Thread: no sqeeze

Heroic Warrior

no sqeeze

If you have read the Q and A on the 4H board, they posted that they have no plans to make sqeeze...please head on over to the 4H website and find the sad news for yourself...

Oh well, I still have my reach around snake arm skeletor to play with
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

actually what they said was:

"First of all...waht makes you think we're ever going to Squeeeze? "

you must have your computers sarcasm translater turned off.

lol... I didn't even go read it... that's funny tho! I hope he's in the next wave.
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

They're always sayin' wacky stuff.

But, I'm pretty sure they won't make Gwildor. :hewink:

...Unless it's Battle-Damage Gwildor with removeable limbs!

THE DEMON KEY - Skelepimp Mini-Comic

Skelepimp Commissions are only a PM away....

I betcha they will make a Gwildor! Just to annoy us!
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

they will make blade, saurod, the energy zoids, both rock men, multibot, bioblast, extendar, jitsu, ninjor, scareglow, mosquitor, horde trooper, count marzo, queen marlena, squeeeze and probably even julie, kevin and lubic before doing gwildor.

I guess they just aren't fan enough to give us the qwildor they know we want...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis15425
    actually what they said was:

"First of all...waht makes you think we're ever going to Squeeeze? "

you must have your computers sarcasm translater turned off.
    Going by that comment, he could be part of the next wave
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The bunny.
    Add him to your signature.
    Help him rule the world.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I'd be shocked if the 4H haven't already at least designed Sssqueeze, given his appearances on the show, et al. Based on their comment, I think they're being coy...wouldn't surprise me at all to see him in one of the next two waves.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Master of Backwards! Backwards Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hemans
    If you have read the Q and A on the 4H board, they posted that they have no plans to make sqeeze...please head on over to the 4H website and find the sad news for yourself...
    Where exactly are you reading this??? Why would they say they want to cover all the characters and then say...no squeeze?

Skeletor1436
    I could almost guarantee Squeeze will be in the next wave, I mean look they finshed the horde (main group) and squeeze was way more of a factor then all of them beside hordak in MYP and plus he will be the most antisipated guy left beside Marzo, Evil Seed and Evil Lyn dad forgot his name shame on me but yea check him off to be in the next wave

Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man
    Where exactly are you reading this??? Why would they say they want to cover all the characters and then say...no squeeze?
    This thread seriously needs to be retitled or locked. The person who started this thread completely misunderstood what was posted on the 4H website:

Q: "I'm a really big fan of the Snake Men. What do you think how good the chances are that we could get some entirely new Snke Men characters after Tung Lashor, Snake Face and Squezzze are done in staction form?"

Four Horsemen Answer: "First of all...waht makes you think we're ever going to Squeeeze? "

That is clearly a tongue-in-cheek answer. The 4HM have always been vague and elusive with the staction line until it's time to announce something concrete. In no way, shape or form have they stated they'll never do a Squeeze staction. I'm sure he's counted among their plans.

Some people should really read things more carefully before jumping to conclusions.

Wakko

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry if I misunderstood 4Hs' responce I would love to see squeeze, I just can't picture a staction of him. Maybe the arms would be like the soceress' wings, but even more flexible...and maybe we can insert a poseable wire if it is released. I don't mean to be negative, but the 4H haven't posted here about anything in a while..We all love wave 3

Sorry if I misunderstood 4Hs' responce I would love to see squeeze, I just can't picture a staction of him. Maybe the arms would be like the soceress' wings, but even more flexible...and maybe we can insert a poseable wire if it is released. I don't mean to be negative, but the 4H haven't posted here about anything in a while..We all love wave 3
    Hey don't worry about it. I'm sure the 4H will work their magic and create a Squeeze staction that will blow our minds!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viceroy
    I'm sure the 4H will work their magic and create a Squeeze staction that will blow our minds!!
    You can say that again.