Thread: First Attempt. Hope it's OK

First Attempt. Hope it's OK

From The Depths Of Despondose, To The Halls Of Grayskull It's Self!

The Shaddow All Scream Of Their Mystresses Tretchery.

The Mask Of Bastet Has Been Stolen!

Now Is The Time! Another Champion Must Be Anointed!
    !

In The Depths Of Her Uneasy Sleep the Sorceresses Dreams Are Invaded With The Emassaries Etherial Light.

"The Time Has Come Guardian Of The Swords Of Power! Protection Is Needed!The Jewel Calls For The Princess. The Orb Of The Elders Must Find Her Soon"!

"For Prime Has The Mask And Soon She Will Rise"!
    !!!!!!

As the light faded she saw it again, that eternal nightmare! For all the other nights she was powerless against his crime! But, this night she was not! With the power of the Elders at last backing her astral search, Zoar, the falcon flew endlessly through the Cosmose. She called for Adora, again and again. Finally with a searge of power, the Elders power, Grayskulls power, and the Emmessaries power. Te-Lana, taking the form of the sorceress spoke with the voice of a Goddess, reaching into the very depths of creation itself.

Come-forth She-Ra, Princess of Power

The Universe almost danced with the power of the events that were unfolding. The stars shone brighter than suns. For one moment it almost seemed that Time and Fate them selves colided with Inifinity for this one purpose alone!. As the powers at work reached their apex, the way was finally opened.

Galexies were split and the path was revealed. As the powers reached their zenth, a single tiny star shone brighter than all the others.Then, suddenly in front of The Sorceress appeared Zodak and The Green Goddess herself! In one voice they spoke.

"It Has Been done!"

(Zodak) "She shall be returned to her lineage as a weilder of the powers of Grayskull!"

(Green Goddess) "She shall be the air to the powers of the first ones. She Shall be protected by the combined forces of Light Hope and The Crystal Castle it self"!

(Both) "Fate has called, Destany has answered. Let the celestal balance once again be restored".

As the light faded the Sorceress awoke. Upon rising from her bed, the sword of protection finally greeted her.

"Can It Be?... After So Long! ADAM"....!
    Last edited by Angel-T; April 26, 2006 at 09:48pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Very interesting start ...

I found the colored typefaces a little distracting, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    Very interesting start ...

I found the colored typefaces a little distracting, though.
    Indeed.

I hope you continue with this story, but maybe without the colored typefaces
    God's in his heaven - all's right with the world

Thanks for the comments guys! The only reasion I used the colour was because I have always associated the charactors with those colours.

It was never really ment to be a fan fic. I wanted to write a little introduction for a custom Catra. Kinda of like what the 4H did with the Hordak bust. (The winds of Eternia are wispering of his return). Not that it will be anything near there level. There have not been many 2k Catra custom done, so I was hoping to build a little anticipation.

It was only ment to go as far as the bit "She Will Rise!!!! But hey, you know something inside of me just wanted to carry on writing for a bit. I have always felt that catra as a charactor has never been played up enough.

I have also always felt there needed to be more detail as to how the powers that be decided that it was time for She-Ra to appear. I Love the classic verson of secret of the sword so wouldn't want to change it. Just add to it a little bit

I don't know if I will carry on writing the story. I have never really written fan fics before.

But I supose it would be cool to have a story to accompany the custom. The problem I find is that the standards on these forums are so high. People write really good stories and make really wonderful customs. I just worry that my work wouldn't be up to scratch. But we all gotta start somewhere I suppose!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!