Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your Classic MOTU Collection

Heroic Podcaster
    Attachment 88383Attachment 88384Attachment 88385Attachment 88386Attachment 88387Attachment 88388

Did some rearranging to accommodate the growing loose collection. More non-MOTU collectibles off to eBay to make room...

Need Zolo to get in more vintage loose cases so they can fill my order and I can get those guys off the floor and into their new apartments n the wall!
    Last edited by SunDevil; September 18, 2013 at 10:56pm.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Attachment 88383Attachment 88384Attachment 88385Attachment 88386Attachment 88387Attachment 88388

Did some rearranging to accommodate the growing loose collection. More non-MOTU collectibles off to eBay to make room...

Need Zolo to get in more vintage loose cases so they can fill my order and I can get those guys off the floor and into their new apartments n the wall!
    Very nice collection there SunDevil! Love the boxed Eternia!

Slightly off topic here, but do I see some wargames minis on the table there?
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Podcaster
    Yes you do! I play Blood Bowl pretty heavily and even do a podcast about the game!

I just gave one of my Grenadier pewter sets of MOTU minis from 1983 over to a friend in Chicago a few weeks ago (we were at a Blood Bowl tournament) to paint for me! He paints BB minis professionally and I cannot wait to see them!

I always thought Blood Bowl would be the number one sport in Eternia!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Yes you do! I play Blood Bowl pretty heavily and even do a podcast about the game!

I just gave one of my Grenadier pewter sets of MOTU minis from 1983 over to a friend in Chicago a few weeks ago (we were at a Blood Bowl tournament) to paint for me! He paints BB minis professionally and I cannot wait to see them!

I always thought Blood Bowl would be the number one sport in Eternia!
    Haha! I knew it! I'm a 40K player myself it's been many years since I played BB. Very cool! Do you go to Adepticon at all?

I'm going to get my hands on a set of those Grenadier figures one day, mark my words lol! I love the Zodac mini!

Hmmm... He-man figures... custom size BB board... >scratches chin thoughtfully<
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkill View Post
    Haha! I knew it! I'm a 40K player myself it's been many years since I played BB. Very cool! Do you go to Adepticon at all?

I'm going to get my hands on a set of those Grenadier figures one day, mark my words lol! I love the Zodac mini!

Hmmm... He-man figures... custom size BB board... >scratches chin thoughtfully
    I do not make it to Adepticon but I make it to GenCon and the Chaos Cup (right near you in Chicago!) every year. While collecting the Grenadier minis, I ended up with a second set currently unpainted. I have considered converting them for Blood Bowl - time will tell! Though I also like the idea of having a painted set and an unpainted one. Good 'problem' to have. The third shelf in the black display case in the photos are reserved for that painted set to be displayed with the Icons Heroes Grayskull and Snake Mountain. Cannot wait to see how cool that will look!

Now who is going to post pics of their vintage collection next?

my collection so far

So I started collecting last year and it was supposed to be small but went nuclear... I pluck at it now I guess i'm at the part where figures get harder to find... I've also started to rebuild some stuff and i'm always looking for weapons and gear ..infact I've had some weapons/gear before the figure..

Either way this is the first time I've posted this stuff on here .. I think i'll post some art now

20131106_231531.jpg20131106_230322.jpg20131106_231539.jpg20131106_233155.jpg20131106_233537.jpg

Great collection! I love looking at people's vintage MOTU collections, even more than seeing Classics collections
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Heroic Podcaster
    Great stuff! I used to be a MOC/MIB collector only but recently added loose in the last year and it is addictive! Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by SunDevil; November 8, 2013 at 02:43pm.

nice stuff there, i love having duplicates of MOTU toys.

Some really great collections here. I thought I had a lot but mine looks small now lol. Sun Devil love your collection

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasco View Post
    Some really great collections here. I thought I had a lot but mine looks small now lol. Sun Devil love your collection
    Thanks Brasco! You are certainly on your way with that AFU90 He-Man! Congrats again!

I really need to update my pics, the room looks a lot different now...

Thanks Brasco! You are certainly on your way with that AFU90 He-Man! Congrats again!

I really need to update my pics, the room looks a lot different now...
    If love to see your new pics. I'll eventually put mine up. Ran out of room and have to get some more shelving. I started up again 2 Years ago after selling off everythng so all I have is loose

Cool stuff here! Thank you all for sharing!

Some of the Skeletors from the collection

Snake Mountain Class of 2013
    Top L-R
    Yugo, Estrella, Los Amos, Spain, France
    Bottom L-R
    Leo, Leo dark, Greek, 8 back, TT re-edition, TT

Quote Originally Posted by PetezorIII View Post
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...psb61a5680.jpg
    Top L-R
    Bottom L-R
    WOOOW! I LOVE THAT COLLECTION!!!

I also collect all Skeletor and He-Man (including Adam) versions and variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    WOOOW! I LOVE THAT COLLECTION!!!

I also collect all Skeletor and He-Man (including Adam) versions and variants.
    I'm a huge variant collector! Always hunting for more.
    Which variants have you got in your collection? Get some pics up!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...psb61a5680.jpg
    Top L-R
    Bottom L-R
    Absolutely love this!!

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar
    My Loose Collection

Last edited by KidRandor; November 20, 2013 at 12:01pm.

I'm a huge variant collector! Always hunting for more.
    Which variants have you got in your collection? Get some pics up!!
    here are some pictures of my variant collection (they aren't all complete as you can see) :/

here are some pictures of my variant collection (they aren't all complete as you can see) :/
    Cool He-man and Skeletor variants mantisaur, especially the roto. Do you collect variants of any other figures?

Cool He-man and Skeletor variants mantisaur, especially the roto. Do you collect variants of any other figures?
    Thanks!
    I also collect Battle Cat variants

I have these (and two YUgoslavian bootleg variants which aren't on this picture)

I wanna start Moss Man collection, but for now I have only Malaysia 1st edition (soft head) and LEO India but without flocking (on Indian figures flocking easily fell off, so it is very hard to find those who still have it).

Thanks!
    I also collect Battle Cat variants

I have these (and two YUgoslavian bootleg variants which aren't on this picture)

I wanna start Moss Man collection, but for now I have only Malaysia 1st edition (soft head) and LEO India but without flocking (on Indian figures flocking easily fell off, so it is very hard to find those who still have it).
    Cool battlecats, and I'm certain that unflocked Leo mossman is a variant on its own, not just the flock has come off. I've got both anyway a fully flocked, and completely bare

my collection link in my sig, enjoy!
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Heroic Ruler of Nothing KidRandor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    my collection link in my sig, enjoy!
    Nice collection man! I love the GI Joes too. Especially the FLAGG.