Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Facebook?

well i signed up for facebook. It is something I hardly use but thats just me.
    Check out Thundercatslair.org for all your Thundercats needs.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    A lot has changed in two years in this thread. I started out saying Myspace was better. How times have changed. I'm so addicted to FB now and Myspace is a forgotten URL. And since they now have profile names, figured I'd update this thread (I did a search and didn't see any 'Post your FB link' threads).

http://www.facebook.com/geologymule

If you send a friend request to me, please mention you are from .Org and handle.

Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Facebook is my daily habit

I do, I at least check it once a day

I have facebook. Mainly use it for sharing photos with friends, keeping in with friend that have moved away and people I've meet when travelling.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

FACEWHAT?

just kidding. I use FaceBook as well.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

i use it, I don't do much on it really, more than anything all I do is fish wrangler. BUT i'd love people to join my group...it's my comic creation. more to come and some great stuff for Christmas and Halloween.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...d=119903761892
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    My band is on Facebook. You should check us out and become a Fan!

facebook.com/TheBananaConvention
    --Monte N
    http://www.thebananaconvention.com

After being hassled by folks constantly to join, I finally signed up.

I find Facebook to be just as annoying as I had originally anticipated.
    I've made some wall posts, but have found it's pretty pointless because you have about 15 minutes before it falls off folks' feed, and is forgotten.

Occasionally I'll make a pass through posts that are on my feed when I sign on and make some comments. But it's like an exercise in futility.

The only good thing I've found with it is having another means to communicate with folks who tend to live on Facebook, and don't check their e-mail as much.

Loves Species 8472 <3 o0angeredsoul0o's Avatar
    I facebook.
    "It has been proven! Jess is clincally insane. But she aint havin no therapy!!"

I do have a Facebook page. Mainly for connecting with old school friends and sharing pictures with family. I dont do any of the apps like Farmville or Mafia or send a drink request a pillow fight while poking you stuff.
    My blog: huckthedog.com

My trade feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=174899

I also have a Facebook page, but I don't use Facebook very often.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Here's my FB link if you want to add me, http://www.facebook.com/zack2k

I started to add some of the familliar face in the Org, So if you don't know me or familliar of me I'm Zuleffendi in FB.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

I've been on there for a while now. I saw how much fun my ex was having with it so I ended up joining. I can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/WanderingStarChild
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

I'm the bad guy. Stinkor's Only Fan's Avatar
    I'm one of the proud few that does none of it. No facebook,myspace,or twitter.

Don't need it,don't want it and I'm sick of hearing about all of them truthfully.
    If anyone needs me for something i have a phone and an e-mail account. Anything else seems pretty pointless to me.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'm on it at least once a day - I find it's a great way to keep up with people you don't see very often (and don't particularly want to - old classmates, second cousins, etc.)

Since my wife, and almost all of our friends are on it, it's a really easy way to spread news and keep in touch, share pics, etc. Overall, I like it!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    it's a really easy way to spread news and keep in touch, share pics, etc. Overall, I like it!
    That is what I really like about it. I get to see pics of family members I wouldn't have normally seen. With smart phone integrations its even easier. I take a pic of my nephew, immediately upload to FB, all other family can see it instead of having to click through an address book to email.

I have planned and used the events calender to coordinate many get togethers and parties. I also keep up with close friends more than I did before.

I have even used to for emergencies. A month or so I was on my way to the hospital with my dad who collapsed at a football game. On the way to the hospital I updated what had happened and immediately everyone knew instead of having to call each and every one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor's Only Fan View Post

Don't need it,don't want it and I'm sick of hearing about all of them truthfully.
    If anyone needs me for something i have a phone and an e-mail account. Anything else seems pretty pointless to me.
    A few of my friends have that attitude, and they miss out on a lot of stuff. When you know and talk regulary with hundreds of people it isn't as easy to keep up with someone that way.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

I've been on Facebook every since my wife got me hooked on this silly game called Farmtown. But I actually like using better than Myspace to the point I rarely ever get on Myspace anymore. If any of ya'll want to add me I'm mzambrano1
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Farmtown? That's so yesterday. All the cool kids play Farmville
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor's Only Fan View Post

I agree. I have a FB page but could care less about it, never do anything with it and the novelty wore off in about two weeks.

I can't stand the folks who post things like, "Mmmm, coffee in the morning!"

Who cares about your damn morning beverage? I have one too, every damn day and you don't see me whipping out my blackberry to tell 200 people about it.

Also, Myspace is still better for music. I can find almost any band and listen to tons of underground stuff on there, then go buy their music or find out where they're playing near me.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I agree. I have a FB page but could care less about it, never do anything with it and the novelty wore off in about two weeks.

I can't stand the folks who post things like, "Mmmm, coffee in the morning!"

Who cares about your damn morning beverage? I have one too, every damn day and you don't see me whipping out my blackberry to tell 200 people about it.
    I agree with you!

Mind you I only use Facebook to play Mafia Wars.

Leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Homeworld: Cybertron. the great Autobot city of Iacon
    Mafia Wars is a horrible, horrible addiction. LOL Must...keep...playing...
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, but freedom isn't free."
    http://www.myspace.com/tkd_trevor

I'd rather Homerow.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

I swore I'd never use Facebook, Twitter, Myspace etc..... but since my wife and our friends are all on it, I've signed up to Facebook.... Haven't posted yet. Maybe someday when I have something worthwhile and not just random chit chat.

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    A few of my friends have that attitude, and they miss out on a lot of stuff. When you know and talk regulary with hundreds of people it isn't as easy to keep up with someone that way.
    That's what my wife's for. I let her tell me what's going on.
    Last edited by sonofblaine; October 14, 2009 at 07:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

I'm on myspace but I have considered facebook too shall I go for it?
    Starchild's #1 fan!!