Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone following Graham Hancock, archeology?

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar

Is anyone following Graham Hancock, archeology?

Present archeology fans?

Anyone following Graham Hancock? John Antony West? Robert Schoch?

Any thoughts on ancient earth people? Megalithic building? Stone softening?

Pyramids?

...?
    Last edited by Eternian-King Paul; June 4, 2016 at 11:19pm.

I haven't followed their programs yet.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

You should.

I started this thread to see how enlightened people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian-King Paul View Post
    You should.

I started this thread to see how enlightened people are.
    I follow this stuff pretty regularly and have quite a few "strange" beliefs because of it. Have you seen my He-Man controversy thread?

Very interesting stuff in Egypt. The mainstream theories on pyramids and such don't even begin to offer a satisfactory explanation. See the case of the "exploding pyramid."

The history of Planet Earth is NOT what we think it is.

Hey 80's guy..

..that thread link doesn't work for me..

This is good too.

.(just a warning, the last 5mins of this is a garbage climate-change warning :P).
    Last edited by Eternian-King Paul; December 25, 2015 at 01:37pm.

Hey 80's guy..

..that thread link doesn't work for me..

This is good too.

You might need to get permission from the forum moderators to read the thread because it is in the Tar Swamp. A brief synopsis of the thread is I have a theory that He-Man is based on Egyptian and other myths. I lay out the case that He-Man is the "Jack of Isis" or Horus in body. To the Greeks Helios Mantel (He-Man). The Sorceress is the Goddess Isis who holds the secret to power of Ra via the line of Tem. Atum = Adam.

I have these weird beliefs because I know a lot about Egypt and have read many different theories on the subject. Egypt is not just the Pyramids or the Sphinx. It is an incredible culture and mythology that stretches back thousands of years to a time of lost civilizations. Understanding Egypt is the key to understanding that lost world.

Anyway thank you for the links and thank you for making this thread.

That is interesting. ..what about the iron cross?
    ..what about She-Ra?

As for the Atlantians, I think they will need to find something under ground under water or under ice to know more.
    (like if the Hudson Bay is a meteor impact site)

Also, for a while, I was convinced in electromagnetic frequency 'anti-gravity'.
    Thanks in part to Spock.

..then I saw this video by this, like, smart guy.

Sad. I wanted this to be Tesla's death ray, or whatever is inside the golden ark.
    Last edited by Eternian-King Paul; June 4, 2016 at 11:23pm.

That is interesting. ..what about the iron cross?
    ..what about She-Ra?

As for the Atlantians, I think they will need to find something under ground under water or under ice to know more.
    (like if the Hudson Bay is a meteor impact site)

Also, for a while, I was convinced in electromagnetic frequency 'anti-gravity'.
    Thanks in part to Spock.

..then I saw this video by this, like, smart guy.

Sad. I wanted this to be Tesla's death ray, or whatever is inside the golden ark.
    I believe the first video more than the second. The second video is just a clever lie. The film footage he is showing isn't even real. Leeskalnin never allowed himself to be filmed while working. Those are actors. Conveniently he leaves out how Leeskalnin lifted 20 ton blocks with a chain that was only rated at 1/2 ton nor does he demonstrate any weight lifting with those flimsy trypods. The sweet 16 machine otherwise known as a (hyper cube Merkaba) has many properties that can be used to actuate magnetic currents. What leedskalnin did was invent or rediscover a magnetic hyper cube. It works by using 4th dimensional geometry that electromagnetic currents would flow into to reduce the weight of an object. (see my diagrams below)

It is based on ancient knowledge encoded in nature.

Note the 4 leaf clover pattern:

The origin of the iron cross and the greatest power in the universe:

The Star of David and Iron Cross are the same object. Sometimes called a Tetragramatron or holy grail.

The Leeskalnin sweet 16 really works by shifting electrons extra dimensionally into the 4th dimension thus creating anti-gravity in 3D space.

