Thread: SCREAMOR: Evil Master of Sound

SCREAMOR: Evil Master of Sound

Height: 6'3''
    Weight: 775 LBS.
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color: Bright White
    Race: Automaton
    Alignment: Evil Warriors

History: The creation of Roboto and Snout Spout by the mechanical ingenuity of Man-At-Arms had further expanded the Defenders roster, giving them a significant edge in the struggle for Eternia.

In an attempt to turn the tides of battle in his favor, Skeletor, the self proclaimed Overlord of Evil ordered his own inventor Tri-Klops to create a powerful new warrior to aid in his conquest. Skeletor needed a new superior edge. A weapon far more involved than another mindless weapon. Skeletor needed a new minion. A minion that was intuative, as well as destructive. A loyal soldier that would not exhaust during battle and fizzle out, nor run from the sight of his accursed sword swinging nemesis.

Tri-Klops decided a more unorthodox machine of mayhem was in order. He ignored the traditional methods of mayhem engineered for Trap-Jaw and his previous weapon attempts. After months of experimenting with high frequency sonics and it's amazing combat applications, Screamor was born. The evil mastermind spared no expense. Screamor's sturdy construction, a blend of Eternium Ore and Vibrillium make the automaton as solid as the mountain from which the materials were mined, yet light weight and flexible enough that it does not hinder speed or reaction time. Its superior AI is not only adaptive and problem solving, Screamor is also programmed to be completely loyal to the Overlord of Evil, something many of his current band often lack. At the core of this metal monster is a powerful Corrodite crystal, providing virtually unlimited power for its weapons and motor functions.

Screamor is composed of a super-dense Eternium & Vibrillium blend. Special layered sheets of his armored shell can be expanded or compressed when needed to provide protection or sound manipulation. Through the slightest movement or vibration its entire body is capable of emitting and manipulating sound into blanketing shields of sonic waves. These shields are so dense, they can deflect projectile and melee attacks.

Screamor is also capable of focusing sound into thunderous attacks through its grotesquely sculpted helmet. These waves are capable of rendering the most solid of structures. Even more frightening are its high-pitched ultrasonics. These senses shattering blasts can send even the most hearty of warrior fleeing, or bring them to their knees in helpless agony. Screamors potent sonic manipulation put him on par with Skeletor's mightiest warriors, and in some aspects, propels him to the top, with both powerful offensive and reliable defensive capabilities. This heartless, metallic monster will not back-down at the sight of He-Man. The automaton can easily go toe-to-toe with the likes of Rattlor or the cosmic enforcer Zodak, tiring them long before its seemingly limitless power source expires.

Powers:

- Robotic strength, speed, agility, and stamina far beyond that of a normal human
    - Sonic Manipulation, varied effects
    - Armored Body, resistant to extreme conditions, poisons, temperature and physical attack
    - No need for oxygen, food or water
    - Artificial Intelligence, complex and adaptive, immune to mystical charms, telepathy and illusions

Original Art By: Buffalo Bill Man
    Bonus Art: Royaltus1
    Concept: Sky Breaker
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; February 11, 2012 at 11:55pm.

This is a great bio. Hope you find an artist to do a render for you (I think a custom would be really awesome too).

This is a great idea for a character, Funky Punky Boy!

It also has the quality of a great toy. With special scream powers to add!

My plate's pretty full, right now. Otherwise I'd take a crack at it.

I'm sure somebody else will, though!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

Cool concept
    Hopefully someone will draw him and maybe a customizer will make him

can't wait to see this guy come to life

How about SCREAMOR: Evil Master of Carnival Rides? -Spins you until you hurl. Just playin' around. This sounds good FPB! I'd draw him for you...if only I knew how.

Cool

I really like the concept...but its just like Stinkor...how can he hang out with the bad guys in battle if there are so desctructive.

For example, Villians and Foes in heated battle...Stinkor arrives and fumes up the place. All I hear is, "Darn it Stinkor"...and everyone leaves holding their noses and squirting lemon juice on themselves.

Hence same plot, Screamor comes in and starts shouting, everyone's weapons distenigrate and ear drums pop....

???

Please note I have no other problems with any of the characters. I have come to the realization that someone could survive an acid spill to the face to reveal only a skull that has movement with no muscles.

Custom?

The second I read more All I could think about was that old toy that if you blew into it really hard let out that shrill because of a fan that was in it.

No idea how to make a custom of it without a picture but it sure has great potential for a vintage and 200X figure
    lets see a picture preferably one from FPB
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Hmm, I think (my original character) Sono-Razorr: Evil Master of Sound would have something to say about this little development! Just you wait until he gets out of Despondos!

I smell a grudge match...

If I hadn't thought of this idea first, I'd be all for it! But as it stands...

