Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    There are a few, such as Adam and Adora speaking about the gymnastics they used to do as if they'd grown up together, Leech's armband appearing and dissapearing, Glimmer's dissapearing tights, the inability to decide which planet Snout Spout is from, The way putting a potion in one Horde flyer mysteriously transferred it to all of the Horde flyers, The fact that Tung Lashor suddenly ends up working for Skeletor even though he has a huge Horde symbol on his armor.... I could probably go on more if I really stopped and thought about it...
    But hey, who cares, She-Ra will always be the best tv show I've ever seen!

What about the fact that they can't decide whether the guy's name is Hose Nose or Snout Spout? She'Ra definitely calls him Hose Nose in that episode where Glimmer, Swifty and She-Ra get shrunk. But then in other episode he's called Snout Spout.
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Falcon View Post
    What about the fact that they can't decide whether the guy's name is Hose Nose or Snout Spout? She'Ra definitely calls him Hose Nose in that episode where Glimmer, Swifty and She-Ra get shrunk. But then in other episode he's called Snout Spout.
    Maybe they're twins.

Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Credit where credit is due...regardless...

Despite the fact that fans may pick up on narrative bloopers I still have to give credit where credit is due. If anyone had undertaken a major and I'm talkin' MAJOR writing task, they'd realise that the longer the writing, the harder it is to keep track of everything that is written. Especially as we're only human and we do have mortal chores like using the bathroom and eating, when we take a break from the writing processess, we have to re-read what we've already written so we know where we're at but the bigger the work, the more you have to cram into your mind and it's hard to keep track of every little detail. The scripts for just one episode for storyboarding is quite chunky but if you also have to re-read previous episodes just so you won't make blunders...well...let's just say these people were working towards deadlines.

Bloopers or not, I take my hat off to the scriptwriters for the cartoons.

But having said...the bloopers are fun
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Bloopers during tapings of sitcoms are fun, but I hate it when there are writing bloopers you just cannot explain---when it's clearly a mistake that destroys continuity.

This happens in some of my favorite sitcoms from the 80s sometimes, and it makes me wonder how those could ever happen. I mean sure the people behind-the-scenes are human and make mistakes, but if I were a sitcom writer, I would keep a constantly-updated profile on the characters to ensure that the info is always accurate and continuous.

Important to the world? No. But a major quirk with me? Yes. lol
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"