One possible visualization: elections in 3D space pulled into the inner cube of the Tesseract. There is an inner cube and an outer cube. Whatever goes into the inner cube disappears.

Though the electrons would not follow square routes, in reality they would simply "quantum Leep."

There is proof the ancients would have understood such electromagnetic principals.
    This ancient knowledge can be seen on the Halaf pottery from 7000 years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halaf_...#Halaf_pottery Notice the plate on the wikipedia page. How it was spun:

Looks a bit like the Ophanim which works on the same principle.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophanim

These are all very hidden secrets. But if you dig deep enough and sort through the lies the truth reveals itself.

The genius of the great pyramid is it tells us exactly how it was built. It was right in front of our eyes the whole time:
    The ancient Egyptians must be laughing at us.
    Last edited by InThe80s; October 11, 2015 at 03:15am.

Ok.

Now what about She-Ra?

..?

Ok.

Now what about She-Ra?

..?
    She-Ra other than having the word "Ra" in her name is not entirely Egyptian. The closest Egyptian would be Maat the daughter of "Ra" whom represents Justice and the law.

However, there are other similar goddess throughout the ancient world. Astarte, Kibele, Cybele, Rhea, and Ishtar.

Here is an interesting picture of the original design of the Statue of Libery where she holds a sword instead of a torch. Notice the pose and how closely it resembles She-Ra. Again the truth is right in front of our eyes. We have all seen this before.

So it's possible Eternian pirates invaded America long before Columbus..?

Do you watch America Unearthed with Scott Wolter?

http://aarticles.net/uploads/posts/2...599168225.jpeg
    So it's possible Eternian pirates invaded America long before Columbus..?

Do you watch America Unearthed with Scott Wolter?
    http://i0.wp.com/www.jimmychurchradi...-Wolter-SM.jpg
    Eternian pirates? Unlikely but who knows. The true history of the Earth is so utterly bizarre anything could be possible.

I have watched a few episodes of America Unearthed with Scott Wolter but I almost consider him too mainstream. He talks about things like The Knights Templar coming to America and the holy grail being found in America or American pyramids but he is not really drawing any conclusions between the episodes. Overall Scott Wolter is trying to place inconvenient archeologically evidence into the fabricated mainstream history. The real history of the Earth is completely different than what is taught in schools and published by historians.

I have been watching a series called "When the Atlantis Survivors Wake Up" which has never been broadcast in English. Originally in Russian there is a 34 part English translation uploaded to Youtube this year. I really like this series because it bookends the work by Graham Hancock and Brien Foster by debunking the fabricated history that holds them back and introducing the "new chronology." The new Chronology supports ALL the evidence researchers have been finding in the fields. The premise of the Survivor series is that there was a world wide civilization that once controlled the entire planet and then collapsed leaving behind a bunch of survivor kingdoms. These survivor kingdoms lasted until the very recent past (1700s or so) which we are continuously lied about by historians and authorities. We ARE the decedents of those Survivors and we have been robbed of our REAL history.

If you decide to watch this series your mind will be screaming at you. "NO, NO, NO how could this be possible. This is beyond insane. How, how, how did they do this?" Then you will be transported to an alien world you didn't even know you were living on. You won't believe it is real but deep down you will know it is real because it is REAL. This is why so called "fictional fantasies" such as He-Man hold our attention because it is closer to the REAL history than what is taught in school. What is seen cannot be unseen.

Some of the parts are unlisted so I will put up a couple direct links.

Part 1

Part 2 (unlisted)

Part 3 (unlisted)

Heroic Warrior
    Fascinating show indeed.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Here is another mind blowing piece of evidence in the case for advanced ancient civilization.

There was was cylindrical seal found in Syria that describes the properties of quantum mechanics. What we are taught an atom in school looks like is very wrong. The true shape of atoms is hidden unless people study quantum mechanics.

Here is a picture of what atoms really look like and what was found in Syria.

There can be no doubt that ancient seal contains advanced knowledge of quantum mechanics.

