View Poll Results: So how are the Mini Statues selling in your area??

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sold Out, but ordering more

11 16.92%
  • 25 Percent sold

4 6.15%
  • 50 Percent Sold

6 9.23%
  • 75 Percent Sold

9 13.85%
  • Sold out, but not ordering more

0 0%
  • 0 Percent, My local store still has all of them!!!

8 12.31%
  • Sold out of Hordak, but the rest remain!!!!

7 10.77%
  • Sold out of Clawful but the rest remain!!!!

0 0%
  • Sold out of Snout Spout but the rest remain!!!!!

0 0%
  • They never showed up in my area!!!

20 30.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How are the Mini Statues selling in your area???

How are the Mini Statues selling in your area???

Just a poll to see how they are doing in different areas.

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

What kind of local store is carrying the stactions?

In my area I don't even know where to go to see them. I have only seen them online.

Anybody know any stores to buy them at?

Pretty Handsome Awkward motubot's Avatar
    At my local comic shop, it seems that I am the only person to have boughten them . Hopefully it is just because no one knows they carry 'em yet .

I just read Sam Goody is carrying them. I am going to go and check it out tonight. unfortunatley I already have mine so I won't be buying any.

Seeing is how they are not selling even on ebay I am worried about the life of these awesome stactions.

I have decided I am going to have to learn how to sculpt like 4H so as if the line fails I will be able to sculpt my own.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emboyd
    Seeing is how they are not selling even on ebay I am worried about the life of these awesome stactions.
    I think the regular online retailers would be a better gauge of how they are doing than the Bay. You could get them from AFX on pre-order cheaper than the e-bay prices. E-bay is a last resort for a lot of folks, and these haven't been hard to get through other e-tailers.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

There is a mall near where I live and there is a store there that specializes in figures, statues, CCG's, TCG's etc and he only bought one case (4 sets of 3 total). The owner didn't think that MOTU was popular anymore so he ordered conservatively.

When he opened the case, within a few minutes, the entire case was sold.

Needless to say, I bought a set and then the owner decided to put in another order for them.

Well in Dover, DE they sold out quickly. I was in NJ on Monday and they had 2 sets of them at the Burlington Mall. Those are really the only stores in my area that had them.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Heroic Warrior
    My local store stated they have been selling out. He was impressed at the demand for them. I bought the last Clawful and Snout Spout. He said there is a waiting list for Hordak. He was placing another order today.

Sounds promising. I hope they keep this line going for a long time. I would even really like to see them re-release the already action figure characters as Stactions for scale and detail. I like these more than the figures.

My Suncoast sold out of Hordak, had 2 Clawfuls, and 5 Snout Spouts.

I need a "Not available in my area" option to select.

They are sellin pretty good here in Mi. media plays seem to have at least 1 or 2 sets..just got mine today an they look great.
    " I have the POWER!!!!!"
    Need:

Batman with the Batsignal from 4H line

Sucessful transactions with: Royalt1us, Jag2045, Zodach, WENDIGO, Burtdawg, Illicitjedi, KingHiss

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3
    I need a "Not available in my area" option to select.
    There is one just worded different At the very bottom

"They never showed up in my area!!!"

Brent
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

I went to one Suncoast and found 1 Hordak, 2 Clawful and 2 Snout Spout. I left them with one Snout Spout and Clawful. Another Suncoast I went to was sold out. I plan on getting doubles to open. I suggest everyone else do that to help this line take off.

Sold out here at 2 of 3 Suncoasts, and more arrived. Now there are plenty of Hordak peg-warmers (is this a good or a bad thing?)

Well, had I posted a response when the thread first started I would have moaned "Oh this one Suncoast got about 12 total and nobody's going to buy them because they're 20 bucks and the line's going to die... blah blah blah".
    That was a few weeks ago.
    But when I checked the same Suncoast yesterday, they had 2 Clawfuls, 2 Snout Spouts, and 2 Hordaks left! I know that's still half, but I seriously did not expect these to move until they started being clearanced out! So, I'm- get ready- optimistic that the line will do well (for now... LOL).
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

mine only has 2 clawfuls and 2 snout spouts left. They original had 12 all together.
    Masters of the Universe Fan for Life

My Feedback:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=Jemabo2

Heroic Warrior
    out of 2 suncoasts 1 was sold out. The other had 3 Hordaks and I think 4 CF and 4 SS.
    Last edited by Class316; August 15, 2005 at 09:05am.

Warlord of the Elders Dr. Omega's Avatar
    My local comic shop got them in. I think they got two cases. There is one Snout Spout left..

So I would say that sales are good!

Dr. Ω

There needs to be an option that says "few sold with rest of stock sitting". I bought Hordak at Suncoast. They're $19.99, the price a lot of the online retailers are proud of selling at. At least loaclly I don't have to pay shipping. Well for the other 2 I'm playing the waiting game. Since they are not selling I'll hold off for the clearance. If they start selling all of a sudden, I'll grab the other 2. Heck I got a Skeletor bust locally for $.89 on clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac101
    They are sellin pretty good here in Mi. media plays seem to have at least 1 or 2 sets..just got mine today an they look great.
    Maybe in your part of MI, but at the Suncoast in the Midland Mall they're not going anywhere.

I read on the .org that the Suncoast at Park City Center in Lancaster, PA, completely sold out of their initial shipment. I was just there on Friday (this mall is more than an hour away from me, so I don't frequent it often, but it's probably the closest Suncoast to me), and they had 2 Hordaks, 4 Snout Spouts and 5 Clawfuls.

The Media Play in Harrisburg, PA was down to a single Clawful last time I was there.

Wakko

Heroic Warrior
    I was just at the Suncoast again. They still had all the stactions. They seem to be shelf warmers. Maybe they'll be on sale.

Eternian Sculpter Wannabe Royalt1us's Avatar
    My local Suncoast has five sets of all three and they've sat on the wall for almost two weeks now.
    Of course, it doesn't help that they are in the very back of a long narrow store which most people do not equate with selling toys and such, even though they do.
    Although at a near by Media Play, they only have 1 Clawful and 1 Snout Spout left, but I have no idea what they started with.
    Last edited by Royalt1us; August 16, 2005 at 09:48am.
    Check out ROYAL-T's Customs at:
    Dinner Table Creations

WRAPTOR, LAVA_SHARK, PO-LAR, LAVA-SHARK v.2 (Might-Bite), EMPRISSS, SPY-FLY, and OOZOR, are all available now.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm itching to get CF and SS at 50% off.