Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SCREAMOR: Evil Master of Sound

Quote Originally Posted by Teelor View Post
    Screamor is my personal favorite among the designs of yours I've seen. Are you a professional artist? Or just for kicks?
    Sadly no, I merely comission other great artists to draw my designs. The only artistic skills I possess are photographic, and I enjoy writing as well. I'm glad you like Screamor. Perhaps one day I will do a little more with him.

I really like this idea! I always love it when Characters have a direct opposite on each side of the factions! Now roboto has a robotic counterpart to fight! Neat!

This concept just blows me away!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

I like this idea. It's kind of like Stinkor, where the smell is so obnoxious that you just can't approach him, only with sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    I like this idea. It's kind of like Stinkor, where the smell is so obnoxious that you just can't approach him, only with sound.
    Not being able to approach him is only one of his offensive capabilities. I'm glad you like him, thanks for the comment.

I'm surprised that there wasn't a gimmicky sound related character in the original cartoon, a siren, a screaming banshee some sort sort of weapon in the shape of a ghetto blaster.