Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Special; Easter Egg

crazymusicman2k
    Just to clear up things a little, are these easter egg's on the UK versions aswell as the US versions, which DVD's do they apply to?

I know theirs one US Xmas Special Easter Egg (FBI Warning logo) that doesn't apply to the UK DVD, but what about the volume 1, volume 2 DVD's etc... are there hidden things on here as i'm a little confused?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazymusicman2k
    Just to clear up things a little, are these easter egg's on the UK versions aswell as the US versions, which DVD's do they apply to?

I know theirs one US Xmas Special Easter Egg (FBI Warning logo) that doesn't apply to the UK DVD, but what about the volume 1, volume 2 DVD's etc... are there hidden things on here as i'm a little confused?

Thanks
    Howdy

These Easter Eggs only refer to the Region 1 DVDs and NOT the Contendar releases. One Easter Egg will work on the Region 2 Xmas Special and that is the Xmas lights

Chris M
    I have been honing my movie knowledge while I have been away and watching a lot. Best Picture winners left to watch: NONE. Films left to watch in Empire's 500 greatest films list: ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN

So in the Easter Eggs thread at the top of this forum, the first 2 CS eggs are described as such:

Quote Originally Posted by Val
    1: Snowy FBI warning (NTSC only)
    Insert disc, press PLAY, then hold the UP button.
    This must be done before the FBI warning appears.
    You'll see a special snow-covered warning!

2: Dancing Orko & Kowl
    (Must first invoke Snowy FBI warning)
    After initial main menu loop, let menu timeout once more, this will activate an endless loop of the easter egg which can be stopped by any button.
    Also, when returning to the main menu from any other page, let menu timeout once.
    So what does "NTSC only" mean? Can US copies initiate this easter egg? I couldn't get it to work and I bought mine in the US, in the store back when they were first released. : /