View Poll Results: Which MOTU Character do you like the least?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stratos

12 4.62%
  • Zodak

15 5.77%
  • Gwildor

136 52.31%
  • Those asteroid dudes

82 31.54%
  • Stinkor

15 5.77%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which MOTU Character do you like the least?

He-Man himself.
    Ohh and of course that other guy... with the yellow bone face ... Geez, what was his name ... Skeleton or something.

just kidding!
    I don't like Gwildor too much...
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Bang your head!!!
    Whats this doing in the "New" section?
    I don't care to much for the Meteorbs...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms
    Thye astroid dudes are retarted.
    Does this mean they were at one time tarts? Somehow they were untarted, but later on, became retarted? This sounds like an excellent fan-fiction.

And I agree with most everyone else...the choices on the list aren't the lamest characters. Stinkor is beloved by many. BELOVED, I tell you!

The spinning guys, or the metoerorbs should be on the list. Or Plundor, the evil pink Bugs Bunny wearing hot pants. Actually, Plundor is so lame, he comes around to be cool again.
    I'm full of beans.

Bang your head!!!
    Why all the hype for Plundor all of a sudden? Is it because he was in the 10 Best DVD set?

Where is the love for my personal love/hate affair for THE GAME MASTER!!!...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

I'm not a fan of any rock form people.
    Oh well whatever never mind.

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Not really a fan of Stinkor.

Smelling really bad is not a super-power.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothboy
    He-Man himself. I always found him to be a rather one-dimensional boring character.
    Agreed ...

How do you write for someone who -- for all intents and purposes -- is invincible?

Where's the conflict?

In my fics, I prefer to write for Teela and/or The Sorceress as opposed to He-Man (Their relationship intrigues me.)
    Last edited by Mirage; October 5, 2005 at 05:50pm.

In the new series? Too many to name

But since you have guys that aren't new, I'll assume you mean vintage and go with Teela, I guess. I've decided I hate her ^__^
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Heroic Somnambulist
    I didnt vote because there is not enough choice. Lamest poll ever! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Man
    Not really a fan of Stinkor.

Smelling really bad is not a super-power.
    On Eternia it is good enough! Keep in mind others have super powers from elaphantism (Fisto and Jitsu), smashing things with one's head, people that look like rocks, people who can spin around, and of course, a guy with an extra long neck. I think Stinkor qualifies.
    I'm full of beans.

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Why is Stinkor on the poll, he rocks-and Smells.
    Rock dudes were a cool concept, but the toys looked lame.
    Rio Blast was kind of weird, an Eternian cowboy, sheesh.

Orko = lame.

Gwildor doesn't even exist to get a vote.

And Stinkor rules.

Meh, there are none that I actually think are lame. They've all got their parts. Perhaps a few times when He-man strayed outside of the box... dont' care much for Rotor and or whassisname. The spinning guys.

And while I like Buzz-Off Ok, I HATED his 80's voice. I've stated before that Buzz-Off sounded like Terry Jones old lady characters from Monty Python.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Just a City Boy, Born... He-Ant's Avatar
    I'd say Gwildor. That's one of the few things that I didn't like about the movie: they replaced Orko with him. I wish that Randor, Marlena and Battlecat had been in the movie also. But, hey, that's life.
    He-Ant... the Most Powerful Skeletor Fan in the Universe

Co-Creator of the NV
    I actually liked most of the characters in the poll. Anyways, there are a few that I really hated...

Rio-Blast -- Eternian cowboy? wth???

Roboto -- I know that a lot of people love him, but I never really liked the technological aspects of MOTU

Snout Spout -- do I really need to explain?

Edit:

People keep on mentioning Plundar and I was wondering who the hell he is. Then I just happened to be watching my MOTU best of DVD and came across him.... I honestly don't think I have ever seen anything as scary as an evil, giant, pink bunny...
    Last edited by Darth Latveria; June 30, 2007 at 04:11am.

Stinkor was my favorite!

I found Orko and Gwildor both annoying and very similar characters.
    I have done business with the following people:
    mister hyde
    Doomseeker
    kalvinchris
    Luigispice
    Kobra Khan

My Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=150669

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    I believe one certain Snout Spout is abscent in the poll.

I personally think there are many ranked lower than the likes of Stratos, Zodac and Stinkor; I'm a litle surprised at the choices.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Wow... the hate for He-Man himself on this thread is quite disturbing.

He-Man isn't an one-dimensional character. He's a very complex character. He has a strict moral code that sets him apart from most of today's fictional 'heroes' and protagonists. And he's far from invincible - he's been knocked back hard by Skeletor at least a couple of times, and even taken out by Horde troopers and Force Captain Adora.

The Adam/He-Man dichotomy is also fascinating.

Of the names on the list I'd have to go with Stinkor. He only has one power, and it's pretty easy to get around (i.e. just wear a gas mask). I also never found his characterization in the MYP series that intriguing.

Being able to fly is a pretty lame power in and of itself on a world like Eternia, but Stratos was still a cool character with a great character design and personality (in both Filmation and MYP).
    "I'm not just crying for Hordak. I'm crying for the saddest thing I know - a wasted life. To be given that most precious gift - the gift of living, to do with as we choose. I'm crying, because this man has chosen to throw it away, and when he goes, nobody will care..." - She-Ra ( "My Friend, My Enemy")

Chris here...

I can't vote in this poll, since I like all those characters! My vote for lamest MOTU character would go to any one of the Meteorbs - they just never "felt" like MOTU characters to me!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Agreed ...

How do you write for someone who -- for all intents and purposes -- is invincible?

Where's the conflict?

In my fics, I prefer to write for Teela and/or The Sorceress as opposed to He-Man (Their relationship intrigues me.)
    Well the answer to your question is simple: You pull him away from all his friends, famaily, support systems and familiar surrounding, catapult him across the galaxy another planet, make him no longer quite the strongest man in the universe so he has to rely a bit on his intellect, give Skeletor an army of mutants he can manipulate and... Oh wait! That's already been done. Called The New Adventures of He-man!

(Olesker ducks and covers his head with his arms to shield himself against the stoning! )

Guess I wouldn't have to be ducking stones IF MATTEL HAD TOLD EVERYONE WE WERE GOING TO COME BACK TO ETERNIA IN SEASON TWO!!!

none of the above

my vote goes to mossman (a green furry beastman the supposed to smell???)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Well the answer to your question is simple: You pull him away from all his friends, famaily, support systems and familiar surrounding, catapult him across the galaxy another planet, make him no longer quite the strongest man in the universe so he has to rely a bit on his intellect, give Skeletor an army of mutants he can manipulate and... Oh wait! That's already been done. Called The New Adventures of He-man!

(Olesker ducks and covers his head with his arms to shield himself against the stoning! )

Forgive me ...

It was never my intent to pick a fight with Jack Olesker!

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Starchild yet (or any of the other children characters.....Philip in The Ice Age Cometh was pretty lame and downright irritating).

I liked Plundor. His voice is quite humorous.

Buzz Off, Moss Man and Two Bad were all pretty lame and had pretty lame names too. As did Roboto. A lot of one-off characters got better names than a lot of the recurring characters. Yuckers and Sy-Klone were also pretty lame.
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wow View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Starchild yet (or any of the other children characters.....Philip in The Ice Age Cometh was pretty lame and downright irritating).

Out of all the kids, I liked Stanlan.

He and The Sorceress made quite a team!

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Forgive me ...

It was never my intent to pick a fight with Jack Olesker!
    I'm joking! I'm joking!

Anyway, I'm grateful to you for giving me a chance to plug N/A.