Thread: Tell me what you think?

Tell me what you think?

This is a rough sketch of Mantenna I'm doing and I wanted to do it right, before I put ink on it. Could you guys give me some feedback, and help me out. Let me Know what you think and tell me what to change thank's guys.

Unfortunately, I'm not an artist so I can't give you any technical advice but it looks pretty darn good to me.

It's lookin good so far imo. I am not an artist either though. However I do think the eye muscles are a bit thick imo. I would either make the eyes bigger or the muscles slimmer. Also I thought his mouth was supposed to be o-shaped, but that's artistic freedome I gues...
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Off to a good start. I'd say stay away from so many straight lines. For example, his neck & arms. Give the piece more of a flow. Also, maybe reposition the right arm unless you wont mind when people point out that it looks kinda........like ....maybe he's.....uh ......touching himself? I mean, with the hip thrusted forward and all. er....nevermind.

Looks good though. I like what I see so far!
    I think I brained my damage.

thank's guy's for the feedback,I'm going to make the eye muscels smaller,and the eyes abite bigger. I'm going to make his mouth more rounder. With his right arm I'll bring it up more so it don't look like he's touching him self,I'm bending his left arm up,and have him holding the stick thingy with both hand's. I'll bring his back legs in too,look's like he's doing the splits. I'll move his lower body back to take the extreme bend in his torso. I'll make these mods when I get back home from work and post'em to see what you think. Thank's guys.