Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who was stronger She-Ra or He-man?

The Hulk

Who was stronger She-Ra or He-man?

I've been watching these cartoons and I m must say that they are both really powerful but He-man seemed to do more impressive feats. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hulk
    I've been watching these cartoons and I m must say that they are both really powerful but He-man seemed to do more impressive feats. What do you guys think?
    She-ra kick he-Man's ass

He-Man.org Administrator TheShadow's Avatar
    She-Ra has more powers, but He-man is most likely overall stronger. He did lift up Castle Grayskull.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

He-Man has to be stronger otherwise it wouldnt be fair that She-Ra has all those extra powers, would it?

Also, in different episodes She-Ra could barely move one of Etheria's moons whereas He-Man moved Eternia's moon like it was nothing.

Could there be anymore evidence than that?
    Last edited by Blue; June 18, 2005 at 03:04pm.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Wouldn't they be equal being as they both have the power of Grayskull?

So if they have the same power, I would think they would have the same amount of strength.

OMG, what kind of question is that?
    It's He-Man of course...
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

He-Man.org Administrator TheShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats
    Wouldn't they be equal being as they both have the power of Grayskull?
    Well, She-Ra never does say she has "the power" and her sword is that of protection.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Heroic Warrior
    He-man's stronger.

Apokoliptian Ravager Mr. Roboto's Avatar
    If She-Ra kicked He-Man between the legs...!
    "Once a symbol of terror, I will make this a symbol of honor."

The way I see it, He-man (being for males and himself being a man, having Sword of Power, etc) is the stronger in terms of brute force. He'll pick things up, blow enemies with his breath, or pound the earth and make it shake.

Then, She-Ra (being for females, being a female, and having Sword of Protection) is more defence than offence. Her extra powers are more magical and I feel she's a bit more clever. I think if put against a problem, She-Ra would think it out and He-man would punch it.

So I think they're equal as far as powers, but if we just mean who can bench more, then He-man
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Warlord of the Elders Dr. Omega's Avatar
    There can be no one answer to this.

In terms of raw magical power, He-ro is stronger than both. This is specifically stated in his bio from the style guide. However, He-man is more mature mentally, and thus can control his power better and use it more wisely.

He-man is stronger in terms of brute strength and endurance. If for no other reason, because his body is more powerfully built.

She-ra is stronger in terms of will power and mentality. She spend most of her adult life as a Horde Force Captain being cold and brutal. Even with the spell reversed, her mind would remember those experiences. He-man is good because he is good. She-ra is good because she is good AND because she needs redemption. That's a very strong motivator. Also, Eternia is free with occasional attacks from Skeletor. He is defensive. She-ra is on Etheria, a planet ruled by Hordak. She is continually offensive, and all the members of the Rebellion's lives are in her hands. If He-man makes a tactical error, a Master may get hurt, but they could overcome. If She-ra makes a mistake, Rebels die. Too devastating an attack could cause the end of the Rebellion entirely. The weight of an entire world rests on her shoulders.

Dr. Omega

Heroic Somnambulist
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hulk
    He-man of course! Why ask such auestion with such an obvious answer although some would like to complicate it.........

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    He-Man has to be stronger otherwise it wouldnt be fair that She-Ra has all those extra powers, would it?

Also, in different episodes She-Ra could barely move one of Etheria's moons whereas He-Man moved Eternia's moon like it was nothing.

Could there be anymore evidence than that?
    I agree!! HE-Man is Stronger no doubt about it.

He-Man is physically more powerful than She-Ra.

Someone correct me if I'm off-track here.....didn't She-Ra allude to He-Man being the stronger of the two in "Horde Prime Takes A Holiday"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar
    He-Man is physically more powerful than She-Ra.

Someone correct me if I'm off-track here.....didn't She-Ra allude to He-Man being the stronger of the two in "Horde Prime Takes A Holiday"?
    Sort of, Tallstar. When He-Man is anchoring Horde Prime's ENORMOUS flagship all by himself she says "Even my brother cant hold on much longer." Clearly She-Ra herself has respect for her brother's strength.

In fact, the mountain He-Man is standing on at the time begins to split before He-Man is ready to give up.

Earlier in the episode he helps her push off the Flagship's ice beam with one arm, and she is startled that it is suddenly so light. She looks over to find him helping her with one arm.

Skeletor interfers soon after that, but when the ice beam is at its full charge even He-Man and She-Ra working together seem to be maxed to the limit.
    Last edited by Blue; June 19, 2005 at 10:41am.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Widget

comparison

Hi all! My first time posting so here goes.

He-man is physically stronger but She-ra has alot more tricks. Its kinda like comparing Batman to Superman...yes Superman is stronger but Batman is sneakier and smarter!

Not to say that He-Man is stupid but Adora did have all that military training...

I think they compliment each other perfectly

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board, Florida!

Nice observation by the way! I never thought of Adora's military/horde training as a factor.

You might want to introduce yourself in the "Other Discussion Forum".
    Last edited by Blue; June 19, 2005 at 10:52am.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Yeah I think He-Man is physically stronger but She-Ra gets cooler powers like a tranforming weapon, ability to communicate with animals and healing powers Not to mention the sexy mini-skirt
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

"If I were a vegetable I'd be a radish because I'm only kind of rad."

The Hulk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Omega
    There can be no one answer to this.

In terms of raw magical power, He-ro is stronger than both. This is specifically stated in his bio from the style guide. However, He-man is more mature mentally, and thus can control his power better and use it more wisely.

He-man is stronger in terms of brute strength and endurance. If for no other reason, because his body is more powerfully built.

She-ra is stronger in terms of will power and mentality. She spend most of her adult life as a Horde Force Captain being cold and brutal. Even with the spell reversed, her mind would remember those experiences. He-man is good because he is good. She-ra is good because she is good AND because she needs redemption. That's a very strong motivator. Also, Eternia is free with occasional attacks from Skeletor. He is defensive. She-ra is on Etheria, a planet ruled by Hordak. She is continually offensive, and all the members of the Rebellion's lives are in her hands. If He-man makes a tactical error, a Master may get hurt, but they could overcome. If She-ra makes a mistake, Rebels die. Too devastating an attack could cause the end of the Rebellion entirely. The weight of an entire world rests on her shoulders.

Dr. Omega

Who is Her-o and how is he stronger than He-man???

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Sort of, Tallstar. When He-Man is anchoring Horde Prime's ENORMOUS flagship all by himself she says "Even my brother cant hold on much longer." Clearly She-Ra herself has respect for her brother's strength.

In fact, the mountain He-Man is standing on at the time begins to split before He-Man is ready to give up.

Earlier in the episode he helps her push off the Flagship's ice beam with one arm, and she is startled that it is suddenly so light. She looks over to find him helping her with one arm.

Skeletor interfers soon after that, but when the ice beam is at its full charge even He-Man and She-Ra working together seem to be maxed to the limit.
    Hey there Blue,

Thanks for refreshing my memory on those scenes. The part I was thinking of, is when She-Ra said something to the effect of: "But He-Man, that flagship is in outer space. Can even YOU..." I forget the next line, but it seemed to me that she was admitting that he was the stronger of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar
    Hey there Blue,

Thanks for refreshing my memory on those scenes. The part I was thinking of, is when She-Ra said something to the effect of: "But He-Man, that flagship is in outer space. Can even YOU..." I forget the next line, but it seemed to me that she was admitting that he was the stronger of the two.
    Hey Tallstar

You're right! I forgot about that part. She does say "But He-Man that flagship is in outer space. Can even YOU throw that far?"

This does seem to hint that She-Ra feels it's a task she probably couldnt manage herself.

To his credit, He-Man says something like "We're about to find out" and completes the assignment without much trouble.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofblaine
    I think if put against a problem, She-Ra would think it out and He-man would punch it.
    "The Problem With Power" gives evidence this point.

Pretty Handsome Awkward motubot's Avatar
    As others have said, She-Ra has magic but He-Man has strength.

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    A many have pointed out He-Man is physically stronger but She-Ra makes up for it by having additonal powers.

Also I'd have to say that She-Ra is more agile than her brother.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

Evil Master of Warcraft
    He-Man has bigger muscles...duh?

Simple answer to a simple question
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980