Hybrid View

SCREAMOR: Evil Master of Sound

Height: 6'3''
    Weight: 775 LBS.
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color: Bright White
    Race: Automaton
    Alignment: Evil Warriors

History: The creation of Roboto and Snout Spout by the mechanical ingenuity of Man-At-Arms had further expanded the Defenders roster, giving them a significant edge in the struggle for Eternia.

In an attempt to turn the tides of battle in his favor, Skeletor, the self proclaimed Overlord of Evil ordered his own inventor Tri-Klops to create a powerful new warrior to aid in his conquest. Skeletor needed a new superior edge. A weapon far more involved than another mindless weapon. Skeletor needed a new minion. A minion that was intuative, as well as destructive. A loyal soldier that would not exhaust during battle and fizzle out, nor run from the sight of his accursed sword swinging nemesis.

Tri-Klops decided a more unorthodox machine of mayhem was in order. He ignored the traditional methods of mayhem engineered for Trap-Jaw and his previous weapon attempts. After months of experimenting with high frequency sonics and it's amazing combat applications, Screamor was born. The evil mastermind spared no expense. Screamor's sturdy construction, a blend of Eternium Ore and Vibrillium make the automaton as solid as the mountain from which the materials were mined, yet light weight and flexible enough that it does not hinder speed or reaction time. Its superior AI is not only adaptive and problem solving, Screamor is also programmed to be completely loyal to the Overlord of Evil, something many of his current band often lack. At the core of this metal monster is a powerful Corrodite crystal, providing virtually unlimited power for its weapons and motor functions.

Screamor is composed of a super-dense Eternium & Vibrillium blend. Special layered sheets of his armored shell can be expanded or compressed when needed to provide protection or sound manipulation. Through the slightest movement or vibration its entire body is capable of emitting and manipulating sound into blanketing shields of sonic waves. These shields are so dense, they can deflect projectile and melee attacks.

Screamor is also capable of focusing sound into thunderous attacks through its grotesquely sculpted helmet. These waves are capable of rendering the most solid of structures. Even more frightening are its high-pitched ultrasonics. These senses shattering blasts can send even the most hearty of warrior fleeing, or bring them to their knees in helpless agony. Screamors potent sonic manipulation put him on par with Skeletor's mightiest warriors, and in some aspects, propels him to the top, with both powerful offensive and reliable defensive capabilities. This heartless, metallic monster will not back-down at the sight of He-Man. The automaton can easily go toe-to-toe with the likes of Rattlor or the cosmic enforcer Zodak, tiring them long before its seemingly limitless power source expires.

Powers:

- Robotic strength, speed, agility, and stamina far beyond that of a normal human
    - Sonic Manipulation, varied effects
    - Armored Body, resistant to extreme conditions, poisons, temperature and physical attack
    - No need for oxygen, food or water
    - Artificial Intelligence, complex and adaptive, immune to mystical charms, telepathy and illusions

Original Art By: Buffalo Bill Man
    Bonus Art: Royaltus1
    Concept: Sky Breaker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; February 11, 2012 at 11:55pm.

This is a great bio. Hope you find an artist to do a render for you (I think a custom would be really awesome too).

This is a great idea for a character, Funky Punky Boy!

It also has the quality of a great toy. With special scream powers to add!

My plate's pretty full, right now. Otherwise I'd take a crack at it.

I'm sure somebody else will, though!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

Cool concept
    Hopefully someone will draw him and maybe a customizer will make him

can't wait to see this guy come to life

How about SCREAMOR: Evil Master of Carnival Rides? -Spins you until you hurl. Just playin' around. This sounds good FPB! I'd draw him for you...if only I knew how.

Cool

I really like the concept...but its just like Stinkor...how can he hang out with the bad guys in battle if there are so desctructive.

For example, Villians and Foes in heated battle...Stinkor arrives and fumes up the place. All I hear is, "Darn it Stinkor"...and everyone leaves holding their noses and squirting lemon juice on themselves.

Hence same plot, Screamor comes in and starts shouting, everyone's weapons distenigrate and ear drums pop....

???

