Thread: He-Ro ready to go!

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar

He-Ro ready to go!

This is kinda how I invisioned He-Ro,I went a bit nuts with this one,so lemme explain.........

His cape is red underneath with a red/gold mix on top. I hate old capes,so this one can fold down,or be used as a glider (he had to get off Turbodayctle some how)! His right arm band,is no longer just for show....

It features paintings of the 3 Towers of ETERNIA! Weather its just paintings,or a key to let him in,who knows! His staff is gold and has a see thru ball on top with stars in it.

His hair is hard to see,but damn does he use alot of styling gel! Also I LOVE his beltbuckle. I sculpted the outline to the front of Grayskull and gave it a black wash,as well as his boots.

The rest will be clickable links

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4048/left4vi.jpg
    http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6604/back9ey.jpg
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    very cool!
    I dig the soul patch, and the Eternia "key" on his wristband is a nifty idea!

Thanks guys! Mucho Grasis!

Heh the soul patch was a last minute idea, I figured he still looked too much like He-Man
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Princess of the 80's Princess_Adora's Avatar
    he looks great!! and not to disrespect your work, but that's kinda how I have pictured the updated bow with the soul patch making him younger for the 200X series..... Awesome job none the less
    "My whole life has changed because of this sword!" ~Adora

No disrespect at all,thats a compliment,just goes to show great minds think alike!