrian and the GGs as. I did try to be subtle and I hope the universal themes played well without my imposing my mind-set too heavily. And no, Mattel was not aware of my theological bent...at the time.

5) Talk to Scott.

6) You're too young to get it, but as you get older your memory isn't what it used to be. She was having a Senior Moment.

7) For my own Senior Moment, you'll have to refresh my memory on that one. It was, after all, about eight hundred episodes of television I've written ago.

8) Thanks. But I'll warn there's a terrible plot hole in the fifth episode of the mini-series -- which is what the first five episodes originally were, but that's a different story. I always take responsibility for my mess-ups, but in this case the plot hole, which bugs me to this day, was entirely KKC&D Studios' fault. In their defense it was one of the few mistakes they made in the series. But we'll get to that in time.

Thanks for your closing thoughts, Nich. It's heartening to see fans giving NA a second chance and some warming to it and accepting it as the separate adventure it was intended to be. Love it or hate it, I can categorically tell you that everyone attached with the series gave it our all. If you're a football quarterback you throw a lot of passes and you don't always make a completion. But what's important, I think, is -- whether the game is football or television -- to try one's hardest and have respect for the game. I did and I do.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; July 30, 2014 at 12:40am.

Animated hotness with Drissy

Sebrian is cast perfectly, love the voice and the look, cue the bushy eyebrows! His conversation with the council reminded me of Jorel talking to the council in Superman.

Mutants all look great, a good mishmash of characters.

Scientists all look good and nerdy.

I love how Mara pretty much just hangs up on Hydron.

Liking the soundtrack so far.

Wow, Randor looks just like Filmation Randor!

Skeleton looking like Jim Carrey in the Mask will take some getting used to.

Adam really looks like he belongs in a Bible cartoon.

Skeleton showing his power at the end had to be done to make them see he means business.

Loved the moral at the end!

Overall a solid first episode. I think once you can separate your thoughts and feelings on the other He-Man series this could be something you will enjoy on it's own merit. Of course I'm only 1 episode in as well.

Looking forward to episode 2!
    Last edited by HordakQuack; July 30, 2014 at 01:36am.
    I loved growing up in the 80's....wish my kids someday could experience the same thing....

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by HordakQuack View Post
    Sebrian is cast perfectly, love the voice and the look, cue the bushy eyebrows! His conversation with the council reminded me of Jorel talking to the council in Superman.
    Agreed. Sebrian's voice and visualization is great. While in Filmation he got more of a warrior mentor with Man-at-Arms, Sebrian is more of the wise elder type of mentor.

I forgot to mention that in my post. There are a lot more Filmation/"old" MOTU inspiration in this series than people give it credit. The morals at the end of the episodes is one of those. These even continued into the 200x series (though if I remember correctly they eventually abandoned them in MYP).
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

I know right. Kind of makes you wonder about Flipshot's IQ doesn't it?

Jack

I just want to say that I understand that writing as much as you do requires a cut in terms of the time you'd normally spend pouring over a script to make it the best it can be. I personally think the flaws in the series are just a part of a 5 day a week program of the day. In fact, for that format, most episodes are really fantastic, especially as the series progresses.

Also, I'm not aware of the plot hole in ep. 5 you're referring to, but don't tell me, I'll keep an eye out for it when the time comes.

Tally of users in this thread who've expressed interested or watched Episode 1 already.

nicholighkun
    HordakQuack
    wayne-klops
    EL DOOR
    Class 316
    SkeletorsTacoStand
    Bonehead
    MOLKROM
    Kreann'ot
    Heeeere's Olesker
    DisneyBoy

I'll try to keep an eye on this main group and who's watched and hasn't before starting up new threads for each episode.

Umm sorry I was just trying to help out . My respect for NA grew a bit after reading the mini comics explaining the "Make Over " but i am not fan .
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold