Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Classic colored Sorceress

Just ordered mine! I'm hoping that it comes in a cool box too so Randor has company!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Divia
    Suppose you had no knowledge of the .org or AFX and was going to a toy show cause your boyfriend dragged you to one so he could geek out and then you see the SOrceress and you're like Whoa...I remember that!! And it brings back fond memories and you need to have it.... $35.00 isn't so bad..right..for a childhood memory.
    That's the entire problem with collecting MOTU/PoP. Before you know it, you've dropped so much money into a collection. It constantly amazes me, but then I just go back and do it all over again.
    Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat

Just ordered mine!! Didn't say it was sold out yet thank heavens I am a little behind since I just got back from 15 days on my Florida Vacation
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

I have my classic colored Sorceress pre-ordered as of this morning. I can't wait to see her. Thank you to everyone that made this possible.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

A big fan of Slush Head
    Oh boy Oh boy oh boy!! This Sorceress is sweet, I can't stop thinking about her.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    ***The Marketplace is the place for purchase requests***

Lycan
    Can we keep it in english please, thanks
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

This is awsome! I wonder if they will let us know if and when she sells out!? The brisk sales could encourage AFX and crew to look into offering more exclusives!

I just ordered mine. I still don't have wave 2... but what the hell, I need this, right?
    Bill :: guitargod694

I ordered mine with a Wave 3 on Friday. Can't wait to get them all!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I ordered mine, even though I still have not come around to collecting these. I figured I would help the .org out with the order. If i could only get a Randor I would be on board, I still need Stinkor too.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98
    This is awsome! I wonder if they will let us know if and when she sells out!? The brisk sales could encourage AFX and crew to look into offering more exclusives!

Thats a good point. If sales are strong who knows what the future holds.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    Thats a good point. If sales are strong who knows what the future holds.
    Oh sweet goodness let it be movie He-Man and Skeletor, and then let there be variants in the classic colors.

So says the Sword.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

just ordered mine

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Ok since no one responded to my last post Iīm gonna change my word to make it a question.

Anybody can tell me what I need to do to get the payment method "Money Order" when I fill in the order? The options on the order are credit cards and PayPal. I canīt pay that way so I canīt finish my order. What must I do to get it done if I want to pay via Money Order?

hmmm... How weird is this - I LOVE the classic sorceress - was one of those people who never fully accepted the new design. Now I see this repaint and I think I like the new design better. Maybe it's just the colours - the classic colours don't work all that well on the new design. Now, a classic sculpt would probably win me back over to the side of nostalgia, but we all know that will never happen. I'm undecided as to whether I'll get this. Funnily enough, it's not a matter of price, but rather that I display all of the stactions and having two sorceress won't do. I have not treated the stactions as MOC/MIB items, but unless I can find a way to display both sorceresses, it looks like this might be the first... ..that is, if I get this repaint..

..sometimes things look better in the minds eye... .. will this be the same for characters like Scare Glow and Spikor???

Tytus, per AFX's site:

Can I pay with a check or money order?
    Yes, you may send a check or money order payable in U.S. funds to: The Playground Corporation, P.O. Box 160911, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-0921. Please print a copy of our order form and attach it with your payment. Please note that availability is subject to change at anytime for orders placed with a money order. In the event an item is sold out by the time we receive your money order, your payment will be promptly returned to you. For personal checks, we will not ship your order until your check clears with our bank.

You could also:

How do I contact AFX?
    You can contact us through phone, fax, e-mail, or postal mail:

* Phone: 808-596-7431
    * Fax: 707-885-2291
    * E-mail: sales@shopafx.com
    * Postal Mail: P.O. Box 160911, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-0921
    Last edited by Okro; March 22, 2006 at 07:20am.
    I like all the figs, except the ones I don't.

My WANT/TRADE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by Okro
    Tytus, per AFX's site:

Can I pay with a check or money order?
    Yes, you may send a check or money order payable in U.S. funds to: The Playground Corporation, P.O. Box 160911, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-0921. Please print a copy of our order form and attach it with your payment. Please note that availability is subject to change at anytime for orders placed with a money order. In the event an item is sold out by the time we receive your money order, your payment will be promptly returned to you. For personal checks, we will not ship your order until your check clears with our bank.

You could also:

How do I contact AFX?
    You can contact us through phone, fax, e-mail, or postal mail:

* Phone: 808-596-7431
    * Fax: 707-885-2291
    * E-mail: sales@shopafx.com
    * Postal Mail: P.O. Box 160911, Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-0921
    Thanks but I knew that already. The problem is that I canīt complete my order because the only payment options I can click on are PayPal or credit card methods. The order canīt be completed if none of those is marked. And if I marked one of those then they request specifics for that (i. e. a credit card number) which I of course donīt have. Well, thanks anyways.

I guess Iīll have to get it from ebay then. At least I can say I tried to order from AFX.
    Last edited by Ivotas; March 22, 2006 at 11:12am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus
    Thanks but I knew that already. The problem is that I canīt complete my order because the only payment options I can click on are PayPal or credit card methods. The order canīt be completed if none of those is marked. And if I marked one of those then they request specifics for that (i. e. a credit card number) which I of course donīt have. Well, thanks anyways.

I guess Iīll have to get it from ebay then. At least I can say I tried to order from AFX.
    I got the impression you were to print and fill out an order form INSTEAD of completing the online process... But I don't know that for sure. Did you email AFX and ask?

EDIT: Looking at the order form, I'd say that it is a matter of filling it out and sending it in on paper.
    Last edited by guitargod694; March 22, 2006 at 06:51pm.
    Bill :: guitargod694

Tytus: Send them an email!

They don't bite! and they reply pretty fast!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Just did as you suggested blackiecats. Youīre right, theyīre pretty damn fast with their responses.

And guitargod694, you were right. The order form has to be printed out in paper and send with together with the M.O. payment.

Well, should have thought of that first before asking here.

any one know how low they are on her? i hope she sell's out fast so she can help the org...and if she sells good maby they will do more org repants! lol
    Last edited by Dark Sorceress; March 23, 2006 at 05:40pm.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041