Thread: Can someone post a pic of nordor for me??

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar

Can someone post a pic of nordor for me??

I just got it,and on the inside,i have NO idea where some of the stickers go,because im instructionless. Thanks!

If you could get multiple angles,that would be awsome!
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

I just bought a loose one as well. for $35.00 including shipping and could use some info on where to put the stickers also. I think I am going to have to make my own repo stickers. A high res scan of a sticker sheet would be nice too if anyone has one by chance.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Here we go :

Instructions : link deleted

Stickers : link deleted

Those files will be temporary on this server , I will delete them in 8 hours after this message.
    If you can upload them on another server it will be great for everyone who wants to have them.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.
    Last edited by musclor.fr.st; December 19, 2005 at 05:35am.
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

Hey Everyone,

I still have not picked up a Nordor, yet. However, I can tell from the pictures it is a very cool playset. I cannot wait to see it in reality. I also like it in the
    'NA' cartoon.

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    cool stuff,I figured all the stickers out. They all dried out,so I used elmers glue,and it didnt take very good and ruined the stickers.........
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael