• Hunga the Harpy

4 9.52%
  • Spydra

5 11.90%
  • Shokoti

17 40.48%
  • Other (please specify)

3 7.14%
  • Sex-Swap one of the male Evil Warriors (please specify)

5 11.90%

Thread: Just for fun: Another lady for the Evil Warriors

Just for fun: Another lady for the Evil Warriors

Well, I got to thinking: The Heroic Warriors have Teela, The Sorceress and Kittrina; the Evil Horde has Catra, Scorpia, Shadow Weaver, Entrapta and Octavia; but who does Skelly have? Evil-Lyn, and thats it. So, in the interest of being an equal oppurtunity employer, I think Skelly ought to have another evil henchwoman. So, I got together a list of Evil Women that I think could possibly make the transition in this poll (as you can see, I'm hravesting the Horde for gals as well )

Myself, I chose Octavia. Why? Well, in addition to my pro-Mer Man/Octavia stance, I don't think that the Evil Warriors need another witch, and while I could have just as easily taken Catra, Scorpia or Entrapta, I didn't because a) Catra and Scorpia are too tightly bound to the Horde, as core members of the Force Squadron, and b) Entrapta seems too bright and flower to hang in Snake Mountain. I don't even know why she's in the Fright Zone to start with.

Alternately, Hunga the harpy could work in a pinch, but I still like the idea of Octavia serving Skeletor better.
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

If SKELETOR recruits another girl, it should be Sho-poopy, I mean SHOKOTI.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I reckon a sex-swap on Webstor could be cool.

She could be called Spydra and be a kind of femme fatale figure, beautiful temptress style, luring people in and trapping them in her web filled cave in Snake Mountain. She could have long feminine hair unlike Evil-Lyn, and a long cape with a cobweb design. She could spin huge webs to ensnare bug themed characters such as Buzz-Off... Ooh, I wanna customise a POP figure now...
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Killian

She could be called Spydra...
    But there's already a Spydra, she's even in the poll lol
    People who say certain characters should never be remade is stupid. Throw rocks at them.

I support Filmation characters for MOTUC! Let Mattel know it's worth their while to get the rights to those characters!

It would be fun to see FourPack Boo/Skelepimp creation... that was the Female version of Two-Bad... working for Skeletor!
    My book "Musings from the Lips of a Dark Rose " is out : http://www.amazon.com/Musings-Lips-D...&redirect=true
    YAYAYAYAY!!!!
    I'm in heaven!!!

Oh yeah, durr... completely read past her In my defence it's late and I'm tired... Gotta go dig out my MOTU DVD's and watch the Spydra episode now lol

Ok, changing my "Spydra" characters name to Arachnia...

Anee-Medra

Anee-Medra - the sterotypical anime girl action star.

She's whiney. She cries. Makes guys feel bad. And when they're not paying attention she hits them in the jimmy. Also she has a really annoying high pitched voice and her constant jabbering gives people headaches. She also has the weird ability to pull large mallets form seemingly nowhere to hit people on the head with.
    ~Most Powerful Fan in the Universe

Heroic Somnambulist
    I think one of the female widgets- very nasty little thing.

Shokoti... Loved her in her double episode and always thought she'd make a great extra faction. I even started a Shokoti Cult in my toys.

Shokoti, Masque, and Meathook (an original guy, silent, creepy and subservient to Shokoti with a huge bashing spiked hand)
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Good idea for a poll - however, it's a tough choice.

I agree about there already being one witch, so therefore we don't need another. And whilst Octavia's probably the best choice villain-wise, Hunga didn't have any alliance with the Horde, so I imagine she'd be happy to help out Skeletor. For her own gain, of course...

I still think Shokoti would have rocked in the 2002 He-Man series, with some sort of connection to King Hiss.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian

She could be called Spydra and be a kind of femme fatale figure, beautiful temptress style, luring people in and trapping them in her web filled cave in Snake Mountain. She could have long feminine hair unlike Evil-Lyn, and a long cape with a cobweb design. She could spin huge webs to ensnare bug themed characters such as Buzz-Off... Ooh, I wanna customise a POP figure now...

