View Poll Results: Which MOTU Character do you like the least?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stratos

12 4.62%
  • Zodak

15 5.77%
  • Gwildor

136 52.31%
  • Those asteroid dudes

82 31.54%
  • Stinkor

15 5.77%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Which MOTU Character do you like the least?

The meteorbs get my vote. All the other characters on the list had a place in the Eternian mythos including characters that did not make the list. However I will admit I hate the Star Child. That spoiled rotten brat needed a slap in the face. Why did she of all characters have to make a second appearance?
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

What about the Widgets? Or if POP Counts, Loo-Kee. He's a creepy little troll.

I voted for Zodac based off his appearance in the Filmation cartoon seeing as this is the classic forum!

I just found his character boring and a little on the patronising side as well. Nope he didn't do anything for me
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Warrior

So many to choose from...

Stinkor was simply too ridiculous to be a credible character. Moss Man, while an interesting character in his own right, appeared to be simply a good version of Evilseed. Rio Blast might have made a good character for some other toy line, but not this one. Same with Spout Snout. Lookee was way too annoying (Is it a male or female character? Hard to tell.) for older viewers to appreciate (Imp's secret love interest maybe?). Clamp Champ had possibilities as a credible character, but we'll never know since that character wasn't introduced until after the original series left the airwaves.

Top prize for lamest character, IMHO, goes to Gwildor. No disrespect meant to the late actor who portrayed him (Billy B-something, I can't recall the guy's name. Used to see him all the time on TV and bit film roles), but Gwildor should have been left out. Since the SFX technology didn't exist to bring Orko's character to life on-screen back then, they should have just left him out completely instead of throwing in a lame replacement.

Co-Creator of the NV
    Quote Originally Posted by TriKlops1971 View Post
    Stinkor was simply too ridiculous to be a credible character. Moss Man, while an interesting character in his own right, appeared to be simply a good version of Evilseed. Rio Blast might have made a good character for some other toy line, but not this one. Same with Spout Snout. Lookee was way too annoying (Is it a male or female character? Hard to tell.) for older viewers to appreciate (Imp's secret love interest maybe?). Clamp Champ had possibilities as a credible character, but we'll never know since that character wasn't introduced until after the original series left the airwaves.
    I agree that Rio Blast could've been good in a line where he fit in (maybe BraveStarr), but Snout Spout? Snout Spout is just plain terrible.

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Why isn't Photog on the list of lamest characters??? Even Mattel thought he wasn't worth an action figure.
    (Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

King Hiss, by far. Horrible concept, horrible design, horrible toy. Also his faction was a weakass ploy for popularity that fell flat. Kobra Khan, Ssssqueeze, Snake Face? Hardly a worthy equivalent of teams with the likes of Beast Man, Trap Jaw, Mantenna, Mult-Bot, etc.
    Thank god for the Filmation toon, it saved me from having to lump Tunglashor and Rattlor in with those losers.

And Jitsu. This guy was what they decided would work better as a toy then Strongarm? Whatever, guys...

And lastly, Scareglow. What kinda cheap POS Skeletor knockoff were they trying to palm off on us? They should have scrapped that, and in the minicomic, written in Saurod, and Blade as Faker's backup, to solidify their existance in the MotU continuity.
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

Even tho he was not in the original Filmation cartoon Stinkor is one of my favourite characters, in fact he was the first MOTU figure I ever bought so he is special to me for that reason.

Personally I voted for Gwildor because he was just so stupid. He made a bad movie terrible just by his mere presence...Dolph's acting didn't help either
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar
    He man! Of course!

Former fan fic writer Hordak Alpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    He man! Of course!

(Hordak Alpha))

BY THE POWER OF GREYSTONE! I am the power.

Widget
    Zodac shouldn't be listed. He's one of the best

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    He man! Of course!
    I hope you are joking....

I never like Gwildor, especially because I don´t like the movie, that movie terrifies me.
    ¡Ya tengo el PODER!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Grief...the later years from MOTU is where they were running out of ideas. I've got SIX of the worst MOTU characters.

Clamp Champ
    I don't hate the character so much as his power. That gun he carries with the two big pincers? That's so terrible!

Snout Spout
    Is this a guy who looks like an elephant or an elephant-man? If Snout Spout is some guy who wears a meched out elephant costume, he sucks.

Rio-Blast
    Cowboy in the barbarian/fantasy/mideval MOTU setting. He doesn't fit.

Gwildor
    Gwildor is what we have when we have the bystander/inventor of the deus ex machina of the week in figure form.

The Meteorbs
    An obvious try to snatch some Transformers sales.

The Energy Zoids
    I think these guys are the worst idea from MOTU. MAA turned a wounded warrior into a top? Rotar probably wanted to walk again, not to spin from place to place.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Zodak is one of my faves, always loved Stratos as a kid too. Rock dudes are okay, though I was never too into them.

Of this list Gwildor is easily the lamest character for me, though personally my all time lamest characters are those two spinning top guys, Rotar and Twistoid. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Grief...the later years from MOTU is where they were running out of ideas. I've got SIX of the worst MOTU characters.

Clamp Champ
    I don't hate the character so much as his power. That gun he carries with the two big pincers? That's so terrible!

Snout Spout
    Is this a guy who looks like an elephant or an elephant-man? If Snout Spout is some guy who wears a meched out elephant costume, he sucks.

Rio-Blast
    Cowboy in the barbarian/fantasy/mideval MOTU setting. He doesn't fit.

Gwildor
    Gwildor is what we have when we have the bystander/inventor of the deus ex machina of the week in figure form.

The Meteorbs
    An obvious try to snatch some Transformers sales.

The Energy Zoids
    I think these guys are the worst idea from MOTU. MAA turned a wounded warrior into a top? Rotar probably wanted to walk again, not to spin from place to place.
    I was reading this thinking how I liked them all until you reminded me of the energy zoids. I don't hate them, but they would be my least favorite. When they came out I was a little old to be playing with tops!
    MOTUC Forever!!!

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    Gwildor rockz...so uhm...Orko!
    Bad times don't last forever but bad guys do ~ Razor Ramone

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I say Demo-Man, Evil Warrior of non-finalized concepts.

Come on, he's a demo, people!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Trap Jaw

I don't really know why I hate him sow much, but that guy to me is the worse of the oldest MOTU figures.
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    However I will admit I hate the Star Child. That spoiled rotten brat needed a slap in the face.
    Hahahaha....give her one from me !

To Topic.....isn´t easy, i don´t like Gwildor and those asteroid boys....
    Voted Gwildor !

Defense of the "asteroid dudes"

I love Stondar and Rokkon. How powerful did those guys have to be? Surviving the rigors of Space. Stonedar was like the seasoned veteran and Rokkon was the impetuous rookie. Cool, cool toys. They even transformed and could ram into Snake Mountain from high orbit. How do you beat that?

I remember I got them both for Christmas one year and loved them. I just recently got Stonedar back. On to Rokkon.

I would give lamest to Gwildor? I always thought of him as a Orko ripoff, who had a good job.

Absolutely Gwildor!!! It's very very bad!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    What!!
    you guys dislike Gwildor more than those asteroid dudes!
    we are not talking about the stone warriors are you?
    the stone warriors were cool.
    not the asteroid animal transforming things. they sucked. :P

This is a tough one....of course Gwildor tops the list,but he is from the movie.TBH,I never really cared much for Stratos,I think it was that half beard thing he had going on that I didnt like much

I hated Gwildor, he was just a cheap Orko knockoff because they didn't have the special effects ability to put a floating Orko in the movie.