• Yes

34 28.81%
  • No

84 71.19%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone like Loo-Kee

jermainemack

Does anyone like Loo-Kee

We all love him after the end of the She-Ra Series that you that Loo-Kee hide somewhere after today's story and does anyone like Loo-Kee because Loo-Kee is my favorite character from She-Ra so if you can draw him for me!

Impin' Ain't Easy! DreamTripper's Avatar
    Umm, okay?

Support Bili the Droid
    It's GrAyskull. It's posted all over the packaging and this site.
    CANON-the body of rules, principles, or standards accepted as axiomatic and universally binding in a field of study or art, such as a storyline
    CANNON-a mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

I will change my avatar as soon as Imp is made in MOTUC

He-Man.org Administrator TheShadow's Avatar
    Loo-Kee is not my favorite character, but I always liked him. The episode "Loo-Kee Lends a Hand" was great, IMO.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow
    Loo-Kee is not my favorite character, but I always liked him. The episode "Loo-Kee Lends a Hand" was great, IMO.
    I always liked that episode as well. It was as if the problem was so big the narrator had to get involved. I love how it involves so many of major characters from Light Hope to Skeletor and Beastman to the Sorceress and Orko and He-Man.

I think Loo-Kee is a great character for small children. It's when your older that he really gets on your nerves. Maybe if he had been a little less cute-sy we'd like him better.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

like shadow, he's not my favorite character but i like him
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

"If I were a vegetable I'd be a radish because I'm only kind of rad."

My roomate recently redesigned and posted a Loo-Kee pic in the fan art forum:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=130836

D/L

Bang your head!!!
    If I ever see him, I'm going to run him over...
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

I can't stand that little turd!

But he did play a key role in Loo-Kee lends a hand. so after that ep he wasn't that bad.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

A big fan of Slush Head
    I wish I had the She-Ra series cause I don't remember much about him, just that he hides in almost every episode. So I don't know, he looks ok.

I don't even know why I posted this!
    Last edited by Mike Bock; January 2, 2006 at 01:26am.

POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    His voice was annoying on the show, and I could rarely find him in the few eps I have rewatched recently, even with the Org's nifty guide to do so...
    I like him now tho, thanks to Ted675's redesign of him, I even have him as my screensaver on my laptop!

queen of ellipsis... LadyAngora's Avatar
    i'm not a very big fan of lookee... especially when they had him become an actual character in the episodes. i thought his place was perfect as the hidden guy with the moral at the end... but the toy was kind of scary looking!
    - LadyAngora

She-Ra ToyGuide
    --------------
    So, would you ever want to be a model?
    No way. I mean, I want to lose weight, but not all of it. -- Jessi

First look at the topic and I thought you asked if anybody looked like Lookee and I'm thinkling is this guy on crack? As for the topic, I like Loo kee.........with a side of hashbrowns! Seriously, I found him odd, but no more annoying than orko.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow
    I agree. I can't really vote because he isn't my favourite character by a long shot, but I didn't mind him in the series either and I don't think the series would have been the same without him.

and Loo-Kee Lends a Hand episode is one of my favourites too!
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

Chris here...

I never had a strong opinion about Loo-Kee until I saw "Loo-Kee Lends A Hand" - that episode just made such a huge impression on me because of all the twists and turns the story takes, Loo-Kee made a huge jump up in my estimation with that episode!

Oh yes, and the only POP figure I don't have that I'd absolutely *love* to own is (you guessed it) Loo-Kee!

Take care...
    Are you fed up with the problems you've been experiencing buying from MattyCollector.com?

If so, please consider joining the Facebook group Mattel Toys - Petition for Change, to present a united voice to Mattel calling for change.

MOTU Classics is an amazing toyline, and collecting it should be fun. Let's try and make a difference.
    --------

www.thundercatslair.org

Quote Originally Posted by He-Fan
    Oh yes, and the only POP figure I don't have that I'd absolutely *love* to own is (you guessed it) Loo-Kee!

Take care...
    You have Spinnerella?!
    The 12 figures I still need: 12/Spinnerella, 11/Peekablue, 10/Squeeeze, 9/Lizard Man, 8/Gwildor, 7/Filmation Clawful, 6/Imp, 5/Mermista, 4/Dylamug, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Filmation Hordak, 1/Queen Angella.

Heroic Warrior
    Everyone seems to hate Loo-Kee..... but I never really had a problem with him.

absolutely hated loo-kee lol

kinda sounds like loki

Look-ee's a sweetie and like Orko, and Kowl one of my favorite chars. from MOTU.
    Besides how can you hate those big EYES?!!?!!?
    My book "Musings from the Lips of a Dark Rose " is out : http://www.amazon.com/Musings-Lips-D...&redirect=true
    YAYAYAYAY!!!!
    I'm in heaven!!!

Loo-Kee was good for what he was and made the She-Ra morals something refreshing from those in He-Man.

"Loo-Kee Lends a Hand" was fantastic - but "Loo-Kee's Sweety"? Please. Bob Forward was having an 'off' day when he wrote that.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Amy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    I think Loo-Kee is a great character for small children. It's when your older that he really gets on your nerves. Maybe if he had been a little less cute-sy we'd like him better.
    Well, even as a woman, a girl at the hey-day of She-ra (with it's hey-day to soon return NOW) I must agree with this, I hated the 'guy'. Sorry all but I did, he was too cute, and too cute can go wrong alot of times, Orko was much better. On She-ra, Kowl was MUCH better then Loo-Kee in any case also. Not saying this in a bad way now, She-Ra POP was a GREAT cartoon adventure always, but I do think they spent a small too much time in the trying to clone the Orko effect from He-Man MORU, Madam Razz, Kowl, Loo-Kee...all again not in a bad way, but clearly 'comedy clones' based off the comedy caused by Orko in He-Man. They just went at elast one character too far in She-Ra and that character is that sickening Loo-Kee character.

Now Otherwise....

Quote Originally Posted by MossMan710179
    If I ever see him, I'm going to run him over...
    I AGREE with this a million times over, however, I'd choose a much more violent death for the little punk...something far more slow and torturiest then running him over, that would be funny, but that would either kill him too darn fast or just not cause enough pain as he deserves.

~Amy

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DestrongerLupus
    My roomate recently redesigned and posted a Loo-Kee pic in the fan art forum:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=130836

D/L

Awesome picture! Loo-Kee might have been tolerable if he'd looked more like that, and not had such an annoying voice!
    The episode "Loo-Kee lends a hand" is one of my favourites, but that's more in spite of Loo-Kee rather than because of him.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Awesome picture! Loo-Kee might have been tolerable if he'd looked more like that, and not had such an annoying voice!
    The episode "Loo-Kee lends a hand" is one of my favourites, but that's more in spite of Loo-Kee rather than because of him.
    I'll let my roomie know you said so! I really liked that episode too, but it only made me LOVE Loo-Kee, whereas I'd only enjoyed him previously

I'll never understand why he's so despised by so many

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DestrongerLupus

I'll never understand why he's so despised by so many

D/L

I guess like so many things in life, you either love him or you hate him lol
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

He's not my favorite character,
    but I don't dislike him either.

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamTripper
    Umm, okay?
    I agree

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"