Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your Classic MOTU Collection

Widget
    Sean 79 that is one impressive collection wish i had room like that Sweet

Well since I recently got a new glass display case I needed to update my pictures. Here they are. I also had to do some major rearranging. Took me a while but it was worth it. In the first two pics you will see a man standing there. It is a Halloween prop/dummy that I bought a few months ago for my upcoming party. The last 5 pics or so are of the bathroom downstairs. I decided to try to frame as many things as I could and put them on the walls to fill up the space.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/Igorr/
    Laser Power Heman, Megator and Tytus. Either MOC, MIB or Mint complete. Cash paid (when I can).
    Pm me if you have anything the I dont have!
    Haves:Trades:Haves and Trades:

Good Trade/Sales: racer_x, oICEMANo, Dr Bo, jaggerart, THEGODBEAST, ts toys, Pig Boy, Brother Boney x 2, Peter, he-man fan, jmb410s, JOAH-MAN, BleakMamba, Father Fisto, JME2000, Lordak and many more but forogt some.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean79 View Post
    Pics of vintage along with everything else! http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/motuandmlp/
    Very very nice. But where's your 200x Snakemen Castle Grayskull?

is there a video thread of collections i always enjoy looking at them

My world variants collection: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/...astianbalthus/

Enjoy guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianbalthus View Post
    My world variants collection: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/...astianbalthus/

Enjoy guys!!
    Awesome collection.
    Love the Top Toys, some rare figures there.

Thanks mate, the Top Toys are my favorites

Heroic Warrior
    collection pictures 002.jpgcollection pictures 049.jpg some of my collection

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 81857collection pictures 039.jpgAttachment 81859

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

motu video coming soon , preview at end of this video
    Last edited by ninjor 9; January 23, 2013 at 09:35pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjor 9 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiwGoEoQwZg

Reproduction cardbacks?

Heroic Warrior
    yes from an ebay seller , have all 8 now , bagged and sealed weapons bagged feet , i did these exactly as the originals 7 of these were original 8 back figures but the cards and bubbles were trashed , i kept 3 of the cards skeletor he man and stratos but they are not great but saved them just to hang up as posters?.and of course if these were moc 8 backs they would not be on the floor for a picture. but for $70 these are nice re-card bubbles and cards

Heroic Podcaster
    Ninjor 9, that is the most beautiful loose display I have ever seen! The painted backdrop, the Battle Sleds hung from the ceiling, the figures in the Battle Bones - did you even put them in the same order as the package? Just tremendous! Well done to you sir!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Ninjor 9, that is the most beautiful loose display I have ever seen! The painted backdrop, the Battle Sleds hung from the ceiling, the figures in the Battle Bones - did you even put them in the same order as the package? Just tremendous! Well done to you sir!
    THANKS the background painting brings it together , i am going to have a friend re paint it , my paint skills arent too great ,and yes about the battle bones , i collected extra figures to match the box art , most of the playsets and vehicles now have the figures that were pictured on the box art , and i tried to pose them in the same action , like monstroid and snake mountain ect. i wondered if anyone would notice that ,

Thanks for sharing!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiwGoEoQwZg

In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

very nice collection suckator. gratz dude !

yes from an ebay seller , have all 8 now , bagged and sealed weapons bagged feet , i did these exactly as the originals 7 of these were original 8 back figures but the cards and bubbles were trashed , i kept 3 of the cards skeletor he man and stratos but they are not great but saved them just to hang up as posters?.and of course if these were moc 8 backs they would not be on the floor for a picture. but for $70 these are nice re-card bubbles and cards
    What type of glue did you use to seal the bubbles to the cards with?BTW your display is awesome!Nothing better than seeing a collection out on display!
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Nondescript Cannon Fodder Snoutful's Avatar
    Sick today, but not sick enough to be unable to work from the home office, I brought in the G1 cadre for moral support.

the8backcrew.jpg

....But, they turned out to be a huge distraction from work. (With triggered thoughts like "He-Man has got to lay off that baby oil!" and "Stratos may need to see a chiropractor.")

Still, seeing these as a distinct group outside of the general collection sure brought back some great memories.
    I was going to share!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoutful View Post
    Sick today, but not sick enough to be unable to work from the home office, I brought in the G1 cadre for moral support.

the8backcrew.jpg

....But, they turned out to be a huge distraction from work. (With triggered thoughts like "He-Man has got to lay off that baby oil!" and "Stratos may need to see a chiropractor.")

Still, seeing these as a distinct group outside of the general collection sure brought back some great memories.
    Blue Beard Stratos! Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    I agree, excellent setup. You even have a rockin NA display!

Heroic Podcaster
    Hope this works!

Attachment 82178Attachment 82179Attachment 82181Attachment 82182

As you can see I have left plenty of space for future additions since I have a LONG way to go!

I have gotten so many of these items - Grayskull, Ninjor, Sssqueeze, Man-at-Arms (8-back), and many, many others from new friends here at the ORG! Thank you all!
    Last edited by SunDevil; February 4, 2013 at 10:29am.
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

my first crappy video

Heroic Warrior
    Wow! Lookin' great, Chance. Going to be amazing once it's complete.

mine? or something else

Heroic Podcaster
    Ryguy was talking to me (I'm Chance) since he has helped with my collection a LOT!

Mitchy, your collection is killer!

Absolutely amazing guys!
    What a nice and really well displayed collection, I'm wondering when will I have time and space to have something like that, really really jealous! Congrats guys and also thanks for sharing these pics!