They figured this out because the ancients understood the hyper cube model of the universe. See what the iron cross is made of from before.

I'm glad I started this thread...

..and as long as it doesn't get to sasquatch aliens I am very happy.

Last edited by Eternian-King Paul; April 4, 2016 at 08:37pm.

I'm glad I started this thread...

..and as long as it doesn't get to sasquatch aliens I am very happy.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...ff&oe=568AB434

If you watch the translated survivor series you will understand we are living on a "alien" world right now. The true history of the Earth is so strange it might as well be an alien planet. We as a people have been robbed of our real history and it is something that happened fairly recently.

Here is an example: The Washington Monument

The Washington Monument was built on top of some older ancient structure.

It can clearly be seen in the original construction photographs.

There is clearly an ancient structure here being buried under the new monument.

They are lying to us about everything. What you learn in school is fake.

Much is explained in this video:

Heroic Warrior
    This thread:

crazy-eyes.jpg
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Yes. This thread.

So what do you think is buried on Oak Island?
    ..(if it is still down there)

Last edited by Eternian-King Paul; January 11, 2016 at 04:24am.

Yes. This thread.

So what do you think is buried on Oak Island?
    ..(if it is still down there)
    People have been digging at Oak Island for over 100 years and they never really found anything.

Here is something truly mind blowing. Impossible statues and microscopic jewelry.

How about statues that are so lifelike that they move on their own. Must be Skeletor's work.

Heroic Warrior
    I read Keeper Of Genesis and Mars Mystery . YAWN . Read em once and never gain . Traded them in for some nice fantasy fiction .

Why are all the enlightened and mentally evolved space muppets with probes always extinct ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOLKROM View Post
    I read Keeper Of Genesis and Mars Mystery . YAWN . Read em once and never gain . Traded them in for some nice fantasy fiction .

Why are all the enlightened and mentally evolved space muppets with probes always extinct ?
    I would highly recommend watching the Atlantis Survivors documentary that I linked above. It completely blows any and all "fantasy fiction" out of the water. Nobody would write fiction like this because it is too outrageous and nobody would believe it.
    Here are some highlights.
    What you are taught in school about world history is a complete fabrication: Everything you think you know about the world is wrong.
    For example:
    - The Roman Empire never existed, it was fabricated by historians (no period map mentions any Roman Empire)
    - The people who called themselves "Romani" means the scattered ones. To roam means to move about.
    - Genghis Khan is a fictional character created to explain away the inconvenient Empire of Tartaria.
    - Napoleon conquered Egypt to kill the last of the Pharaohs (Mameluke Dynasty lasted until the 1800s)
    - There was a Nuclear war in the 1800s that was erased from history.

The real history of this planet is more similar to He-Man than what is written in the history books. There really was an age of swords and sorcery mixed with high technology on Earth. Historians have been trying to erase and cover up for centuries. Millions of people were killed in wars to cover this up in 1500s-1800s. The mentally evolved space muppets is US. We are those lost people from great and advanced civilization. We are never told this truth. Instead we are told we come from apes.

This guy Im not sure about. (?)
    The 'Hutchison Effect'.

Here he is on Jesse Ventura's show.

Many think he is a fake...?

Any thoughts on this?

This guy Im not sure about. (?)
    The 'Hutchison Effect'.

Here he is on Jesse Ventura's show.

Many think he is a fake...?

Any thoughts on this?
    The Hutchison Effect is absolutely real. It is not a hoax. It is just one of the suppressed technologies that is kept out of the mainstream. There are several ruins where metal is fused into the stone by powers beyond the currently accepted understanding of science. Mohenjo Daro for example.

Waffle Rock
    Last edited by InThe80s; October 24, 2015 at 02:43am.

Also, blueberry waffles.

This is YOUR Brain:

This is your Brain on Megaliths:

ANY questions?

The Causeway:

Fused stone Dolmen:

Prehistoric hollowed out boulder. Must have been made rock eating apes.