- Custom Items that are not completed and in hand will no longer be allowed to be publically sold in this forum, if you have a completed custom that you would like to sell please do so in the marketplace.
- All customs for sale MUST give proof that the item is finished, in the form of a good picture. Preferably, a pic of the actual item that is ready to ship (meaning, nobody shall post a pic of their well-done custom, but in reality sends people a far less impressive item.)
- Only ONE custom/fanart per week, this is done for your protection to avoid being overwhelmed or backlogged.
- No mention of price,cost or desire to buy will be allowed
- No wait lists or want lists are going to be allowed, that is what email and Private Messages are for.
- All currently running lists need to get a realistic deadline for when the items are done, or they will be deleted by the org. If the customizer doesn't manage to meet his set deadline, we will intervene. This is for the best interest of all parties involved.
- No talking about or comparing prices, this is not a sale forum and only leads to arguements.
- No auctioning, lotteries, or deals before the custom/fanart is finished. Only exception are commissions and those should be dealt with via pm or private.
- And finally a "no commission offers via the boards" rule. If someone wants someone else to create something, they need to contact each other in private and deal with the matter in private. They can be free to show their completed comission after it is done but no more soliciting business.
The custom area was designed to allow fans to express their artistic side NOT FOR PROFIT and the last few years that has been where all the problems begin and end, various incidents show that "business" needs to be handled by the custom makers in private. We are not here to moderate your sales or run your business, the org is also not responsible for any sale/purchase so if you do decide to buy a custom or comission from a org member in private you should understand the precautions and check the Beware Trader Thread to see if there are any outstanding complaints (or to check and see the Traders feeback)
Any questions, feel free to PM us with them.
Thanks for co-operating!
Thanks to Markatisu for compiling the info