Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Iceman and Gbagok Present: The Slave City

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Again, I'm blown away by your story telling & how well it ties into MOTU so far . I must also mention what a great job at including early cartoon & mini comic MOTU. So, impress by your talent at story telling & art. you guy know how to keep the people wanting more.

-I really like how you are leading the world of Eternia into a bigger world & with more greater dangers.

-Like what you did with Lizard Man all together.

-Clam Champ is awesome! he was a boring character that had lots of potential. what you guys did with him is what he always deserved. I was worried that he wasn't going to have his 200x armor but you put it in. I was very happy how you made his personality & abilities.

-Will we see more mini Zodac appearances?

-I'm thrilled that you incorporated the flying hawk vehicle. this will make getting around Eternia much faster. they need all the aid they can get!

-Great ending with the snake men & disappearing city. And i think Marlana is catching on to Adams identity. it would be good & in safe hands if she did. and it is a matter of time that Teela would find out. Don't you think?

I gotta say, I'm really diggin' Lizard Man's redesign in this! Even though he was only around for two episodes in the original, he could of been useful in the 2002 series.

I love the story and the coverdesign

Updated!

Iceman and I are still working on BoE part 2, but I had some newer artwork for Slave City that I had intended to use in a special edition. A proper update is still some time off though, so I thought I'd post some updates here to tide everyone over for the rest of Book of Evil. Hope everyone enjoys!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Updated!

Iceman and I are still working on BoE part 2, but I had some newer artwork for Slave City that I had intended to use in a special edition. A proper update is still some time off though, so I thought I'd post some updates here to tide everyone over for the rest of Book of Evil. Hope everyone enjoys!
    great work as always gbagok and iceman as well too bad you can't convert these to a .cbz or .pdf file on these and your others works!

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    great work as always gbagok and iceman as well too bad you can't convert these to a .cbz or .pdf file on these and your others works!

Thanks! I'm not sure I can save to a .cbz file, but a .pdf would be ginormous and something I'd only do when we're done with everything.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Living in Laker Village Uncle Dorko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Thanks! I'm not sure I can save to a .cbz file, but a .pdf would be ginormous and something I'd only do when we're done with everything.
    You can. All you need to do is put all the individual images into a folder, compress that into a Zip or RAR file, and then change the file extension to .cbz or .cbr.
    "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." - Dr. Richard Dawkins

Ha Ha, I can't believe you guys put "Controversially-Clad-Action He-Man" in a leotard! bwahaha - excellent update: I think your version of Lodar would have made a great 200X Season 3 villain
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    Ha Ha, I can't believe you guys put "Controversially-Clad-Action He-Man" in a leotard! bwahaha - excellent update: I think your version of Lodar would have made a great 200X Season 3 villain
    Thank you! Yeah, Borat's man-kini kept haunting me, so a partial wet suit seemed like a better deal. Actually I intended to use the gladiator He-Man outfit from the Art of MOTU book, but it was significantly different and I didn't have time to change other artwork where He-Man is wearing the outfit we gave him before.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I was surprised to see Lizard Man redrawn in both his forms. I would like to see posted are the original pics of Lizard Man.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Court Magician
    While I do still love all of this I do express my disappointment that the sexiest He-Man "armour" yet has been covered up a bit and he seems to have been handed a pair of cycling shorts to put on!

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Just checked out the updates. Great stuff, gbagok. I gotta say, love how hi-res the stuff you're posting these days is! Really shows off how much work you put into your art with all of the subtle details. Keep doing what you do, man.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!