Hehe, just kidding! I think the idea of a warrior who uses sound as his weapon is simply awesome. It's just so versatile!

I guess great minds do think alike, afterall!

P.S. Come on guys, let's see a pic! I'm keen to see what this pretender looks like!
    Last edited by HordeMonkey; September 4, 2005 at 05:56am.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

HE sounds very cool , this SCREAMOR!

Somebody's gotta do some concept drawings...

Where's the ICEMAN?!

Last edited by J-Sun; September 19, 2005 at 07:11am.
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

I guess it would all come together rather nicely. Skeletor would have Screamor, Hordak would have Sono-Razor and The Masters would have Songster
    http://www.FW4D.com

Fun With 4 Dimensions

A random humor strip updating every M,W,F

Thanks guys! Here's what I have to say

I'm glad my character has generated some interest. Now if only you artists will generate some sketches! I'm working on one right now. I will post it in a few hours.

Tallstar: You're a poof! But you did give me a great idea for a team of Intergalatic Carnival Freaks! Our beloved MOTU needs a team of Intergalatic Carnival Freaks. I smell a challenge coming on...

Orko: That's the whole point. Tri-Klops creates a mighty weapon that can do just as much harm as good if he is not careful. Classic villain stereotype, and it still works!

smanomega: Thank you, I'm not that good, so I'll see what I can muster.

HordeMonkey:
    Oooooh. I saw a picture of him once. Thought he was cool looking but I didn't realize he had 'sound powers'. Thought he was a cybernetic samurai type character.

J-Sun: I would love Iceman or gbagok to take this on... I hope they see this!

choanata: I agree!

I would love to take a crack but I REALLY have to clear my plate first.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by funkypunkyboy
    HordeMonkey:[/B] Oooooh. I saw a picture of him once. Thought he was cool looking but I didn't realize he had 'sound powers'. Thought he was a cybernetic samurai type character.
    Actually, the main inspiration for his armour was Roman/Greek, hence the fin on the helmet. He does have some cybernetic parts too rho, so not too far off.

Any of you talented artists want to take a crack?
    Let's see if we can get some details eh? I just had an idea that perhaps Screamor's design could have a similar swivel gauge around his mouth (or where his mouth would be) like Tri-Klops has around his eyes. I figured since his screams vary in intensity, and maybe the gauge alters and directs/focus them?

You could definitely pull parts from Roboto and/or Snout Spot for body details, hell maybe even Clamp Champs or Man at Arms armor---or a combo of all these.

Sorry, I'm just trying to think visually with a custom in mind, maybe this will help a little for portential artists taking a shot at it.
    Artists whose work you need to see to believe:
    gbagok----buffalo bill-man-----boo----Sllohcin
    Writers whose work is immortalized:
    catslyn-----eideann-----------divia

my hat off to you ladies and gentleman, truly inspiring work.

I think your Tri-Klops inspired swivel mouth is a wonderful idea! I will post my design as soon as I get it scanned.

I was definately thinking something resembling Roboto.

Cool idea, fpb. He sounds really cool. I'd like to take a try at him, but is he suppose to be a complete robot or a cyborg.
    My DA Page

www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

Here he is! If anyone has any comments please...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here he is! If anyone has any comments please...
    Ooh, interesting concept, FPB... Does he speak like a beatboxer?

*Covers mouth with hands*
    "Mmmf, tss, Mmmf-mmmf, tss-mmmf!"
    *Hangs head in shame*

Doesn't work nearly as well when written out...

I like the tuning fork on his left arm and the other prongs on his shoulders. I kinda imagined his mouth as a speaker too.

Very cool concept!!! Definitely MOTU Material! Nice!!!
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

Nice work, funkypunkyboy!

Now, the good guys need to invest in some serious ear plugs!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

Under a Tree stump on the wind swept Moors
    nice one

First great story.

I'd really like to see this guy come to life. I think he would be a really cool figure.
    Oh well whatever never mind.

ahhhh, i see now. ok. hm...i'll take a wack at it. I don't have a scanner FPB, but if you're patient...
    Artists whose work you need to see to believe:
    gbagok----buffalo bill-man-----boo----Sllohcin
    Writers whose work is immortalized:
    catslyn-----eideann-----------divia

my hat off to you ladies and gentleman, truly inspiring work.

Responses (avec puns)

Thanks guys, he was such a scream to work with! I'd like to write a fan fic and elaborate on him some day.

As far as his design goes, I think it's okay, but he could be a little more finely tuned.

On another note, Tallstar inspired me to create some characters. I wanted to turn it into some sort of fan challenge and have some participants.

Does it sound good?

- Can't believe I actually inspired something.

What kind of challenge do you have in mind? Drawing, customizing, or a mix of the two? I suck ass at drawing.