Please note I have no other problems with any of the characters. I have come to the realization that someone could survive an acid spill to the face to reveal only a skull that has movement with no muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by funkypunkyboy

Any of you talented artists want to take a crack?
    Let's see if we can get some details eh? I just had an idea that perhaps Screamor's design could have a similar swivel gauge around his mouth (or where his mouth would be) like Tri-Klops has around his eyes. I figured since his screams vary in intensity, and maybe the gauge alters and directs/focus them?

You could definitely pull parts from Roboto and/or Snout Spot for body details, hell maybe even Clamp Champs or Man at Arms armor---or a combo of all these.

Sorry, I'm just trying to think visually with a custom in mind, maybe this will help a little for portential artists taking a shot at it.
    Artists whose work you need to see to believe:
    gbagok----buffalo bill-man-----boo----Sllohcin
    Writers whose work is immortalized:
    catslyn-----eideann-----------divia

my hat off to you ladies and gentleman, truly inspiring work.

I think your Tri-Klops inspired swivel mouth is a wonderful idea! I will post my design as soon as I get it scanned.

I was definately thinking something resembling Roboto.

Cool idea, fpb. He sounds really cool. I'd like to take a try at him, but is he suppose to be a complete robot or a cyborg.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

Here he is! If anyone has any comments please...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkypunkyboy

Here he is! If anyone has any comments please...
    Ooh, interesting concept, FPB... Does he speak like a beatboxer?

*Covers mouth with hands*
    "Mmmf, tss, Mmmf-mmmf, tss-mmmf!"
    *Hangs head in shame*

Doesn't work nearly as well when written out...

I like the tuning fork on his left arm and the other prongs on his shoulders. I kinda imagined his mouth as a speaker too.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Heroic Warrior Hordaks Henchman's Avatar
    that's a cool idea. i like the second design of him. great

Heroic Warrior Buffalo-Bill-Man's Avatar
    Woe, I forgot about Screamor.
    It's been a while.
    When I get the chance this guy is on my to do list.
    Probably won't get the chance anytime soon I'm afraid.

Anyone have suggestions for color schemes?

I'm picturing Decepticon colors (some grays with purple and black accents. Maybe a little neon green...

I'm going to have to rework the idea of the organ pipes in his back. Maybe into a more bat wing shape too.

BBM-

He reminds me a bit of the guy who won the Eurovision Song Contest, "Lordi"
    "The Doctor is in - 5 Cent"

Awesome! The idea of a character that controls sounds is always something that I like so of course Screamor is to my liking. But what really takes the cake here is the uber awesome image Buffalo-Bill-Man did. Once again he outdid himself.

As far as the color scheme is concerned, well I don´t know if I was influenced by Funkypunkyboy´s Avatar or not (I probably was) but Cyclonus´ color scheme would work good on him I think. Instead of neon green I would rather have some strong darkish blue tones in it to somehow be a contrast to the mild purple-ish-grey-ish tones without being a totally different color tone. Well, just an idea anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo-Bill-Man View Post
    Woe, I forgot about Screamor.
    It's been a while.
    When I get the chance this guy is on my to do list.
    Probably won't get the chance anytime soon I'm afraid.

Anyone have suggestions for color schemes?

I'm picturing Decepticon colors (some grays with purple and black accents. Maybe a little neon green...

I'm going to have to rework the idea of the organ pipes in his back. Maybe into a more bat wing shape too.

BBM-
    Cool idea... but they'll still be organ pipes right?

Heroic Warrior Buffalo-Bill-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funkypunkyboy View Post
    Cool idea... but they'll still be organ pipes right?
    Yup,
    just more of them (not too many though).
    Just enough to hint at a slight wing shape back there.

BBM-

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo-Bill-Man View Post
    Yup,
    just more of them (not too many though).
    Just enough to hint at a slight wing shape back there.

BBM-
    As you can see I entered this sucker (ha haa, bat, sucker, haa haa) into the current fan staction contest. I hope he goes far, your art is worth it! Someone once asked me if I planned on giving this guy wings. After seeing the completed piece, I dont' think I ever want this bat to have wings. I think he looks great just how he is!
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; January 22, 2008 at 01:56am.

Heroic Warrior
    I just noticed this and I must say I love this character. This is really great work. Perhaps you could make a few more of these NEW characters.

This is simply astounding and awesome work!
    Great job, both with the general character creation and the bio work.
    This character could (and maybe should!) work in the Master's universe.

Nice work, congrats!
    Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do

That's Awesome!!! I love it.