Thread: Christmas Special; Easter Egg

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

Christmas Special; Easter Egg

Hello again!

Okay, its entirely possible that most of you have already found the Easter Egg on the Christmas Special DVD, and I'm sure that clues have been left in this very forum...

...but for those who haven't found it, try this! On the menu page, click 'up' until a star appears. Select the star... and Randor's Palace lights-up with Christmas Lights! The attention to detail is excellent; you can even see the wires!

I don't know if all countries have this tradition, but in England, the Christmas Lights of famous landmarks are often switched-on by celebrities... Now YOU can be a celebrity in Eternos City! Enjoy!

If you check the official talkback-thread for Christmas Special DVD, blackiecats mentions the star on the top of the screen in the first post.

It's the other possible easter eggs in the DVD that are still yet to be found.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I didn't know about this so thank you for the info.

Yes, thank you for putting that or I would have missed it too!!!
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Heroic Warrior
    You're very welcome!
    I understand Jukka's point of view, but the reason I posted this was specifically for those who had missed it... so I did a good thing after all!
    He-Man fans are great... always ready to say "thank you" for some new info, unlike on some other message boards where all people want to do is shoot you down.
    So thank you and enjoy the DVD!

Quote Originally Posted by Rammy
    reason I posted this was specifically for those who had missed it... so I did a good thing after all!
    You can do no wrong thing here.
    There are many people who didn't notice this trinket being mentioned couple of times here and there and hopefully this thread might share the fun.

And if you happen to find the other Easter Eggs from "A Christmas Special", let us know, will ya?

He-Man fans are great...
    Being an active He-Fan On-Line since '98, I could preach about it for hours.