Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your Classic MOTU Collection

Heroic Warrior
    What type of glue did you use to seal the bubbles to the cards with?BTW your display is awesome!Nothing better than seeing a collection out on display!

i used 3M double sided tape . pull off a longer than needed strip so you wont have fingerprints on it , lay it on the bubble trim. and as you work around the bubble use a hobby knife to carefully cut the overlapping pieces of tape, you will see a line if you look close, i would not try glue it seems too messy with the risk of sliding or fogging up the bubble.the tape is $5 , i learned this from a youtube of recarding star wars figures . if you can find it it will help . dont forget the minicomic! once you stick it down it wont come back off. i bagged and sealed the weapons and feet like the would have been packaged by mattel. either way they are nice when carded , i would do my whole collection if they made them . these were cheaper than vintage zolo cases

update

update video
    Last edited by mitchybabysc; March 1, 2013 at 02:30pm. Reason: editing
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Heroic Podcaster
    Mitchybabysc! Hilarious video man! Pixel Dan should let you guest star in one of his reviews!

Wow, you have a lot of MOTU! I am jealous of all those loose figures!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by mitchybabysc View Post
    update video
    LOL!! Funny vid and awesome collection.. Thats going to make for a sweet set up once its all together!

thanks guys more to come later this month
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Quote Originally Posted by mitchybabysc View Post
    update video
    "Uh, Zodiac, you're worthless."

Lol.

I'm currently going through and organizing my collection, and I thought I had a lot, but I have nothing compared to mitchybaby, nice videos sir!

Does anyone put their loose figures in the "loose style" zoloworld cases? I made some card backs and have been putting together figures this way and its turning out real nice!

Can anyone tell me if a dragon blaster skeletor fits inside one of these cases? I don't have one to test.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Troy-Klops View Post
    Here was my attempt at trying to piece together 1000 Modulok pieces. I don't recommend it....gave me a headache.

http://members.cox.net/troyklops/Mod...%20Monster.jpg

http://members.cox.net/troyklops/Mod...%20Upclose.jpg

http://members.cox.net/troyklops/Mod...ok%201000+.jpg

Troy-Klops
    pity the images are broken. I'd love to see this D:

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Hope this works!

Attachment 82178Attachment 82179Attachment 82181Attachment 82182

As you can see I have left plenty of space for future additions since I have a LONG way to go!

I have gotten so many of these items - Grayskull, Ninjor, Sssqueeze, Man-at-Arms (8-back), and many, many others from new friends here at the ORG! Thank you all!
    When did that Justice League multi-pack come out? :o
    Last edited by dragonrider1227; May 29, 2013 at 06:01pm.

Heroic Warrior

Heroic Podcaster
    ninjor 9, that is amazing work! Both the collection and the video show your dedication and effort!

How do you keep track of so many collections? It's all I can do just to keep my MOTU collection straight!
    Angella - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - FLUTTERINA! - Flying Fists He-Man
    Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma - RIO BLAST!
    Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    ninjor 9, that is amazing work! Both the collection and the video show your dedication and effort!

How do you keep track of so many collections? It's all I can do just to keep my MOTU collection straight!
    Thanks!! just collecting motuc now but when i find something else i just fit it in , when i was collecting tmnt and motu , i collected the hard way ,by buying lots from ebay. then hunting down weapons to complete them , as you can see i got many other figures that came with the lots, when i got a thundercat i just fit him in beside any other thunder cat . when i got a star wars i just fit him in , when i got a double i sold it , but if you ever collect tmnt just buy complete figures they each have at least 4 accessories and take a long time to complete. motu was fun to only hunt down one or 2 weapons for but tmnt was tough and the goofy collection is my wifes shes been collecting since we were in highschool !!!

Heroic Podcaster
    Dragonrider, that Justice League 4-pack is a bootleg from Brazil brought back by a friend of mine who recently visited his new in-laws there. I would love to find some of those Fuerza-T MOTU bootlegs!

Attachment 85382

Here is my current MOTU Grenadier pewter mini collection and extras. I have some leads on a few more and I'm hoping soon to get down to just needing 5 to complete the set.
    Last edited by SunDevil; June 13, 2013 at 10:48pm.

Golems for 2016!
    Last edited by AdultCollector; June 14, 2013 at 02:07pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjor 9 View Post
    Awesome collection man! A real labor of love, brings a smile to my face, so thanks for that!
    Justice, Truth, Honor and Loyalty!

Visit my website for handmade Scenery, Statues & More! CUSTOMSCENERY.NL

Dragonrider, that Justice League 4-pack is a bootleg from Brazil brought back by a friend of mine who recently visited his new in-laws there. I would love to find some of those Fuerza-T MOTU bootlegs!

Attachment 85382

Here is my current MOTU Grenadier pewter mini collection and extras. I have some leads on a few more and I'm hoping soon to get down to just needing 5 to complete the set.
    Thanks for the info. On closer inspection I can see it's a bootleg.
    Cool leads. My parents used to have a bunch of those for Dungeons and Dragons. They used to really capture my imagination XD
    Last edited by dragonrider1227; July 26, 2013 at 06:20pm.

Setting up the collection, decided to share some pics with the org

The collection includes variants from Leo, TT, Rotoplast, Estrela, Spain, France, Los Amos, Vietnam, China, HK, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexican/USA, Greece, Australia, Italy and Yugoslavia.
    Last edited by PetezorIII; July 6, 2013 at 01:25am.

Quote Originally Posted by PetezorIII View Post
    The collection includes variants from Leo, TT, Rotoplast, Estrela, Spain, France, Los Amos, Vietnam, China, HK, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexican/USA, Greece, Australia, Italy and Yugoslavia.
    AWESOME collection!
    Congratulations!
    Is there any other original figures produced in Greece except Skeletor and Terror Claws Skeletor?

Heroic Warrior
    Beautiful collection! Love the arrangement.

Heroic Warrior
    Astounding collection petezorlll.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    AWESOME collection!
    Congratulations!
    Is there any other original figures produced in Greece except Skeletor and Terror Claws Skeletor?
    As far as I know, it's only those 2. Seems like an odd choice really, you'd think they would have made more.

Heroic Warrior
    finaly made a motu video , thanks for watching !

fun, cool video! and, first I've ever heard that song!
    you're in akron, right? we oughtta get together sometime and check out each other's collections! we seem to have a lot of the same things, but I spot some stuff of yours I have yet to acquire (and the same may be true in reverse... I think at least the drinkmaster, right? lol. ) also just wanted to add that I LOVE the fact that you seem to make an effort to ensure everything you collect/get is out on display to enjoy! that's how I do it, too! I mean no disrespect to others' collecting habits, but I don't personally see the point/benefit of "having" if you can't appreciate it regularly... I know I go into my collection room and just walk around and look at everything nearly daily!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    fun, cool video! and, first I've ever heard that song!
    you're in akron, right? we oughtta get together sometime and check out each other's collections! we seem to have a lot of the same things, but I spot some stuff of yours I have yet to acquire (and the same may be true in reverse... I think at least the drinkmaster, right? lol. ) also just wanted to add that I LOVE the fact that you seem to make an effort to ensure everything you collect/get is out on display to enjoy! that's how I do it, too! I mean no disrespect to others' collecting habits, but I don't personally see the point/benefit of "having" if you can't appreciate it regularly... I know I go into my collection room and just walk around and look at everything nearly daily!
    yea from akron as well , and this stuff has to be displayed , i know i dont care too much if it gets a little dusty, but like you said going into the room and seeing that giant eternia out of the corner of your eye just makes the day . not so much because of its value, but it is just a work of art .i couldnt imagine walking in that room and seeing a stack of rubbermaid boxes knowing it had all of this eye candy in them . thanks for the comments on the video , it took a while to put together .i plan on doing a better one highlighting each figures action features and the same with vehicles and playsets , with no talking or reviewing just some he man background music . im camera shy so i dont like talk in the videos , just like piecing together video clips and pics. ill pm you .

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PetezorIII View Post
    Setting up the collection, decided to share some pics with the org

WOW! That is one awesome collection! I am soooo jealous!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!