Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic colored Sorceress

All I can say is wow! I never really cared much for the new Sorceress. She just didnt appeal to me somehow. And when wave three got revealed I somehow wasnt that impressed as with the previous waves because she was part of it. I mean I would have purchased her too but I just wouldnt have cared that much.

But right now seeing the return of the classic colors the whole situation is different. Thats my Sorceress dammit! She looks so great. Now Im most definitely looking forward on purchasing her. I hope Ill be able to get one.

She's beautiful! My opinion of the new Sorceress just changed. It's offically gone form "meh" to "beautiful"

Seriously, I might have to cancel my order for the normal staction of her, this is the only version for me!

The picture on the AFX website is great, everyone check it out and order to support the org!

Evil Overlord of Veg Vegtablesam's Avatar
    Hmmmm, that is beautiful, but im not sure i can afford nearly $50 for it to be shipped to the UK. With that sort of money id be close to being able to order the whole of wave 3.

Same here. I like this Exclusive ten times more than the regular version. But I already can't afford wave 3, so I'm forced to pass now. Too bad she probably will sell for more than twice as much on eBay and the like once she's sold out at AFX... *sigh*

That Sorceress is excellent. It looks loads better than the version in wave 3!

However, before ordering I have 2 questions. First, will we get Zoar with this exclusive Sorceress (I'm assuming so, with the pics containing Zoar)

Secondly, I noticed it's pending approval I really want that statue as it looks in the pictures and I'm worried something will be changed that I don't like. Should I order straight away and run the risk of disapointment? Actually I have to know if Zoar is included before ordering because it works out at around 29 (British Pounds) which is a lot of money.

I've also heard horror stories about AFX and things coming in damaged, Can I trust them to deliver the statue well packed and in good condition?

I wish I could just pick this up at a store for 29 instead, so to be sure of what I'm getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegtablesam
    Hmmmm, that is beautiful, but im not sure i can afford nearly $50 for it to be shipped to the UK. With that sort of money id be close to being able to order the whole of wave 3.
    Yeah, but you haven't factored in airmail shipping. With airmail shipping, your looking at double that, maybe more...

Then in the UK at Forbidden Planet stores, the cheapest you can get the mini statues for is around 16.99 each. That's makes it 50.97, which is around $90 American dollars. Then that's only if you can find them, which many people can't. In the long run your only paying about 10 more for a limted edition exclusive!

Personally the price is reasonable in my opinion and isn't a problem. My problem is I want to be sure of what I'm getting before committing to buying.
    Last edited by blackiecats; March 13, 2006 at 05:21am.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

I just pre-ordered some- she looks amazing this way! Now I'm looking at my very expensive 15" statue and thinking she doesn't look right... now watch the AP version of the 15" be classic-colored too! I'll kill!
    Now for the BIG QUESTION- is she coming with that Zoar, as pictured? Or will it be the way it was with Stinkor and Odephus, where you don't find out until you see it that there's no Odephus included?
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

krypton
    Ordered mine, I too prefer this one.

I wonder exactly how limited she will be???

Quote Originally Posted by krypton
    I wonder exactly how limited she will be???
    That's what I'm wondering too!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I hate paying for shipping, sometimes it's really ridiculous...

Sucks that I need this great looking Sorceress. I'd get ANY classic colored character for sure regardless of the ridiculous shipping prices.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I don't think I'll be getting this version of the Sorceress, It doesn't appeal to me, I prefer the regular version in wave 3, I'm happy for those who will be getting it though.

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    YAY! I just ordered 2 of her, she looks great! I still ordered the regular as well, however I know which one will be displayed in my collection

So nice to see her this way again, like an old friend...BLUE you must be SO happy!

Lycan
    That is so much nicer. Too bad it was the variant

Edit: seems like their shipping options have changed. Only way I can get it is with UPS which would cost me $100

Guess I'll have to make my own classic coloured Sorceress.
    Last edited by Havoc; March 13, 2006 at 08:08am.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Just ordered mine.

Woo Hooooo!

Thank you FourHorsemen, Neca, Val and AFX!!!

She looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    Edit: seems like their shipping options have changed. Only way I can get it is with UPS which would cost me $100
    Where you seeing this price?

She's still $48.99 shipped by USPS Global priority according to the page listing.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats
    Where you seeing this price?

She's still $48.99 shipped by USPS Global priority according to the page listing.
    I tried to order, and UPS worldwide expedited was the only service that would go through. No way I'm paying that.
    Good luck if it works for you, it wouldn't for me
    I have emailed AFX to ask them why.

Edit - Hmm, okay. Seems I didn't scroll down the page far enough.
    Weird.
    Last edited by Havoc; March 13, 2006 at 08:24am.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    I tried to order, and UPS worldwide expedited was the only service that would go through. No way I'm paying that.
    Good luck if it works for you, it wouldn't for me
    I have emailed AFX to ask them why.
    Are you selecting the $19.99 priced item? If so, that's where you are going wrong.

There is another option underneath that says $48.99. You need to select that option

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats
    Are you selecting the $19.99 priced item? If so, that's where you are going wrong.

There is another option underneath that says $48.99. You need to select that option
    I found that after emailing them. I've ordered from them many times before and don't remember ever having to click on a seperate link before.

Silent Master Jerico the warrior's Avatar
    I am still on the fence on if I like this version or not. I did order it though. I mean c'mon, we are talking about MOTU! I am almost thinking I don't like it.
    If I advance, follow me.
    If I stop, urge me forward.
    If I retreat, kill me.

speaking from atop a pile of fatally wounded warriors

Heroic Warrior
    Argh!
    I made a mistake how do you cancel an order?
    a question afx give me a total incl UPS shipping, but they also list UPS expedited worldwide service fee at $54.95 now that isn't listed in the total is that just a number or do I have to pay UPS that upon delivery? anyone know?

BTW this sorceress looks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the MYP colours.

GR81 says:

Wow $50 for one straction... dam too mush money for me

EDIT: Ok i just calculated the price using the "UPS Standard to Canada" shipping option...comes up to $34.33.
    Last edited by GR81; March 13, 2006 at 09:01am.
    GR81 says : You're role... read what GR81 writes!!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    It's been a while since I ordered from AFX. I still have to preorder my Wave 3 set. Is it possible to put both of these preorders (Wave 3 and Exclusive Sorceress) in one order, or do they have to be ordered separately since they are pre-orders and not ready to ship right now?

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GR81
    GR81 says:

Wow $50 for one straction... dam too mush money for me

EDIT: Ok i just calculated the price using the "UPS Standard to Canada" shipping option...comes up to $34.33.
    I did some research, UPS COULD charge you an additional $16 PLUST gst and PST upon delivery of this item. they tend to charge 'brokerage fees' which basically makes you pay twice for shipping. i've been burned by them before. so if they do charge this on your order - you will end up paying over $50 total for it. so be careful with UPS buncha crooks in my experience.

I order mine. Can't wait for it to come out as well as Wave 3
    Masters of the Universe Fan for Life

My Feedback:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=Jemabo2

I just can't wait till the thing starts shipping! I hope the release date is sooner than what is listed.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia
    It's been a while since I ordered from AFX. I still have to preorder my Wave 3 set. Is it possible to put both of these preorders (Wave 3 and Exclusive Sorceress) in one order, or do they have to be ordered separately since they are pre-orders and not ready to ship right now?
    Dynamo - I just ordered my set of wave 3 along with the Sorceress and you have to checkmark the box in the lower left of the checkout page that asks if you want all items to ship together. It will save some money that way.