YEAH! That sounds really good! Il like the name:
    Spydra! "Evil Spider Henchwoman"
    LoL!

Spydra sounds great!

Don't forget Tri-Klopsa:

No classic custom of her yet!

Last edited by J-Sun; February 23, 2006 at 08:44am.
    Check out my Custom Figures! http://www.jsunscustoms.com

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Shapoopy, definitely. Only villain to have a two-parter in the MOTU series.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by sonofblaine
    Shokoti... Loved her in her double episode and always thought she'd make a great extra faction. I even started a Shokoti Cult in my toys.
    One question though: If you think she'd make a great extra faction, why then make her subservient to Skeletor?

Nice cult, btw ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    One question though: If you think she'd make a great extra faction, why then make her subservient to Skeletor?

Nice cult, btw ^_^
    Well... True. I guess I'm thinking along the lines of a female villain period for He-man to battle, not exactly under Skeletor.
    "I won Dungeons and Dragons! And it was advanced!!" -Pierce Hawthorne-

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Sun
    Spydra sounds great!

Don't forget Tri-Klopsa:

No classic custom of her yet!

WoW! She looks very nice J-Sun! Awesome job!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn
    If SKELETOR recruits another girl, it should be Sho-poopy, I mean SHOKOTI.
    Highly doubt Shokoti will join Skeletor's just to be under him. Her powers either equals or surpassed his. Same thing with The Enchantress too.

Spidra might be a good candidate, since there's no one else.

As for the Hordeswomen, I highly doubt Hordak will let him have any of his girls. But Catra did work with Skeletor before. The same with Weaver.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

A big fan of Slush Head
    Rook my friend , this is a tough call. I love it!!
    I would like to see Catra to be part of Skeletor's evil Warriors, she would a great addittion to Skeletor's warriors and a nemesis to Kittrina but then I think hmmm... Shokoti would be another cool one but she would fight Evil Lyn all the time so she's no good. I also like the idea of Octavia in there she would help Mer-Man in underwater operation.

Aaahhh I don't know!! My head hurts!!
    Great thread dude!

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Hmm, very interesting question.

My instinct is to say "Scorpia!" as I dearly love her so , and while she is an integral part of The Horde in POP season 1, she's (sadly) not in season 2. And a scorpion woman would be a neat-o addition to Snake Mountain.

I think Hunga is an excellent idea. Her brown shades would go well with the darkness of Snake Mountain, and it would be cool to have a flying evil warrior to be counterpoint to the winged Sorceress/Zoar.

Besides, Hunga was soooo cruel to Angella's family, I want her gone from Etheria.
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

There are too many possibilities to choose just one, but I will put them in order of favorites:

1. Beast Woman ~ Savage henchwoman!
    2. Mer-Woman ~ Evil ocean warlady!
    3. Stinka ~ Evil mistress of odors!
    4. Skeletelle ~ Lady of destruction!
    5. Lobsta ~ Warrioress with the grip of evil!
    6. Jujit-Sue ~ Evil mistress of martial arts!

Any one of these female equivalents would have been really cool in my book.

What about Crita? It'd be interesting to see how she and Evil Lyn get along, at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    What about Crita? It'd be interesting to see how she and Evil Lyn get along, at least!

Soooooo hoping for Crita in Classics!!!

I voted OTHER and meant Crita!

Practicly she is the other female Evil warrior since it was planned that she would return with Skeletor from Primus to help him regain his power on Eternia.

Heroic Warrior
    I liked the idea of Shokoti!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I doubt most girls find Skeletor,s male chauvinism nor snake mountain very attractive . Evil lynn tolerates it because she is skeletors apprentice but she usually betrays him if she gets the chance .
    Hunga would probably feel very comfortable joining the Evil Warrior boys club and Snake Mountain is very similar to her hideout .

The horde girls ? Never . They live in a real city with real bathroom facilities . I assume skeletor and the boys have some pit toilet .
    Hordak knows how to treat ladies properly and keep in mind he helped raise Princess Adora into the fine young lady she is today . Hordak also has emotional outbursts that any girl can relate to .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; May 12, 2014 at 08:36pm.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold